Windows 10: Loading and Please Wait when turn on the computer

Discus and support Loading and Please Wait when turn on the computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I got problem when I start my laptop. When the logo of the computer pop out, there is loading and please wait for few seconds before it move into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sww_, Jul 14, 2021.

1. sww_ Win User

Loading and Please Wait when turn on the computer

Hi, I got problem when I start my laptop. When the logo of the computer pop out, there is loading and please wait for few seconds before it move into login. I’m also has hard time restarting, they will give me “Getting Windows Ready. Don’t turn of your computer”, this takes so much time. Before this happen, I’m re-install windows using media creation and did factory reset. So the laptop should be really clean without any files

:)

2. Computer won't turn on

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding the Critical Service Failed error message on your computer, follow the steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and then let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Windows 10 does not boot, stays in load screen

Hi Francisco,

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Michael Gall, Jul 14, 2021
  4. Fafhrd Win User

Run disk from portable disk drive

Didn't really give a lot of information to the OP.

"RESETTING" is a loaded word with Windows versions 8 - 10 and refers to a Windows recovery function with potentially unfortunate consequences for the unaware.

The STEP 4: instructions are a little more complete, but omit an important step. The drive with disk inserted must be connected to the laptop before restarting the laptop. Then, if the USB and DVD drivers are loaded at boot time, the DVD may be available for use.

Fafhrd, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Loading and Please Wait when turn on the computer - Similar Threads - Loading Please Wait

2. Please wait for the GPSVC when shutting down Windows computer

in Windows 10 News
    Please wait for the GPSVC when shutting down Windows computer: [IMG]If you receive the message Please wait for the GPSVC when shutting down the Windows computer, it simply means that the Group Policy service is taking longer than expected to update the settings and complete its tasks. But at times, your computer may regularly see this...
  3. My computer goes to blue screen “please wait your computer is updating. Do not turn off...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer goes to blue screen “please wait your computer is updating. Do not turn off...: During this time the mouse is not in my control. Must force shut down. Mcafee says no viruses or bugs. Help. This is happening several times a day....
  4. My computer goes to blue screen “please wait your computer is updating. Do not turn off...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer goes to blue screen “please wait your computer is updating. Do not turn off...: During this time the mouse is not in my control. Must force shut down. Mcafee says no viruses or bugs. Help. This is happening several times a day....
  5. My computer goes to blue screen “please wait your computer is updating. Do not turn off...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Please Wait Bootloop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Wait Bootloop: My PC keeps booting over and over after constantly saying please wait for 5-10 minutes. If I power the PC down and turn it back on myself, it still does the same thing. What can I try? Thanks....
  7. forza horizon 4, stuck on loading please wait

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    forza horizon 4, stuck on loading please wait: I've been stuck on loading please wait since yesterday I even tried to reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-stuck-on-loading-please-wait/784295de-f6d8-4aab-a797-0518d6a794c4
  8. Stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at please wait: Ive looked into other options, Idk how to do it they require a domain which I do not have since I factory reset my pc, I got this when ever I booted it up in troubleshoot because I turned it on a few times in a row and was being dumb, Anyway I selected restart instead of...
  9. Laptop shows please wait screen before turning on.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shows please wait screen before turning on.: Hello I have been having this problem since a while . It was not there when I first bought my laptop When the laptop is turning on it shows the lenovo screen then it shows Please wait screen after that it normally turns on . And startup takes around 3 minutes . I have a...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 is stuck at loading , please wait screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 is stuck at loading , please wait screen: I didn't have this this problem before now i have it and my windows is up to date please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-is-stuck-at-loading-please-wait/90809a96-c15a-48c2-b36e-35324e3940da