Windows 10: Loading Cursor won't go away after Right Clicking.

Discus and support Loading Cursor won't go away after Right Clicking. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My parents recently gave me a completely reset PC, and once I was able to set it up, I right clicked and the blue loading cursor appeared and wouldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 8ndy, Sep 4, 2018.

1. 8ndy Win User

Loading Cursor won't go away after Right Clicking.

My parents recently gave me a completely reset PC, and once I was able to set it up, I right clicked and the blue loading cursor appeared and wouldn't go away. When I drag the cursor onto an app or browser, the cursor will go back to default, but when I move it back to the home screen it'll go back to the blue loading cursor again. I've tried restarting the PC and looking on Microsoft Community for solutions, but nothing seems to work.

:)

8ndy, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Sep 4, 2018
  3. damtachoa Win User
    4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Loading Cursor won't go away after Right Clicking.

How do i change my loading cursor from the jar back to the blue spinning circle?

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change loading cursor.

• Right click on Start button and Click on
      Control panel.
    • Control panel Window will be open, change the
      View by: Category to
      Large icons or
      Small icons.
    • Select Mouse and click on
      Pointer
      tab.
    • Select Busy and Click on
      Browse
    • Choose aero_busy from the list.
    • Click Apply
      and OK
      to save.
    Hope the above information was helpful, if you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Loading Cursor won't go away after Right Clicking.

1. Loading Cursor won't go away after Right Clicking. - Similar Threads - Loading Cursor won't

2. Hourglass next to cursor won't go away.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hourglass next to cursor won't go away.: I have been having this issue for a few days now. When I turn on my computer, the hourglass pops up next to my cursor almost immediately after logging in. I have tried restarting my computer, doing a clean reboot, and a number of other fixes and nothing has worked. In...
  3. Hourglass next to cursor won't go away.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hourglass next to cursor won't go away.: I have been having this issue for a few days now. When I turn on my computer, the hourglass pops up next to my cursor almost immediately after logging in. I have tried restarting my computer, doing a clean reboot, and a number of other fixes and nothing has worked. In...
  4. Hourglass next to cursor won't go away.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Keyboard Clicking Sound Won't Go Away. HEELLLPP!!

Keyboard Clicking Sound Won't Go Away. HEELLLPP!!: I am having a issue with the keyboard sounds. In settings, I have the keyboard clicks turned OFF. But, in some apps and on some websites, the keyboard clicking sound come back on. Help! Thanks, CooperMatthews1...
  6. Taskbar won't go away!

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar won't go away!: Windows 10 / Version 1903 OS build 18.362.778 (64-bit version) I've been having this problem for a while. The taskbar used to occasionally, randomly and regularly stay at the bottom of the screen. It wouldn't hide itself (as it was set up to do) until I opened the Task...
  7. Blue loading icon wont go away from my cursor-

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue loading icon wont go away from my cursor-: The loading icon next to my cursor keeps flashing and won't go away. I've tried to google it and find any fixes but none work. It started happening when I put in another graphics card in my computer today, I was trying to root out a problem that kept happening with my...
  8. Can't right click on Start, mouse cursor away from start

Can't right click on Start, mouse cursor away from start: Hi, I am having an issue similar to this thread, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-right-click-windows-10-start-menu-button/4e9adee9-3e41-4338-974a-5fa4f3996524 However, I have not uninstalled some VPN applications or such. Here is a GIF the OG...
  9. Touchpad left click becomes right click and it does not seem to go away.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad left click becomes right click and it does not seem to go away.: My laptop touchpad , when trying to open a file did not open it instead it was right clicking there. Then my touchpad never left clicked and every left click was a right click. It got fixed on its own after a 3 days but now the problem has again occurred....
  10. Tile (i.e. Tab) from Context Menu (right-click) Won't Go Away

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tile (i.e. Tab) from Context Menu (right-click) Won't Go Away: When working out of the file explorer, suppose I right click a file. I perform an action from the context menu and the action goes through or I decide to not perform an action and close the context menu. At times, the "Rename" tab or the "Edit with ___" tab still remains on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. loading corsser wont go away