Windows 10: loaded Windows DVD Player - when I launch my screen displays "LOADING" and does nothing but...

Discus and support loaded Windows DVD Player - when I launch my screen displays "LOADING" and does nothing but... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; just purchased "Windows Media Player". Insert CD and select to run. Screen appears with the message "LOADING". Nothing happen so I cancel.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DanielWindle, Jun 4, 2021.

1. loaded Windows DVD Player - when I launch my screen displays "LOADING" and does nothing but...

just purchased "Windows Media Player". Insert CD and select to run. Screen appears with the message "LOADING". Nothing happen so I cancel.

:)

DanielWindle, Jun 4, 2021

2. Purchased Windows DVD player for Windows 10 but it will not down load.

• I contacted Microsoft and a wonderful tech loaded VLC Media player and now I am able to use my external DVD player.

Sharon Baum, Jun 4, 2021
  3. dvd player starts to load then shuts down

I have the same problem. I just paid $14.99 for the Windows DVD Player.

The Store says it's installed, but when I launch it brings up the blue screen with the icon on it and then stops.

I have A Dell laptop (00326-100000-00000-AA751. 4GB RAM) with Windows 10 Home, version 1607

I can't find it in the Apps & features and I can't figure out how to download it again.

Carolxx9999, Jun 4, 2021
  4. loaded Windows DVD Player - when I launch my screen displays "LOADING" and does nothing but...

Windows DVD Player doesn't load or play DVDs

I Have down loaded Windows DVD Player but it will not load or play DVD's. Help wanted.

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

KennethSutherland110541, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

loaded Windows DVD Player - when I launch my screen displays "LOADING" and does nothing but...

1. loaded Windows DVD Player - when I launch my screen displays "LOADING" and does nothing but... - Similar Threads - loaded DVD Player

2. Nothing will open or load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing will open or load: I’m able to log into my computer just fine but nothing will open. I can open the start menu but it won’t close. I can’t open my settings, clicking restart does nothing. I’ve turned off my laptop and back on and the issue persists. Can’t open any browser, task manager hotkey...
  3. Nothing will open or load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nothing will open or load: I’m able to log into my computer just fine but nothing will open. I can open the start menu but it won’t close. I can’t open my settings, clicking restart does nothing. I’ve turned off my laptop and back on and the issue persists. Can’t open any browser, task manager hotkey...
  4. Outriders stuck on loading screen; Not loading, launching or working

in Windows 10 News
    Outriders stuck on loading screen; Not loading, launching or working: [ATTACH]Outriders the game has become one of the must-play video games this year for Windows 11 or Windows 10 users, and rightfully so. However, some users have complained that the game at times will fail to work or load, and from our point of view, that’s a bit strange....
  5. Unable to load my Windows 10 Pro 1909 dvd in the player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to load my Windows 10 Pro 1909 dvd in the player: This was all done on Windows 10 Pro x64 ver 2004 So I had just bought a new system (a DIY computer) and put it together and the disc ran fine to install Windows. The odd thing was this Intel Optane RST setting in the uefi. Well I set it to enable but not to make a raid...
  6. Unable to load my Windows 10 Pro 1909 dvd in the player

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to load my Windows 10 Pro 1909 dvd in the player: This was all done on Windows 10 Pro x64 ver 2004 So I had just bought a new system (a DIY computer) and put it together and the disc ran fine to install Windows. The odd thing was this Intel Optane RST setting in the uefi. Well I set it to enable but not to make a raid...
  7. DVD player stuck on loading on certain DVD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD player stuck on loading on certain DVD: Other half recently bought me a new DVD to watch, put it into my external DVD player which has and does work fine with other DVDS, but the DVD player app is stuck on a blue loading screen that I can do nothing with. Tried fiddling in setting to find any tick boxes that it...
  8. windows 10 dvd player never stops loading

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 dvd player never stops loading: windows 10 never stops loading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-dvd-player-never-stops-loading/e143826d-99ab-45c1-ae28-4d14bb18f8b0
  9. Windows DVD Player closes at launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows DVD Player closes at launch: Before the Windows DVD Player app purchase, the message on the screen had mentioned that the external DVD Player connected is compatible with the app... and prompted me to buy it. After buying the app, the app displayed 'Loading' for a few seconds and then just closed...
  10. Nothing will load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nothing will load: At some point my internet on laptop stopped working. Had to redo my wifi connection and try to fix a diagnostic policy service. Fixed it, had internet, everything was fine. Updated Norton, went to update W.o.W and my computer completely crashed. When started now it's a blank...