Windows 10: Loading Pages in Windows 10

Discus and support Loading Pages in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am having issues with pages staying loaded, such as Linkedin. I go to the website, the Linkedin page shows and then resets itself within a minute or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JonSipole, Oct 16, 2018.

1. JonSipole Win User

Loading Pages in Windows 10

I am having issues with pages staying loaded, such as Linkedin. I go to the website, the Linkedin page shows and then resets itself within a minute or so. After a couple of more minutes, it then goes to a page with:

This page is having a problem loading

We tried to load this page for you a few times, but there is still a problem with this site. We know you have better things to do than to watch this page reload over and over again so try coming back to this page later.

Try this

This happens to a number, but not all sites that I visit. Examples of not happening are MSN.com, Yahoo.com, my Hotmail email, etc. I have tried updating my Windows 10 but the problem persists. Any feedback would be appreciated.

***Moved from Outlook.com / Options and settings / Contact settings***

:)

JonSipole, Oct 16, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 16, 2018
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Oct 16, 2018
  4. LeeRN Win User

Page loading problems

Good Morning,

Please read the following and offer some assistance if you can. I will be most grateful!

This page is having a problem loading
    We tried to load this page for you a few times, but there is still a problem with this site. We know you have better things to do than to watch this page reload over and over again so try coming back to this page later.

Try this

• L: Go to my homepage
    • Open a new tab
    I have been receiving this message since I downloaded Windows 10. Are there any suggestions as to correcting this ?

Thank you,

Lee

LeeRN, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Loading Pages in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Loading Pages

2. Visual Studio WinFroms doesn't load a page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio WinFroms doesn't load a page: I can't design my app on Visual Studio and I have an old edge Can't reach this pageI'm not using HTML I'm not enabled Internet Explorer 11 from optional features...
  3. Visual Studio WinFroms doesn't load a page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio WinFroms doesn't load a page: I can't design my app on Visual Studio and I have an old edge Can't reach this pageI'm not using HTML I'm not enabled Internet Explorer 11 from optional features...
  4. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.: An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-has-occurred-in-the-script-on-this-page/20334e13-bf08-4597-ae02-a09d777e25fe
  5. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.: An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-has-occurred-in-the-script-on-this-page/20334e13-bf08-4597-ae02-a09d777e25fe
  6. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

7. Windows 10 Web pages won't load randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Web pages won't load randomly: I have a Dell laptop running on Windows 10. Out of the blue websites will suddenly not load on any browser even though I'm connected to the internet. Everything else internet related will load. I can do a speed test and even download apps from the Microsoft store. I did a...
  8. How to get update and security page to load after reset. Currently directing to display on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get update and security page to load after reset. Currently directing to display on...: I did a reset of Windows 10 on my laptop today and afterwards the update and security link directs back to my laptop display instead of opening in the settings. I haven't done anything else because I don't know what to do!...
  9. How to get update and security page to load after reset. Currently directing to display on...

How to get update and security page to load after reset. Currently directing to display on...: I did a reset of Windows 10 on my laptop today and afterwards the update and security link directs back to my laptop display instead of opening in the settings. I haven't done anything else because I don't know what to do!...
  10. How to get update and security page to load after reset. Currently directing to display on...

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen flicker microsoft edge msn pages

2. win windows pages are not loading