Windows 10: loading 10 Pro under digital entitlement

Discus and support loading 10 Pro under digital entitlement in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have windows 10 Pro under digital entitlement on an old computer. I would like to install windows on my new computer and new drive now. How do I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RichardKruczek, Jan 11, 2021.

1. loading 10 Pro under digital entitlement

I have windows 10 Pro under digital entitlement on an old computer. I would like to install windows on my new computer and new drive now. How do I do that. I don't have a disk

:)

RichardKruczek, Jan 11, 2021

2. No digital entitlement

I installed Macrium Reflect, Took an image of my system Windows 10 Home 32 bit just in case things went wrong. Then I made bootable USB for Windows 10 Home 64 bit using the Media Creation Tool and clean installed and upgraded my system to Windows 10 Home 64 bit and now it shows:

Activation: Windows is activated.

Product key: Windows on this device is activated with a digital entitlement.

So, the issue is resolved. Thanks everybody for your valuable suggestions. So, this was a build issue.

usman77771, Jan 11, 2021
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Restoring Digital Entitlement

Windows 10 activations purchased from the Windows Store result in digital entitlements:
    Activation in Windows 10 - Windows Help

The biggest difference between a digital entitlement and product key activation that a consumer needs to be aware of is that a product key activation can be transferred to a new motherboard/computer whereas a digital entitlement cannot.

NavyLCDR, Jan 11, 2021
  4. loading 10 Pro under digital entitlement

No digital entitlement after upgrading to Windows 10

Hello,

I just upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro using the Media Creation tool and after the upgrade, I found I don't have a digital entitlement, just a regular product key activation. I'm wondering, aren't we supposed to get a digital entitlement
    as part of the Windows 10 free upgrade?

FazPhantom, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

loading 10 Pro under digital entitlement

1. loading 10 Pro under digital entitlement - Similar Threads - loading Pro under

2. Number of digital license entitlement for windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Number of digital license entitlement for windows 10 pro: Hi there, So far I've obtained 2 windows 10 pro from my win8pro free upgrade and bought 1 more win10 pro cd key where in the account info can I see how many license do I own...
  3. No digital entitlement

No digital entitlement: I upgraded my Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home successfully. It shows windows is activated, but there is no message stating digital entitlement. Windows is working fine and updating, but if I need to do a clean install in the future, can this cause any problem, as I...
  4. Reinstall with "digital entitlement"

Reinstall with "digital entitlement": I just installed Windows 10 onto a laptop that had Windows 7. It originally had 8.1 but I replaced it with 7. I just checked and Windows 10 is activated by "digital entitlement". I thought I would have to use the key that came with my retail copy of Windows 7 to activate 10....
  5. No "Valid Digital Entitlement Or Product Key'

No "Valid Digital Entitlement Or Product Key': W7 tower that was upgraded to 10 over a year ago. Got a TM.sys error (Tm.sys - 0xc0000221 Error - Windows 10 Forums) necessitating a reinstall. Everything went fine except for my desktop picture that was about 40% bigger than it used to be. I shrunk it down using MS Paint,...
  6. Digital entitlement

Digital entitlement: Had an odd thing happen. I had to replace my motherboard(Asus to Asrock) and do a clean install of Win 10 Pro. I have a retail copy of 10 pro but I never entered my licence number as requested during install, when I got the update and security screen/activation I was...
  7. Restoring Digital Entitlement

Restoring Digital Entitlement: Bought Windows 10 Pro from an authorized dealer and successfully installed then activated Windows 10 on a standalone PC with the Activation key that came with the CD. With that same CD I installed Windows 10 on a Laptop I had as well, (an additional machine). Could not...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Digital Entitlement - Can i keep it?

Windows 10 Pro Digital Entitlement - Can i keep it?: I've been using Windows 10 ever since the first preview came out, as an Insider. As a result, now my computer has a Digital Entitlement to run Windows 10 Pro. It's permanently activated. So if i ever decide to get off the Insider Program, can i keep the Pro license? Or is...
  9. Will it still get the digital entitlement?

Will it still get the digital entitlement?: Hi, I want to reinstall Win10. It was previously an upgrade from win7 but 32-bit, and now I want to install 64-bit, will it still get the digital entitlement? Thank you *Smile 88872
  10. How to use my digital entitlement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to use my digital entitlement: I installed the free Win 10 upgrade and subsequently reverted to Windows 7 using a Macrium clone of Win 7 that I had made. Whilst in Win 10 I checked that the copy had been activated. As I understand it I now have a digital entitlement to Win 10 that I can use any time in the...