Windows 10: Loading goes on forever

Discus and support Loading goes on forever in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good evening, I have an issue with loading times. When i right click on an object in the desktop the loading goes on forever and the fan starts to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Fulvio Varamo, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Loading goes on forever

Good evening,

I have an issue with loading times. When i right click on an object in the desktop the loading goes on forever and the fan starts to spin. The only way of stopping it is left clicking on the document, in order to open the document. If I restart the system I won't have any problem right clicking on documents for a brief period of time

:)

Fulvio Varamo, Dec 7, 2020
  2. Smizack Win User

Windows Update loading forever

So I ran both the commands and got this:

Loading goes on forever [​IMG]

The log file is also attached.

Smizack, Dec 7, 2020
  3. Windows Update loading forever

Hey,
    Let us check the system Files.To do this do both of these:

• Perform System File Check (SFC)
    Follow the steps:

a. Press “Windows Key + Q” to open search Bar.

b. Type cmd without quotes in the search box.

c. On the left pane, right click on the “cmd” option and select “Run as Administrator”.

d. Type sfc /scannow’ without quotes and hit enter.

• run the System update readiness command. It detects incorrect manifests, cabinets or registry data, it may replace the incorrect data with corrected version available. Follow the steps.

1. Press Windows key + X.
    2. Click command prompt (Run as administrator).
    3. In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press Enter key after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    To close the Administrator: Command prompt window, type Exit, and then press Enter.
    Reply back with the results would be happy to help.

Sumit Dhiman, Dec 7, 2020
  4. Loading goes on forever

Edge stalls forever to load

Hi,

To clarify your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried using other browsers? Are you getting the same error?
    • Is it happening when browsing specific website or all websites you are trying to visit?
    We suggest you to clear the cache and cookies of your browsers by simply pressing the
    CTRL + Shift + Delete key on your keyboard.

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

Loading goes on forever

1. Loading goes on forever - Similar Threads - Loading goes forever

2. BitLocker Loading Forever

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker Loading Forever: I'm trying to Encrypt a USB stick with BitLocker, and after putting in my desired password and choosing how much to encrypt, it starts encrypting. However this encryption has been loading for 8 hours now, stuck at 99.5%. I have tried force-removing the USB stick from the PC,...
  3. Difdefender Loading Forever

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Difdefender Loading Forever: I'm trying to Encrypt a USB stick with Bitdefender, and after putting in my desired password and choosing how much to encrypt, it starts encrypting. However this encryption has been loading for 8 hours now, stuck at 99.5%. I have tried force-removing the USB stick from the...
  4. Difdefender Loading Forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difdefender Loading Forever: I'm trying to Encrypt a USB stick with Bitdefender, and after putting in my desired password and choosing how much to encrypt, it starts encrypting. However this encryption has been loading for 8 hours now, stuck at 99.5%. I have tried force-removing the USB stick from the...
  5. Difdefender Loading Forever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Onedrive Forever Loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive Forever Loading: I tried to restart, uninstall, and reinstall then tried to follow this "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/reset-onedrive-34701e00-bf7b-42db-b960-84905399050c" directions. Nothing helped, it's taking forever to log-in and sign....
  7. Onedrive Forever Loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Forever Loading: I tried to restart, uninstall, and reinstall then tried to follow this "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/reset-onedrive-34701e00-bf7b-42db-b960-84905399050c" directions. Nothing helped, it's taking forever to log-in and sign....
  8. Taskbar Loading forever

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Loading forever: Hi Guys,I really need help with this. So the thing is, every time I start my PC the taskbar is loading like forever. I have to force shut down my PC to have it work again.How do I fix this issue, pretty much thanks!!!...
  9. Pages load forever

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pages load forever: My desktop has a problem with the little spinner continually spinning and going no further. This is my desktop only - my laptop loads fine. It prevents me from logging in to sites, doing surveys love surveys and other places that ask for any inputs. This happens on all...
  10. Pc taking forever to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc taking forever to load: Hey i need help i havent used my pc in about a month now im tryibg to use it and its stuck in the sign in/ put a pin/password and it wont go to the desktop screen if i am able to put a pin it taking forever loading and stop for some reason idk what to do...