Windows 10: Loading Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle 2016

Discus and support Loading Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle 2016 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I try loading the Dazzle program I get half way through loading I get a message saying. The operating system has been upgraded after Studio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bob Delfino, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Loading Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle 2016

When I try loading the Dazzle program I get half way through loading I get a message saying.

The operating system has been upgraded after Studio has

been installed. Some or all of the program's features may features may not

operate correctly. We recommend that you reinstall the software.

The Dazzle program was working OK on my computer for 4 years. I went to Win 10 and it worked OK until I had

a problem with the computer and had to be have Win 10 reinstalled. That is when the problem arouse.

Can someone help me, I just wish we could go back to Win 7

Bob Delfino

:)

Bob Delfino, Nov 6, 2020

2. Pinnacle Studio 15 and Win10

I have Pinnacle Studio 15 and have been using it on Win 7. When I changed computers to a Win 10 version, I have not been able to use Pinnacle Studio 15. It loads and starts but I'm unable to use its features. Is there a patch available for this programme
    to be used with Win 10?

Acepilot007, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Andre Da Costa, Nov 6, 2020
  4. Loading Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle 2016

widows 10 compatibility w Dazzle video capture and pinaccle studio 18.6 software

I have pinnacle studios 18.6 and Dazzle DVC100 video capture device ... worked great with Windows 7, b ut does not see video from my DVR on Windows 10 and I am unable to find any driver upgrade anywhere

Danravenwolf, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

Loading Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle 2016

1. Loading Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle 2016 - Similar Threads - Loading Pinnacle Studio

2. Windows 11 e placa Dazzle Vídeo Capture USB v1.0 da Pinnacle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 e placa Dazzle Vídeo Capture USB v1.0 da Pinnacle: Usei a placa Dazzle Vídeo Capture USB v1.0 da Pinnacle com o Windows 10, sem problemas, retomei o uso recentemente, agora com o Windows 11, mas não mais consegui a estabilização da imagem, há uma tremura intensa e permanente, o som mantém-se regular. Podem ajudar a resolver...
  3. Windows 11 e placa Dazzle Vídeo Capture USB v1.0 da Pinnacle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 e placa Dazzle Vídeo Capture USB v1.0 da Pinnacle: Usei a placa Dazzle Vídeo Capture USB v1.0 da Pinnacle com o Windows 10, sem problemas, retomei o uso recentemente, agora com o Windows 11, mas não mais consegui a estabilização da imagem, há uma tremura intensa e permanente, o som mantém-se regular. Podem ajudar a resolver...
  4. Pinnacle Dazzle software issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinnacle Dazzle software issue: I had been running Dazzle 23.2.4.120 on Windows 10 for 2 years without any issues. However, lately, the video capture audio has a crackling noise and is at places, unintelligible. Fortunately, I had a good backup image which saved my neck. But, I really would like to know...
  5. Pinnacle Dazzle software issue

Pinnacle Dazzle software issue: I had been running Dazzle 23.2.4.120 on Windows 10 for 2 years without any issues. However, lately, the video capture audio has a crackling noise and is at places, unintelligible. Fortunately, I had a good backup image which saved my neck. But, I really would like to know...
  6. Pinnacle Dazzle software issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows update caused pinnacle dazzle to not work properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update caused pinnacle dazzle to not work properly: I have been using the pinnacle dazzle connection to download from the TV DVR. It was working perfectly. After an automatic update for windows 10, the dazzle connection stopped working. The video and audio capture continually skips and several frames are dropped every second...
  8. Dazzle 90 No Drivers available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dazzle 90 No Drivers available: I want to use my Dazzle 90 came with xp long ago on my laptop with Windows 10. Cannot install as there are no drivers. Can you please help me - where can I find the correct drivers? Thank you Leonie...
  9. unable to download/install Pinnacle Studio 23 error refers to internet connection

unable to download/install Pinnacle Studio 23 error refers to internet connection: I have disabled the Windows Defender firewall and uninstalled my anti-virus software as per instruction by vendor but still encountered this problem while connecting the Corel/Pinnacle URL to download application build. Below is a snip of the screen: [ATTACH]...
  10. Pinnacle Studio 15 and Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pinnacle Studio 15 and Win10: I have Pinnacle Studio 15 and have been using it on Win 7. When I changed computers to a Win 10 version, I have not been able to use Pinnacle Studio 15. It loads and starts but I'm unable to use its features. Is there a patch available for this programme to be used with Win...