Windows 10: لماذا؟-why?

Discus and support لماذا؟-why? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; لماذا؟لاتدعم مايكروسوفت الجيل السادس بجمع انواعهاوموديلاتهافي مناطق العالم النامية الفقيرة التي لاتملك القدرة على شراء اجهزة لاب توب جديدة وذلك عبر... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mohamed aloahedday, Jun 7, 2023.

1. لماذا؟-why?

لماذا؟لاتدعم مايكروسوفت الجيل السادس بجمع انواعهاوموديلاتهافي مناطق العالم النامية الفقيرة التي لاتملك القدرة على شراء اجهزة لاب توب جديدة وذلك عبر ترقيتهالويندوز11؟Why? Microsoft does not support the sixth generation of all kinds and models in the poor developing regions of the world that do not have the ability to purchase new laptops by upgrading it to Windows 11?

:)

mohamed aloahedday, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

لماذا؟-why?

1. لماذا؟-why? - Similar Threads - لماذا؟ why

2. why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work: so i have already tried turning off power savers and configured everything in bios for it to work but it just doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-ethernet-turn-off-when-in-sleep-and/22c0a483-c3cb-4c35-9fa9-947188297301
  3. why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work: so i have already tried turning off power savers and configured everything in bios for it to work but it just doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-ethernet-turn-off-when-in-sleep-and/22c0a483-c3cb-4c35-9fa9-947188297301
  4. why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...: Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop everything works fine, but when transferring a large amount, some photos have a much smaller file size than before?- Went into the iPhone local storage with a lightning cable and copied a...
  6. Why Does Windows 11 Doesn Not have seconds on the clock when you "Adjust Date and Time Time"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Does Windows 11 Doesn Not have seconds on the clock when you "Adjust Date and Time Time": When using the Adjust Date and time feature on the task bar shows the time , The clock does not show seconds as in pervious versions of Windows ?...
  7. Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...

Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...: Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop everything works fine, but when transferring a large amount, some photos have a much smaller file size than before?- Went into the iPhone local storage with a lightning cable and copied a...
  8. Why Does Windows 11 Doesn Not have seconds on the clock when you "Adjust Date and Time Time"

Why Does Windows 11 Doesn Not have seconds on the clock when you "Adjust Date and Time Time": When using the Adjust Date and time feature on the task bar shows the time , The clock does not show seconds as in pervious versions of Windows ?...
  9. لماذا؟-why?

لماذا؟-why?: لماذا؟لاتدعم مايكروسوفت الجيل السادس بجمع انواعهاوموديلاتهافي مناطق العالم النامية الفقيرة التي لاتملك القدرة على شراء اجهزة لاب توب جديدة وذلك عبر ترقيتهالويندوز11؟Why? Microsoft does not support the sixth generation of all kinds and models in the poor developing regions of...
  10. لماذا لم اعثر على نظام التشغيل الخاص بي في موقع hp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    لماذا لم اعثر على نظام التشغيل الخاص بي في موقع hp: لدي جهاز hp elitebook 8540 عندما اريد تنزيل تعريفات كرت الشاشة اقوم بالدخول الى موقع hp الرسمي وفي القائمة لتحديد نوع نظام التشغيل لدي لا احصل على نظام التشغيل الخاص بي ويندوز 10 لماذا ؟افيدوني لاني اريد تعريف كرت الشاشة I have an HP Elitebook 8540 when I want to download the...