Windows 10: Load Photos

Discus and support Load Photos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Howdy Folks: I have another question regarding this Windows 10 abomination. According to this trashy system, it says I have uploaded from my camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Powell Lucas, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Load Photos

Howdy Folks:

I have another question regarding this Windows 10 abomination. According to this trashy system, it says I have uploaded from my camera to my computer. What file does it upload to?

:)

Powell Lucas, Dec 8, 2017

2. Photos on sd card will not load to Paint Shop Pro

I had both Paint shop Pro and Kodak on my laptop before Windows 10 loaded. My photos are still in their files, but the sd card will not load new photos to either. I loaded Nikon software, and loaded the new photos there, but can not move the photos to
    Paint Shop for editing. Any help appreciated.

DianeJackson54, Dec 8, 2017
  3. Want tips on configuring contact photos

When I load a contact photo, the loading process crops the sides. I've had a lot of trouble coming up with photos that don't get cropped and are still large enough be be usable. It seems like the loading process zooms in on the image and then crops it.

The best help I could have is to be told exactly the dimensions in pixels of the largest photo that can be loaded and not cropped. If that's not possible, please describe that algorithm that is applied to images when they are loaded.

Thank you

SilvertonOregon, Dec 8, 2017
  4. Load Photos

Caledon Ken, Dec 8, 2017
  5. Look in OneDrive > Pictures > Camera Roll. If its saving there right click the OneDrive Icon down by the clock and select settings. You may have to click the up arrow to see it. Then go to the Auto Save tab to turn it off. set Desktop, Documents, and Pictures to "This PC only" and remove the checkmark for the other two options below that.

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Load Photos

1. Load Photos - Similar Threads - Load Photos

2. Despite uninstalling and reinstalling microsoft photo app, it still bombs out while loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Despite uninstalling and reinstalling microsoft photo app, it still bombs out while loading: Despite uninstalling and reinstalling microsoft photo app, it still bombs out while loading.I've tried repair, reset, uninstall and reinstall still won't load.Using powershell when installed and I try uninstalling during the process Photo 4 and Photogo through the uninstall...
  3. Despite uninstalling and reinstalling microsoft photo app, it still bombs out while loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Despite uninstalling and reinstalling microsoft photo app, it still bombs out while loading: Despite uninstalling and reinstalling microsoft photo app, it still bombs out while loading.I've tried repair, reset, uninstall and reinstall still won't load.Using powershell when installed and I try uninstalling during the process Photo 4 and Photogo through the uninstall...
  4. photos app will not load

photos app will not load: cannot load photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-will-not-load/f557d6cd-d590-4822-ba53-5eb1bb31b800
  5. photos app will not load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos app will not load: cannot load photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-will-not-load/f557d6cd-d590-4822-ba53-5eb1bb31b800
  6. Photos app doesn't load first 1-2 seconds of video when switching or opening video files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app doesn't load first 1-2 seconds of video when switching or opening video files: As the title suggests, the Photos app is giving me some serious problems.When I open a video from anywhere, it either shows loading icon for 1-2 or shows the first frame of the video for 1-2 seconds until the videos finally skips to the now loaded part, so I can't see the...
  7. Photos app doesn't load first 1-2 seconds of video when switching or opening video files

Photos app doesn't load first 1-2 seconds of video when switching or opening video files: As the title suggests, the Photos app is giving me some serious problems.When I open a video from anywhere, it either shows loading icon for 1-2 or shows the first frame of the video for 1-2 seconds until the videos finally skips to the now loaded part, so I can't see the...
  8. photos legacy keeps going off as i try to load videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos legacy keeps going off as i try to load videos: when i try to upload videos to photos legacy it keeps going back to the last page i was on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-legacy-keeps-going-off-as-i-try-to-load/8e075a3a-63fb-4b0d-ada9-a737a67cdc99
  9. photos legacy keeps going off as i try to load videos

photos legacy keeps going off as i try to load videos: when i try to upload videos to photos legacy it keeps going back to the last page i was on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-legacy-keeps-going-off-as-i-try-to-load/8e075a3a-63fb-4b0d-ada9-a737a67cdc99
  10. Why Won't the Latest Version Post-Update of the Windows 10 Desktop Photos app Load ALL My...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Won't the Latest Version Post-Update of the Windows 10 Desktop Photos app Load ALL My...: Please don't advise to "update the app" or OS, as *this is EXACTLY when and how this [subject] became a problem. From all I've seen posted here on this topic i.e., the thread now "closed" - the only answer has been to update to the latest version of the Photos app. The...