Windows 10: Loading Operating System black sceen

Discus and support Loading Operating System black sceen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10, desktop computer - previously upgraded from Windows 7 - 2016??? I was using my computer this morning to look up some information and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WindowsNeedHelp7719, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Loading Operating System black sceen

Windows 10, desktop computer - previously upgraded from Windows 7 - 2016???

I was using my computer this morning to look up some information and played a few PC games (everything is scanned for viruses prior to installing). I left the computer on as I planned on using it later (5 hour lapse). When I came back I had the Loading Operating System ... black screen. Tried rebooting to no avail.

I had a Windows 10 update some time last week with no immediate problems.

Seems like this problem reared its ugly head about 2 years ago, but my problem just happened Nov. 18, 2018.

:)

WindowsNeedHelp7719, Nov 18, 2018

2. Error loading operating system

Hi,

Error loading operating system error message can occur if there is still no operating system installed on your PC. In this case, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this forum article created by Andre Da Costa on May 21, 2017:

How to: Perform a Clean Install or Reinstall of Windows 10

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Jan Del Win User
    After “Choose an Operating System” goes Black Screen (Windows 10)

Hi Joseph,

Black screen usually occurs in a numerous scenario from an issue with the graphics driver to installation of the operating system or update. We suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this
    article to resolve your black screen error.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Loading Operating System black sceen

error loading operating system.

Hi Ibrahim,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if you are able to boot the computer into Safe Mode environment.

To use a Safe Boot option, follow these steps:

• Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears.

• Select an option to “Safe mode with networking” using the arrow keys on the keyboard when the Windows Advanced Options menu
      appears, and then press ENTER.
    Also, try updating your BIOS drivers and check.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Loading Operating System black sceen

1. Loading Operating System black sceen - Similar Threads - Loading Operating System

2. Operating system not loading properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Operating system not loading properly.: I am a user of Windows 11, whenever i log into my pc, the screen goes all black and nothing is accessible, only visible thing is the cursor. I can open the task manager using the shortcut. I have tried to fix it for a long time. I even reset the operating system but it...
  3. Operating system not loading properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Operating system not loading properly.: I am a user of Windows 11, whenever i log into my pc, the screen goes all black and nothing is accessible, only visible thing is the cursor. I can open the task manager using the shortcut. I have tried to fix it for a long time. I even reset the operating system but it...
  4. Operating system will not load. Repair failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Operating system will not load. Repair failed: Computer crashes. Latest crash windows attempts a repair to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/operating-system-will-not-load-repair-failed/8ef0e6fd-7184-47bd-a671-04af916e7e4b
  5. How to fix loading Operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix loading Operating system: How to fix loading Operating system in my PC, I restarted my PC and after restarting, it shows reboot and select proper boot device after that, I unplugged my PC and start it again because I panicked. And after starting, the error showed which is loading operating system...
  6. How to fix loading Operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix loading Operating system: How to fix loading Operating system in my PC, I restarted my PC and after restarting, it shows reboot and select proper boot device after that, I unplugged my PC and start it again because I panicked. And after starting, the error showed which is loading operating system...
  7. Loading Operating System

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading Operating System: I am trying to install windows 10 off a USB. When I change the boot order to reflect the USB, I get stuck permanently at "Loading Operating System". I created this boot media just earlier today, from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 I...
  8. Black Sceen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Sceen: So I’m having a problem or maybe a few. 2 Days ago I launched my PC just fine it was working great and then it said it needed to restart for an update and so I updated it. Now when I turn it on it works just fine up until I log in and it turns to a black screen after. It...
  9. black sceen on monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    black sceen on monitor: occationaly my screen is black and the only solution is to unplug the monitor and plug it back in. That corrects the problem, but it happens quite often. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-sceen-on-monitor/1af76626-63f4-430f-a04f-2ea3d645a740
  10. Black flashing sceen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black flashing sceen: My computer screen is black with only the date, time & test icon flashing on the bottom taskbar. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-flashing-sceen/b7d33aeb-d11b-4237-b12d-06312cd9c639