Windows 10: Loading icon while booting not coming even though no GUI boot option is unticked

Discus and support Loading icon while booting not coming even though no GUI boot option is unticked in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hey there,So as the title says I'm not getting the boot GUI which is the loading icon while booting my pc up.. tried Disabling no GUI boot from Ms... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Thewarrior5959, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Loading icon while booting not coming even though no GUI boot option is unticked

Hey there,So as the title says I'm not getting the boot GUI which is the loading icon while booting my pc up.. tried Disabling no GUI boot from Ms config but it didn't work for some reason.. Is there anyway to get the boot GUI back?? Thanks in advance

:)

Thewarrior5959, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Josef Bri Win User

Re: All boot options are tried...

Hi Elda,

If the boot sequence didn't work, then we suggest try running the laptop in safe mode. To do this, here's a few steps to follow:

• Power down your laptop.
    • Turn it back on again.
    • When you turn it back on, press F8 repeatedly until the power on option appeared.
    • If you see the boot option "Safe Mode with Networking", choose that option.
    • See if you can boot up in Safe mode.

We'll look forward to your response.

Josef Bri, Dec 4, 2021
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Ar3s Win User

Loading icon while booting not coming even though no GUI boot option is unticked

HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

Ar3s, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

Loading icon while booting not coming even though no GUI boot option is unticked

1. Loading icon while booting not coming even though no GUI boot option is unticked - Similar Threads - Loading icon while

2. why gui boot is glitched?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why gui boot is glitched?: i turned off gui boot and when i turn on my pc windows logo doesnt load just black screen until the pc open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-gui-boot-is-glitched/19a453cf-8f93-4fcb-a379-c0bf9b8da44b
  3. why gui boot is glitched?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why gui boot is glitched?: i turned off gui boot and when i turn on my pc windows logo doesnt load just black screen until the pc open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-gui-boot-is-glitched/19a453cf-8f93-4fcb-a379-c0bf9b8da44b
  4. why gui boot is glitched?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Secure boot status is disabled even though secure boot support in enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure boot status is disabled even though secure boot support in enabled: I have went into the BIOS and reset settings, it turned the secure boot support to enabled, but in the information screen secure boot status is still shown as disabled after i saved and exited. The secure boot state in systems is also shown as 'off' even though when i went to...
  6. Secure boot status is disabled even though secure boot support in enabled

Secure boot status is disabled even though secure boot support in enabled: I have went into the BIOS and reset settings, it turned the secure boot support to enabled, but in the information screen secure boot status is still shown as disabled after i saved and exited. The secure boot state in systems is also shown as 'off' even though when i went to...
  7. Loading icon while booting not coming even though no GUI boot option is unticked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading icon while booting not coming even though no GUI boot option is unticked: Hey there,So as the title says I'm not getting the boot GUI which is the loading icon while booting my pc up.. tried Disabling no GUI boot from Ms config but it didn't work for some reason.. Is there anyway to get the boot GUI back?? Thanks in advance...
  8. Loading icon while booting not coming even though no GUI boot option is unticked

Loading icon while booting not coming even though no GUI boot option is unticked: Hey there,So as the title says I'm not getting the boot GUI which is the loading icon while booting my pc up.. tried Disabling no GUI boot from Ms config but it didn't work for some reason.. Is there anyway to get the boot GUI back?? Thanks in advance...
  9. No Gui boot Lenovo

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Gui boot Lenovo: Hi I have a lenovo laptop and it only shows the lenovo logo and does not show the spinning dots.No Gui Boot is not selected in msconfig. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-gui-boot-lenovo/2fdb50ad-ec0e-4de8-8131-08292d118227
  10. W10 slow boot and icons load

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    W10 slow boot and icons load: Hi. I've upgraded my laptop from W8.1Pro to W10Pro. At first everything was fine, but now the boot is very slow with the icons taking ages to appear on the desktop and the taskbar. Any ideas please? I've removed almost all the automatic start up items, defragged and...