Windows 10: Loaded Windows 10 Pro, no will not load. Blank screen

Discus and support Loaded Windows 10 Pro, no will not load. Blank screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I loaded Win10 Pro from Microsoft using the digital the digital download. Tried to boot the computer up after an interruption, got nothing but a blank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DaveDudus, Aug 9, 2020.

1. DaveDudus Win User

Loaded Windows 10 Pro, no will not load. Blank screen

I loaded Win10 Pro from Microsoft using the digital the digital download. Tried to boot the computer up after an interruption, got nothing but a blank screen. The computer is basically dead.

:)

DaveDudus, Aug 9, 2020
  2. Nick259 Win User

Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Aug 9, 2020
  3. S.pfx Win User
    Windows 10 Blank Loading screen

Hi Guys,

So basically i don't remember exactly but i downloaded an update i recall? but anyway i restarted my laptop ad when i did so it launched up normally showing the windows 10 logo screen but then after that it blinked into a black loading screen where at the
    bottom there is white dots loading, so i just leave my laptop for it to load but it never stopped. It infinitely won't stop at all ive tried restarting and using the restart my computer 3 times to get repair options but those didn't work either. i'm getting
    pretty paranoid because when i close the lid for my laptop while the black screen is shown i lift the screen up and the dots are gone. Someone please help me

EDIT: I MAY HAVE PRESSED SOMETHING AND NOW MY LAPTOP LAUNCHES TO BOOT DEVICE NOT FOUND" OR SOMETHING PLEASE HELP

EDIT 2: THE BOOT ERROR HAS BEEN FIXED BUT MY COMPUTER STILL BOOTS AND PROCEEDS WITH SHOWING THE WINDOWS LOGO THEN DISAPPEARING LEAVING THE SCREEN WITH WHITE LOADING DOTS THAT CONTINUE FOREVER AND IF I CLOSE THE WINDOW AND OPEN IT BACK UP IT SHOWS A BLANK
    SCREEN PLEASE HELP ME.

S.pfx, Aug 9, 2020
  4. spixel Win User

Windows loading time

Slow loading into windows

Okie my pc is as in my spec thingy *Smile Loaded Windows 10 Pro, no will not load. Blank screen :) it takes at about 10 seconds to get past the windows loading screen and sometimes when i open firefox or someting similar it takes a second or so for the page to open . what could the problem be ? my old pc ( amd x2 4600+ loaded almost twice as fast :x )

spixel, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Loaded Windows 10 Pro, no will not load. Blank screen - Similar Threads - Loaded Pro load

2. Lock in Screen is not loading Lock in Screen is not loading,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock in Screen is not loading Lock in Screen is not loading,: Lock in Screen is not loading, I have shut the laptop down and restarted it, what shall i do?It wont me type in the password, the actual screen is not showing anything just stays blue and then doesn't load....
  3. Lock in Screen is not loading Lock in Screen is not loading,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock in Screen is not loading Lock in Screen is not loading,: Lock in Screen is not loading, I have shut the laptop down and restarted it, what shall i do?It wont me type in the password, the actual screen is not showing anything just stays blue and then doesn't load....
  4. Windows 10 Pro stuck on loading screen with only logo (no loading circle) on my Macbook Pro...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Pro stuck on loading screen with only logo (no loading circle) on my Macbook Pro...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/reemhaidar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jnsj8h/windows_10_pro_stuck_on_loading_screen_with_only/
  5. Screen goes blank for 2 sec after Windows loads

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen goes blank for 2 sec after Windows loads: I recently bought a new Asus Rog Strix G15 laptop with i7, 16GB Ram and 1660ti. After Windows loads, screen goes blank for about 2 sec and then screen goes back to the Windows home screen. Also some weird stuff happens in my taskbar like some app opens and closes instantly...
  6. Windows 10 loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 loading screen: Windows 10 shows a black screen with Windows logo and spinning dots instead of a usual loading screen. The system loads and computer works as expected. So, the problem is in this black loading screen. It is Lenovo computer....
  7. Windows 10 Search not loading, showing blank window

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Search not loading, showing blank window: The Search menu on my Windows 10 suddenly stopped working. When I click the Search icon, or type something in Start menu, it just shows a blank search window. I've tried rebuilding index, sfc /scannow, dism restore, and creating a new local user account. None of them...
  8. Windows 10 Loading Screen endlessly loading...

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Loading Screen endlessly loading...: Hi, I've had a really frustrating day trying to get my computer back up and running but I have very little technical knowledge to help me. I built the computer myself 4 years ago and it has been running fine in general; however, there have been times where it failed to...
  9. Cortana Settings Blank/Not Loading

in Cortana
    Cortana Settings Blank/Not Loading: Hi! I have an issue with the settings app, as it does not load the settings of Cortana. I can see the "Cortana" category on the home page of settings, but if I click on it, none of it's tabs show anything, except the "More details" tab, which loads seamlessly. I have...
  10. Blank/black screen as Windows 10 is loading

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank/black screen as Windows 10 is loading: what is that part, or what is windows 10 doing, at the part when you are starting up your laptop and it goes past the cyan screen with the 4 windows and then a blank/black screen appears for 10 seconds or more until you get to the lockscreen wallpaper (with the time on it) or...