Windows 10: loacate downloaded folders

Discus and support loacate downloaded folders in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I downloaded several folders from Google Drive to my Windows 10 computer but they are not in the Download folder and they are not showing up in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by officegirl#, Jun 14, 2019.

1. loacate downloaded folders

I downloaded several folders from Google Drive to my Windows 10 computer but they are not in the Download folder and they are not showing up in the Recent files. How do I locate them?

:)

officegirl#, Jun 14, 2019

2. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jun 14, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Jun 14, 2019
  4. monim1 Win User

loacate downloaded folders

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

loacate downloaded folders

1. loacate downloaded folders - Similar Threads - loacate downloaded folders

2. Primary download folder with folders having downloads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Primary download folder with folders having downloads.: In my main "download folder," folders have appeared that have downloaded in them. One example is downloads from HP same to be going into a HP download folder in the main download folder. Does it matter or should all of the download files the in the same folder?...
  3. Primary download folder with folders having downloads.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Primary download folder with folders having downloads.: In my main "download folder," folders have appeared that have downloaded in them. One example is downloads from HP same to be going into a HP download folder in the main download folder. Does it matter or should all of the download files the in the same folder?...
  4. Download folder

Download folder: my Downloads folder changed. It skips a year. It shows Today, Earlier this Week, Last Week, Last Month, and A Long Time Ago which was 2/27/2022. Skips a year of downloads. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-folder/46fa6912-5843-4958-948d-4af06015c11e
  5. Downloads folder

Downloads folder: I cloned my drive to my new laptop and removed the excess drive without moving all of my file locations so I now have no dedicated Documents Downloads or Pictures folders. How would I be able to restore/create them...
  6. Download Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Folder: Why is my download folder not responding? It just started yesterday! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-folder/d3b7e885-c8e3-4166-a9e0-276144f72a8d
  7. Download folder

Download folder: I've moved my download folder from C drive to D Drive and didn't rename the folder to /Downloads so now I am unable to get it back to how it was before to do it properly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-folder/7891769c-6e76-42f9-8660-a07a6b190110
  8. downloading a FOLDER

downloading a FOLDER: I have searched everywhere but i can't find any actual solution on how to save an entire folder as in not one email at a time . I would like to know how to do that one task that is all. if its not possible then please say so i DO NOT need to know how to save one at a time....
  9. Download Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download Folder: How do I signify which folder my downloads by default go to when downloaded? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-folder/9b76c8f4-4651-471e-9e2e-c85a24ac5ca2
  10. Download folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download folder: Hello, My download folder had about 30 g of media in it and now it is empty. Boom, just like that. Doing a search for the files results in nothing found. Where did they go? How do I get them back?...