Windows 10: Loaded WMP with Library yesterday, playing the tracks as loaded Album cover updates. Today...

Discus and support Loaded WMP with Library yesterday, playing the tracks as loaded Album cover updates. Today... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is the first loading onto my Win 10 PC. Played tracks yesterday, so what difference does a day make? An Album that I loaded direct from CD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sedo75, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Sedo75 Win User

Loaded WMP with Library yesterday, playing the tracks as loaded Album cover updates. Today...

This is the first loading onto my Win 10 PC. Played tracks yesterday, so what difference does a day make? An Album that I loaded direct from CD remains with playable tracks + Album cover. Is there a coin slot that I cannot find ? HA

Any polite suggestions to assist me plse.. Tks

:)

Sedo75, Nov 26, 2020

2. Album Covers on N97

To put album art on music on the N97 you can either do it on the phone, put a jpeg of the album cover on your phone , select an albumin the music player, then options >albumart> options>change then select the cover you put on the phone and all the tracks
    will show it. Personallly I use windows media player to embed the art before transferring to phone, select album icon in WMP and right click, find album info and find your album and make sure all the info is correct, then drag and drop the album cover jpeg
    onto the album icon in WMP , this will embed the art to all the tracks. Once the art is embedded, drag and drop the completed folder to E mass memory and refresh music library !

Loaded WMP with Library yesterday, playing the tracks as loaded Album cover updates. Today... [​IMG]

carman58---01, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Nokia 3110 Classic Music Library problem

I have 7 or 8 albums loaded onto my memory card on the phone and all has been working well until the weekend. The music player will now only play the tracks that are listed in the 'show tracks' list. If I try and select another album in the library, then
    it defaults back to the ones listed. When I switch the phone on and go to the music player, it will go through the 'updating library' sequence but at the end, it will state that are no tracks to update!

Is there a way of resetting the library? I have tried going back to factory default settings, but that didn't work!

martynh---01, Nov 26, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

Loaded WMP with Library yesterday, playing the tracks as loaded Album cover updates. Today...

MP3 Album art work changing

Hi i will try the iTunes way

I am not having a lot of luck searching for album covers

Can i ask what you mean by size C and is 300x300 pixels a good size every time i find a album cover i like and check the size when i download it the size gets smaller

I have tried WMP and VLC

sam02, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Loaded WMP with Library yesterday, playing the tracks as loaded Album cover updates. Today... - Similar Threads - Loaded WMP Library

2. Load library 126

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Load library 126: I'm getting the LoadLibrary 126 error when trying to run Bluestacks 5.When I used the answer here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-loadlibrary-failed-with-error-126-the-module/c5b67473-00f8-4e4a-b8a5-f7f9c619c3d9 to try and fix it, Command prompt...
  3. Load library 126

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Load library 126: I'm getting the LoadLibrary 126 error when trying to run Bluestacks 5.When I used the answer here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-loadlibrary-failed-with-error-126-the-module/c5b67473-00f8-4e4a-b8a5-f7f9c619c3d9 to try and fix it, Command prompt...
  4. How to play all tracks on album?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to play all tracks on album?: How to play all tracks on album? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-all-tracks-on-album/5a8dacfc-9e93-4a9f-a7f0-47a71fb87036
  5. WMP library

WMP library: How do I get my WMP library to populate? I have ripped most of my large CD collection to my laptop. In the past, after reorganising my collection I have deleted everything from the library and the library has automatically repopulated. Today I cannot get the library to...
  6. WMP Album lnfo

WMP Album lnfo: When I load an original CD into my CD rom and try to RIP it with Windows Media Player, I do NOT get any Song Titles, Artists or Album info.... Windows Media Player is NOT displaying song Information from the CD. Even if l right-click one of the CD 's tracks, select Find Album...
  7. Loading Watchtower Library

Loading Watchtower Library: Maritza Capiro advised: (how do i reach you? “Post Reply” link goes to blank screen). Perform the procedure to repair the system files: Follow these instructions: press the Windows + X keys and select Command Prompt (Administrator) or Windows PowerShell (Administrator),...
  8. Loading Watchtower Library

Loading Watchtower Library: Looking at WTLSetup.exe in Cyberlink ISO Viewer. If I right click - nothing happens. If I right click on anything on the desktop - menu opens with option to run as administrator. Is their a keyboard combination that duplicates right click? Running 10 on ThinkPad...
  9. Loading Watchtower Library

Loading Watchtower Library: I am trying to download Watchtower Library to a Windows 10 machine. After extracting ISO file - the rs_data folder is empty on computer. Launching program says - Watchtower Library files cannot be accessed Attempting to extract from ISO to directory says - contact...
  10. WMP Library "forgetting" 'Date last played'

in Windows 10 Customization
    WMP Library "forgetting" 'Date last played': I have a music list that contains almost 3500 songs. I keep running into a problem where WMP will 'forget' the date last played when I restart the player. Sometimes it'll remember some while forgetting others. And it will also lose about 6 - 10 songs completely, forcing me to...