Windows 10: Load old .mny files into Microsoft Money Sunset

Discus and support Load old .mny files into Microsoft Money Sunset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had been using Money on my Win 10 machine. The hard drive crashed but I was able to download many files and programs. My problem is the new Money... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by O P Willingham II, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Load old .mny files into Microsoft Money Sunset

I had been using Money on my Win 10 machine. The hard drive crashed but I was able to download many files and programs. My problem is the new Money Sunset is loaded it will not load the most recent .mny files I saved. I had several files and tried them all plus 'recover' back-up files. It did load a two year old back-up file. Checked to see if "read only" was checked. I have run out of ideas..... Help!

:)

O P Willingham II, Aug 26, 2019

2. Microsoft Money Sunset

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your inconvenience that Microsoft Money Sunset does not access .mny file on your system.

• Please let us know if you are a paid customer to Microsoft Money Sunset.

I suggest you to refer to the below article as a reference to this issue and check:

What Is Microsoft Money Plus Sunset?

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Microsoft Money Sunset

Compatibility check indicates the Microsoft Money Deluxe Sunset is compatible with Windows 10, but this does not appear to be the case since I can no longer access my .mny file. Is there a fix for this?

tcarter77539, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Load old .mny files into Microsoft Money Sunset

Microsoft Money Plus Sunset will not close.

Hi Brumby,

For us to better assist you with your Microsoft Money Plus Sunset concern, we’d like to know the following:

• How long has this been happening?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer before this happened?

We suggest that you check out this article
    for more information regarding Microsoft Money Plus Sunset.

We look forward to your response.

Amylove Loy, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Load old .mny files into Microsoft Money Sunset

1. Load old .mny files into Microsoft Money Sunset - Similar Threads - Load old mny

2. MS Money Sunset Win 10 unable to import ofx file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Money Sunset Win 10 unable to import ofx file: This is a new one for me, this just started today. I'm running a VM of Win 10 build 1903, MS Money Sunet. Up until today I've had no problem. Any ideas why I can't import an OFX file - I get "you cannot perform this operation right now. There is an online operation in...
  3. Microsoft Money Sunset Edition - Mortgage Payments

Microsoft Money Sunset Edition - Mortgage Payments: I have set up an account for my mortgage. When I go to set up a recurring bill, I do not get the mortgage account. I only get the mortgage account on a transfer entry, but then I do not see how to handle the escrow payments. I read the help information on escrow, but I...
  4. MS Money sunset

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Money sunset: will windows 10 run MS Money sunset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-money-sunset/2890271d-b852-4bd0-8be1-744edd4a57ca
  5. Microsoft Money Sunset and Windows 10

Microsoft Money Sunset and Windows 10: I have been one of the holdouts on Windows 10 until today when I finally did a clean install from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Here's my question, can anyone (with experience using Microsoft Money Sunset) advise whether or not this software is currently working well in Windows...
  6. Microsoft Money Sunset and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Money Sunset and Windows 10: I have been one of the holdouts on Windows 10 until today when I finally did a clean install from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Here's my question, can anyone (with experience using Microsoft Money Sunset) advise whether or not this software is currently working well in Windows...
  7. MS Money Sunset download virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Money Sunset download virus: I just bought a new Dell Inspiron and am trying to download MS money Sunset on this new PC. However, every time I try to download it says it has a virus and will not let it load. That's great I guess but I tried several different sites trying to find a virus free version...
  8. Windows 10 and Microsoft Money Plus Sunset Deluxe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 and Microsoft Money Plus Sunset Deluxe: I have Windows 10 up-to-date and I have been using Microsoft Money Plus Sunset Deluxe for our financial books. When I opened Money this week, I saw only empty boxes....
  9. installing Microsoft money sunset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing Microsoft money sunset: I upgraded my computer to a newer laptop, Installed windows 10, all the updates ect…. I have been trying to install money sunset on my windows 10 pro, when I install USMoneyBizSunset.exe I get is there anything I can do I just need to run it 1 more time to get my tax info...
  10. Microsoft Money Sunset isn't working

Microsoft Money Sunset isn't working: I have searched and searched, followed the steps to change the registry value and nothing works. Even tried to see if I could download IE. This computer says I have it but money doesn't recognize it. I am thinking I made a big mistake. 12755