Windows 10: Loading Operating System

Discus and support Loading Operating System in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install windows 10 off a USB. When I change the boot order to reflect the USB, I get stuck permanently at "Loading Operating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TjPaul, Jan 6, 2021.

1. TjPaul Win User

Loading Operating System

I am trying to install windows 10 off a USB.

When I change the boot order to reflect the USB, I get stuck permanently at "Loading Operating System".

I created this boot media just earlier today, from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

I searched the other forums, and they just suggest doing exactly what I've done.

:)

TjPaul, Jan 6, 2021

2. Error loading operating system

Hi,

Error loading operating system error message can occur if there is still no operating system installed on your PC. In this case, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this forum article created by Andre Da Costa on May 21, 2017:

How to: Perform a Clean Install or Reinstall of Windows 10

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Jan 6, 2021
  3. error loading operating system.

Hi Ibrahim,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if you are able to boot the computer into Safe Mode environment.

To use a Safe Boot option, follow these steps:

• Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears.

• Select an option to “Safe mode with networking” using the arrow keys on the keyboard when the Windows Advanced Options menu
      appears, and then press ENTER.
    Also, try updating your BIOS drivers and check.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 6, 2021
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Loading Operating System

Windows 10 stuck on loading operating system

Hi Joe,

It appears that there are some corrupted system files on your computer. We suggest that you try repairing your PC using a Windows 10 Bootable media. You can follow the steps provided by Yashwanth Kotakuri on this
    thread
    with a similar issue.

Feel free to send us your feedback at your convenience.

Marby Rey, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

Loading Operating System

1. Loading Operating System - Similar Threads - Loading Operating System

2. Operating system not loading properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Operating system not loading properly.: I am a user of Windows 11, whenever i log into my pc, the screen goes all black and nothing is accessible, only visible thing is the cursor. I can open the task manager using the shortcut. I have tried to fix it for a long time. I even reset the operating system but it...
  3. Operating system not loading properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Operating system not loading properly.: I am a user of Windows 11, whenever i log into my pc, the screen goes all black and nothing is accessible, only visible thing is the cursor. I can open the task manager using the shortcut. I have tried to fix it for a long time. I even reset the operating system but it...
  4. Operating system will not load. Repair failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Operating system will not load. Repair failed: Computer crashes. Latest crash windows attempts a repair to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/operating-system-will-not-load-repair-failed/8ef0e6fd-7184-47bd-a671-04af916e7e4b
  5. Operating system will not load. Repair failed

Operating system will not load. Repair failed: Computer crashes. Latest crash windows attempts a repair to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/operating-system-will-not-load-repair-failed/8ef0e6fd-7184-47bd-a671-04af916e7e4b
  6. Operating system will not load. Repair failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to fix loading Operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix loading Operating system: How to fix loading Operating system in my PC, I restarted my PC and after restarting, it shows reboot and select proper boot device after that, I unplugged my PC and start it again because I panicked. And after starting, the error showed which is loading operating system...
  8. How to fix loading Operating system

How to fix loading Operating system: How to fix loading Operating system in my PC, I restarted my PC and after restarting, it shows reboot and select proper boot device after that, I unplugged my PC and start it again because I panicked. And after starting, the error showed which is loading operating system...
  9. How to fix loading Operating system

10. Loading Operating System black sceen

Loading Operating System black sceen: Windows 10, desktop computer - previously upgraded from Windows 7 - 2016??? I was using my computer this morning to look up some information and played a few PC games (everything is scanned for viruses prior to installing). I left the computer on as I planned on using it...