Windows 10: Loading pictures via auto play

Discus and support Loading pictures via auto play in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I load my R5 pictures from my Sd card they go onto my Windows 10 Computer via auto play just by the year All as separate pictures in My pictures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mars1954, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Mars1954 Win User

Loading pictures via auto play

When I load my R5 pictures from my Sd card they go onto my Windows 10 Computer via auto play just by the year All as separate pictures in My pictures Not a separate folder by date like all my other canon cameras do I don't know what I am missing I have never seen this does anyone know if its setting in Camera or possibly on my Windows Computer Thank you

:)

Mars1954, Dec 17, 2020

2. w10 auto play dead

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn on auto play for DVD and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”.
    • Go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “auto play”.
    • Under the tab “choose what happens when you insert each type of media or device” check the box “Use auto play for all media and devices”.
    • Then under the option DVD you can select the appropriate option and check if it helps.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Loading pictures via auto play

AUTO PLAY NOT WORKING in windows 10

Hi,

To help you with your concern regarding AutoPlay on your computer, I suggest you to reset the settings of the auto play. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key
    • Search Control Panel and locate AutoPlay
    • See if the Use AutoPlay for all media and devices box is checked
    • Scroll down and click Reset all defaults
    • Insert the DVD and and see if AutoPlay is working

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Loading pictures via auto play

1. Loading pictures via auto play - Similar Threads - Loading pictures via

2. auto play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    auto play: I am trying to stop the photo app from opening when I download an image. I have turned auto play off, have set defaults to tkae no action, and have restored default settings for auto play. App still opens every time??...
  3. auto play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    auto play: I am trying to stop the photo app from opening when I download an image. I have turned auto play off, have set defaults to tkae no action, and have restored default settings for auto play. App still opens every time??...
  4. Picture won't load

in Windows 10 Customization
    Picture won't load: When I try to use a certain picture for Lock Screen,it will not load. I go to Lock screen and click picture .It brings up my pictures and I select a picture and click choose picture .It tries to load .I get the circle icon that shows its trying to load but it never does .Is...
  5. USB and MicroSD documents/pictures auto load as display wallpaper.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB and MicroSD documents/pictures auto load as display wallpaper.: Somehow, sometime I accidentally changed something somewhere so that USB and MicroSD documents & pics load as wallpaper backgrounds when I try to open them on my laptop. I've tried several fixes like disabling autorun in the Group Policy Editor from Googled sites, and I'm...
  6. Auto play is not working

Auto play is not working: My device's auto play is not working though i have checked that the settings for the auto play are correct and on. I have also checked the services that the shell hardware detection is automatic and running. I think the problem is in the registry editor where in the last part...
  7. auto play

auto play: How do I get auto play to work. It's turned on but when I try to play a video on my BD E it won't play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-play/04c64a44-226c-4b5f-b3bf-13319f8ca64b
  8. Auto take Picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto take Picture: Hi! Basically I have a timeclock software, that users clock in on using a prox badge, barcode scanner, or user ID/PIN. For each of these, the enter keystroke is registered to send the event. What I would like to do is have the device take a picture through the webcam every...
  9. loading pictures

loading pictures: I have a Sony DSC-W830 camera I can't load the pics into my Windows 10 computer. Can you help me do that ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-pictures/adebc038-128f-499a-ad6c-4122b1e2ce08
  10. Steam pictures not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam pictures not loading: all pictures in steam are not loading. i can play online games just fine like TF2, but my profile pc, my friends profile pics, the achievements pictures etc arent loading and are just blank. [img] pls help 82470