Windows 10: Loading indicator when wake up from sleep

Discus and support Loading indicator when wake up from sleep in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This all started after my computer was forced to update a week or so ago. I'm not sure which windows update this was but it changed the look of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Iwaboc70, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Iwaboc70 Win User

Loading indicator when wake up from sleep

This all started after my computer was forced to update a week or so ago. I'm not sure which windows update this was but it changed the look of the Windows 10 start menu again. Now whenever I wake up my computer from sleep mode and I click space or the mouse to type in my password it shows the Windows loading indicator instead of the login screen. This indicator never goes away, it stays for hours. I always have to do a hard reset, and sometimes it even does it when I boot my computer from scratch. I just wonder how long before I'm not allowed to use my computer at all. Anyone have suggestions on how to fix this?

:)

Iwaboc70, Aug 20, 2016
  2. Mboeblay Win User

Desktop won't sleep automatically and won't stay asleep

I'm running Windows 10 on an iMac (late 2013) via Boot Camp, and ever since upgrading from Windows 7, my computer has had trouble with sleeping. My display will turn off like it's supposed to, but the light on my mouse stays on, indicating that the computer
    isn't asleep, even after hours of not using it, despite setting it to go to sleep after 15 minutes of inactivity.

Furthermore, when clicking the "sleep" option on the computer and going to bed, I wake up in the morning to find my mouse light on, indicating that my computer is awake, but with no means of knowing when or why it woke. That said, when I set the computer
    to sleep again and leave for work, I come back home 8 hours later and the computer is still asleep, so it must be an automated process waking it up early in the morning. However, I've disabled wake timers, disabled the ability for my mouse, keyboard and network
    adapter to wake my computer from sleep (the power button is the only means I've left to wake it), and powercfg -lastwake and powercfg -requests don't give me any indication of the problem. Any help you could provide would be appreciated!

Mboeblay, Aug 20, 2016
  3. Mikus89 Win User
    Windows 10 slow response or performance after waking up from sleep mode

I can second this fix. I had the same problem with sluggish performance on waking from sleep - and no indication of any kind of load on the CPU, Disk or Network. Disabling the startup of AsusFanControlService has my system coming out of sleep at full speed
    now. Thanks.

Mikus89, Aug 20, 2016
Thema:

Loading indicator when wake up from sleep

1. Loading indicator when wake up from sleep - Similar Threads - Loading indicator wake

2. BSOD when PC wakes up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when PC wakes up from sleep: Hello,Since a few weeks i'm running into the issue of my pc having a blue screen when I wake it up from sleep, this is pretty irritating since the pc always has to restart after waking up and it takes long. I'm not a tech guy so I would really appreciate if someone can help...
  3. Blue Screen when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen when waking up from sleep: Hi, I often but not always get a BSOD when my PC wakes up from sleeping mode. Most of the time the code is "unexpected store exception," but sometimes I get other codes. Any other ideas? Thanks and Regards,...
  4. BSOD when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when waking up from sleep: Hello all, Last few weeks, I have been getting BSOD when waking my PC up from sleep in the morning. I do telework bc of the pandemic and when I wake up the PC, it shows blue screen. Sometimes it shows an error code and sometimes it doesn't. I have attached the LOG files as...
  5. wake up from sleep?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    wake up from sleep?: I can't wake up my computer from sleep be clicking the mouse or using the keyboard. I have tried everything and all the settings in device manager are set the same as my other computer and that one works fine....
  6. Wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wake up from sleep: Hi My laptop doesn't wakeup after I put it to sleep, I just get a blank grey screen. I have to force a restart. What am I doing wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wake-up-from-sleep/c338a9d8-9ad1-4408-ac39-f86c54be1119
  7. Will not wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Will not wake up from sleep: I have 1809-17763.379 and if I choose sleep by right clicking the start button the computer will not wake up with the mouse or keyboard. It will wake up from screensaver with the mouse. If I push the power button it will wake up. Any suggestions will be appreciated. 130026
  8. Wake up from sleep

Wake up from sleep: Sirs, Windows 10 Version 1809 is very slow to recover from 'sleep'. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wake-up-from-sleep/98c1ef70-18db-42b8-84c2-8c43d679e85b
  9. Computer sleeping when set not to / Not waking up from Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer sleeping when set not to / Not waking up from Sleep: Hi All I have a windows 10 machine that has two issues but they both are causing the PC to freeze. The first issue is the PC will go to sleep even when set not to in the power configuration. The second issue is that the PC will not wake up so it seems once it has gone to...
  10. BSOD when waking up from sleep

BSOD when waking up from sleep: So, I was having this problem for awhile now and the BSOD when waking up was "kernel_data_inpage_error" but kept freezing on 0% to create minidumps, I was unable to get those. Today was a different error "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" and was able to get one minidump from it. I...