Windows 10: Load Vendrer DLL fail, please install VGA driver

Discus and support Load Vendrer DLL fail, please install VGA driver in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I keep getting this error report? I have an ASUS HD7750 graphics card worked great for a couple of weeks and now I get the error report, I am trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gordon AMStewart, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Load Vendrer DLL fail, please install VGA driver

I keep getting this error report? I have an ASUS HD7750 graphics card worked great for a couple of weeks and now I get the error report, I am trying to duplicate the monitors so I can see the computer on my TV. I have run most of the trouble shooters but the problem persists.

:)

Gordon AMStewart, Sep 10, 2018
  2. mobile1 Win User

Failed to load resource DLL?

What does "Failed to load resource DLL" mean?

Why is my PC doing this?

Load Vendrer DLL fail, please install VGA driver [​IMG]

mobile1, Sep 10, 2018
  3. jostro Win User
    KB4013429 Failing to install.

I have followed the instructions listed in the link you have provided but received several errors along the way.

Step 3 produced a path not found error

I first attempted these instructions without step 4 as indicated, the overall outcome was the same.

On my second attempt I carried out step 4

On step 5 I received a few errors when trying to re-register dll's:

- regsvr32.exe atl.dll - pass

- regsvr32.exe urlmon.dll - Pass
    - regsvr32.exe mshtml.dll - loaded but entry point not found

- regsvr32.exe shdocvw.dll - loaded but entry point not found
    - regsvr32.exe browseui.dll- loaded but entry point not found
    - regsvr32.exe jscript.dll - Success
    - regsvr32.exe vbscript.dll - Success
    - regsvr32.exe scrrun.dll - Success
    - regsvr32.exe msxml.dll - Failed to load - Not Found
    - regsvr32.exe msxml3.dll - Success
    - regsvr32.exe msxml6.dll - Success
    - regsvr32.exe actxprxy.dll - Success
    - regsvr32.exe softpub.dll - Success
    - regsvr32.exe wintrust.dll - Success
    - regsvr32.exe dssenh.dll - Success
    - regsvr32.exe rsaenh.dll - Success
    - regsvr32.exe gpkcsp.dll - Failed to load - Not Found
    - regsvr32.exe sccbase.dll - Failed to load - Not Found
    - regsvr32.exe slbcsp.dll - Failed to load - Not Found
    - regsvr32.exe cryptdlg.dll - Success
    - regsvr32.exe oleaut32.dll - Success
    - regsvr32.exe ole32.dll - Success
    - regsvr32.exe shell32.dll - Success
    - regsvr32.exe initpki.dll - Failed to load - Not Found
    - regsvr32.exe wuapi.dll - Success
    - regsvr32.exe wuaueng.dll - loaded but entry point not found
    - regsvr32.exe wuaueng1.dll - Failed to load - Not Found
    - regsvr32.exe wucltui.dll - Failed to load - Not Found
    - regsvr32.exe wups.dll - Success
    - regsvr32.exe wups2.dll - Success
    - regsvr32.exe wuweb.dll - Failed to load - Not Found
    - regsvr32.exe qmgr.dll - loaded but entry point not found
    - regsvr32.exe qmgrprxy.dll - Failed to load - Not Found
    - regsvr32.exe wucltux.dll - Failed to load - Not Found
    - regsvr32.exe muweb.dll - Failed to load - Not Found

- regsvr32.exe wuwebv.dll - Failed to load - Not Found

After this I went to windows update and clicked search for updates which proceeded to download and install updates, after being prompted for a reboot the update fails again which appears to be the same as the initial error.

Any other suggestions? I really don't want to have to re-format my PC again.

jostro, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Load Vendrer DLL fail, please install VGA driver

Hang While Install AMD VGA Drivers

Hello,

There are possible reasons why you're experiencing slow performance after updating your AMD VGA drivers. This might be because that specific driver is not compatible with the version of Windows 10 that you have right now.

There are several workarounds for us to get this fixed. In the meantime, we suggest that you update drivers to enhance the compatibility of the programs to help to speed up the performance.

Click here
    to see the steps.

We also suggest that you download the updated driver program from the AMD VGA support site. If you're still experiencing the same issue after updating drivers, we recommend that you uninstall first your AMD VGA and check if you're still having slow
    performance. This is for us to isolate the cause of the issue.

Please update us with the result.

Lawrence Lib, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

Load Vendrer DLL fail, please install VGA driver

1. Load Vendrer DLL fail, please install VGA driver - Similar Threads - Load Vendrer DLL

2. Windows 11 dll failed to load java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 dll failed to load java: Hi Team,I am trying to install Blueyonder WMS application on Windows 11 with java 11 and I get error windows 11 dll failed to load java and not able to install on my machine. On urgent production issue I could not able to provide support because of this application not being...
  3. Windows 11 dll failed to load java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 dll failed to load java: Hi Team,I am trying to install Blueyonder WMS application on Windows 11 with java 11 and I get error windows 11 dll failed to load java and not able to install on my machine. On urgent production issue I could not able to provide support because of this application not being...
  4. The module failed to load. My .dll file is failing to register.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The module failed to load. My .dll file is failing to register.: I'm trying to register a .dll file. I've put this file into windows\system32 folder and tried registering. It is a 64 bit so then I moved it to the windows\SysWOW64 folder and it still failed. I've ran it through an elevated command prompt as well. It still does not work....
  5. Fix Load vender.dll Fail, Please install VGA driver error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Load vender.dll Fail, Please install VGA driver error: [ATTACH]In recent times, we’ve been hearing of folks with ASUS graphic cards having a […] This article Fix Load vender.dll Fail, Please install VGA driver error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Steam dll failed to load

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Steam dll failed to load: Hi, I have a problem with Steam that says after "extracting package" fatal error, failed to steamui.dll. I have tried many solutions, like updating all my drivers, system restoring, all commands for command prompt admin, deleting other files, contacting steam, restarting my...
  7. Error Failed to load DLL: GameuxInstallHelper when loading FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Failed to load DLL: GameuxInstallHelper when loading FSX: Hi I had Microsoft Flight Simulator X deluxe installed on my computer and the drive it was on died I have tried a to reinstall it on a new drive but get the above error. What happens is that is comes up with a window asking if I want to repair or uninstall have tried both...
  8. Failed to load DLL file on Windows computer

in Windows 10 News
    Failed to load DLL file on Windows computer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]On Windows startup if your system cannot or is unable to load a required dll file and you see a message – Failed to load DLL, then this post will help you. The error message could be: The dynamic library [...] This post Failed to load DLL file on Windows...
  9. Install fail! Load Driver issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install fail! Load Driver issue: I don’t know what drivers I’m missing I’ve tried installing drivers for my cpu and graphics card but none solve the issue. I have a Intel core i3 8100 coffee lake, auros gigabyte gaming 3 h370, nvidia geforce 1050 Ti with crucial 8 gb ddr4 110912
  10. Failed to load resource DLL?

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed to load resource DLL?: What does "Failed to load resource DLL" mean? Why is my PC doing this? [img] 64899

Users found this page by searching for:

1. load vender.dll fail

2. please install vga driver

3. vender.dll fail

4. load vender.dll fail vga driver,
  5. load vendor.dll fail install vga driver,
  6. vender.dll fail please install vga driver amd,
  7. load vender.dll fail asus,
  8. load vender.dll fail install VGA driver,
  9. load vender dll fail install vga driver,
  10. load vender.dll fail rx vega,
  11. load vender.dll fail please install vga driver,