Windows 10: Load old .mny files into Microsoft Money Sunset

Discus and support Load old .mny files into Microsoft Money Sunset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had been using Money on my Win 10 machine. The hard drive crashed but I was able to download many files and programs. My problem is the new Money... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by O P Willingham II, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Load old .mny files into Microsoft Money Sunset

I had been using Money on my Win 10 machine. The hard drive crashed but I was able to download many files and programs. My problem is the new Money Sunset is loaded it will not load the most recent .mny files I saved. I had several files and tried them all plus 'recover' back-up files. It did load a two year old back-up file. Checked to see if "read only" was checked. I have run out of ideas..... Help!

:)

O P Willingham II, Aug 26, 2019

2. Microsoft Money Sunset

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your inconvenience that Microsoft Money Sunset does not access .mny file on your system.

• Please let us know if you are a paid customer to Microsoft Money Sunset.

I suggest you to refer to the below article as a reference to this issue and check:

What Is Microsoft Money Plus Sunset?

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Microsoft Money Sunset

Compatibility check indicates the Microsoft Money Deluxe Sunset is compatible with Windows 10, but this does not appear to be the case since I can no longer access my .mny file. Is there a fix for this?

tcarter77539, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Load old .mny files into Microsoft Money Sunset

Microsoft Money Plus Sunset will not close.

Hi Brumby,

For us to better assist you with your Microsoft Money Plus Sunset concern, we’d like to know the following:

• How long has this been happening?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer before this happened?

We suggest that you check out this article
    for more information regarding Microsoft Money Plus Sunset.

We look forward to your response.

Amylove Loy, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Load old .mny files into Microsoft Money Sunset

1. Load old .mny files into Microsoft Money Sunset - Similar Threads - Load old mny

2. safe website for old money plus sunset installation files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    safe website for old money plus sunset installation files: I have money plus sunset on my old computer and have just bought a new computer & would like to install on that one. I know Microsoft no longer supports the application but is there a safe site that I can download the money sunset installation files from? or a safe forum that...
  3. safe website for old money plus sunset installation files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    safe website for old money plus sunset installation files: I have money plus sunset on my old computer and have just bought a new computer & would like to install on that one. I know Microsoft no longer supports the application but is there a safe site that I can download the money sunset installation files from? or a safe forum that...
  4. Microsoft Money Sunset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Money Sunset: I downloaded Microsoft Money Sunset onto my Windows 10. It shows all kinds of business entries. I just want personal use. How do I remove the business parts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money-sunset/704f1878-98bc-44f3-a284-84f0a9d8a7f1
  5. Microsoft Money Sunset

Microsoft Money Sunset: I downloaded Microsoft Money Sunset onto my Windows 10. It shows all kinds of business entries. I just want personal use. How do I remove the business parts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money-sunset/704f1878-98bc-44f3-a284-84f0a9d8a7f1
  6. Microsoft Money Sunset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. MS Money Sunset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Money Sunset: Dear, For some time now, MS Money Sunset takes 15 minutes to start working. The operation is very slow, taking up to 5 minutes to input a Banking or Credit Card entry. I already deleted all past releases and my file is only with data from 2022. What to do?...
  8. microsoft money sunset re: bitwarden

microsoft money sunset re: bitwarden: I'm new to Bitwarden and have protected all of my accounts with generated, stored passwords but I can't find a way to use it with my Microsoft Money sunsetPlease adviseThanks...
  9. Microsoft Money Sunset

Microsoft Money Sunset: What is the best replacement for Microsoft Money Sunset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money-sunset/a8f341f5-a909-4d81-85fe-86ce9ad73610
  10. installing Microsoft money sunset

installing Microsoft money sunset: I upgraded my computer to a newer laptop, Installed windows 10, all the updates ect…. I have been trying to install money sunset on my windows 10 pro, when I install USMoneyBizSunset.exe I get is there anything I can do I just need to run it 1 more time to get my tax info...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms money 2006 will not load into microsoft sunset deluxe