Windows 10: loading ms office on windows 10

Discus and support loading ms office on windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; windows 10 wouldn't accept office key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BillLysaught, Dec 16, 2018.

1. loading ms office on windows 10

windows 10 wouldn't accept office key

:)

BillLysaught, Dec 16, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Dec 16, 2018
  3. bagiocop Win User
    MS Office 2003 and Windows 10

I have a new computer with Windows 10. I loaded MS Office 2003 in hopes of down loading and using files from the old computer. Apparently Office 2003 is not compatible with Windows 10. So, I am searching for a solution. I can buy a new program for $149.00 from MS but I am not sure it will open MS Office 2003 docs so I can use them. If you have any suggestions please feel free.

bagiocop, Dec 16, 2018
  4. fmonte Win User

loading ms office on windows 10

Please help transferring MS Office Outlook 2003 files to Office 2000

My old machine with all my email and contacts has MS Office 2003 pre-loaded on it. I just got a new machine and loaded Office 2000 on it because that are the disks that I have. I can't afford to buy the new Office so I am wondering if it is possible to transfer from 2003 to 2000? Thank you. Frank

I thought I had it figured out when I found this website but when I go through the steps and bring the folder over to the office 2000 machine, it says wrong format. Does anyone have an easier way?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...319871033.aspx

fmonte, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

loading ms office on windows 10

1. loading ms office on windows 10 - Similar Threads - loading office

2. Can I download office to A USB instead of uninstalling in order to down load newer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I download office to A USB instead of uninstalling in order to down load newer...: Can I download office to A USB instead of uninstalling in order to down load newer version just in case download errors out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-office-to-a-usb-instead-of/cd44fd83-5585-412a-a2a5-b7de879c9666
  3. Can I download office to A USB instead of uninstalling in order to down load newer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I download office to A USB instead of uninstalling in order to down load newer...: Can I download office to A USB instead of uninstalling in order to down load newer version just in case download errors out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-office-to-a-usb-instead-of/cd44fd83-5585-412a-a2a5-b7de879c9666
  4. Unable to find my PC's serial number to load MS Office 2013 on to it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find my PC's serial number to load MS Office 2013 on to it: I have a six-year-old Acer desktop computer and have changed the HDD for an SSD, and I am loading fresh copies of all the software I use on to the SSD. I have MS Office 2013 on two other devices and I want to load it on to the SSD. The Acer was registered for MS Office 2013...
  5. Unable to find my PC's serial number to load MS Office 2013 on to it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to find my PC's serial number to load MS Office 2013 on to it: I have a six-year-old Acer desktop computer and have changed the HDD for an SSD, and I am loading fresh copies of all the software I use on to the SSD. I have MS Office 2013 on two other devices and I want to load it on to the SSD. The Acer was registered for MS Office 2013...
  6. Trouble loading documents with Office 2010.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Trouble loading documents with Office 2010.: I have Microsoft Office 2010 on my PC, I recently removed Office 365 as it came pre-installed with my PC and is a trial version which was never activated. So I thought it may aswell be removed from my PC, as whenever I click a document it opens up in Office 365 by default....
  7. "loading bar" & "parameter is incorrect," can't open Microsoft Office apps or documents

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "loading bar" & "parameter is incorrect," can't open Microsoft Office apps or documents: Whenever I try to use my Microsoft Office applications, it always shows a white line that looks quite similar to a loading bar. Even when this white line disappears after a few minutes, I cannot use my Microsoft Office apps because it does not open and would just repeat this...
  8. Why does office need to "Configure" every time I load Word

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Why does office need to "Configure" every time I load Word: [img] [img] Everytime I load Microsoft Word 2010 it has to run a Configuration, I've never had this on any other PC, and only happens with Word, not any other office programme. It also mentions about a font and whether or not I am allowed to install it, should it be doing...
  9. Keeping Works - loading Microsoft Office on my Windows 10 BUT worried will affect my Works...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keeping Works - loading Microsoft Office on my Windows 10 BUT worried will affect my Works...: I have documents created & saved documents in Works. I want to load Microsoft Office on my Windows 10 for powerpoint etc BUT worried will affect my Works docs ? will it? Can I continue with Works and still use Microsoft Office ? what to do ? Thank you...
  10. How Do I Access Microsoft Office Already Loaded On My Laptop?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How Do I Access Microsoft Office Already Loaded On My Laptop?: I purchased a laptop 5 years ago for my daughter for college. I purchased a Microsoft office subscription for her laptop. March this year, 2020, I purchased a laptop for myself and purchased it w/Microsoft office already loaded on the laptop. Imagine my surprise when I...