Windows 10: Loading PrintMaster Platinum Version 17

Discus and support Loading PrintMaster Platinum Version 17 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been using this PrintMaster program since 2006 and have lots of "creations" on it. It worked fine yesterday but today.........nothing. Will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DarlaJones1, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Loading PrintMaster Platinum Version 17

I have been using this PrintMaster program since 2006 and have lots of "creations" on it. It worked fine yesterday but today.........nothing. Will not load.
    Any suggestions?

:)

DarlaJones1, Nov 5, 2020
  2. Jaune Bel Win User

PrintMaster Platinum 17 won't open

Hi,

We would like to know more about this issue that you're encountering with PrintMaster Platinum 17. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you getting any error messages? If yes, kindly send us a screenshot so we can give the most appropriate resolution.
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application?
    • What is the build of your Windows operating system?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Nov 5, 2020
  3. printmaster 17 not working

Neither PrintMaster 17 nor PrintMaster 18 is fully-compatible with Windows 10 Version 1703 or higher - at least according to this fairly recent, archived discussion =>
    Windows 10 Compatibility of much older Program

If PrintMaster 17 was working prior to installing the (Fall?) Creators Update, you were just lucky.

Perhaps Broderbund Support might be able to assist you further? =>
    http://support.encore.com/technicalsupport/

PS: This page suggests that PrintMaster v8 Platinum is supported in Win10 but I wouldn't put money on it =>

http://www.broderbund.com/c-180-works-with-wind...

PA Bear - MS MVP, Nov 5, 2020
  4. hdwright Win User

Loading PrintMaster Platinum Version 17

printmaster platinum 17 Not working in Windows 10 with new updates 6/4/17

printmaster platinum 17 How to get it to work on Windows 10 with new updates 6/4/17

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

hdwright, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

Loading PrintMaster Platinum Version 17

1. Loading PrintMaster Platinum Version 17 - Similar Threads - Loading PrintMaster Platinum

2. Is there a java 17 version for vista or xp?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a java 17 version for vista or xp?: I want to run Minecraft Java on my XP or VIsta computers. But in order to run version 1.18 or up I need to have java 17. Is there an xp or vista version that is also 32-bit?...
  3. Broderbund Printmaster platinum 18.1 .sig files not opening in program

Broderbund Printmaster platinum 18.1 .sig files not opening in program: I have been using PrintMaster for more than 30 years. I updated every time a new version came out. It is an awesome program. Broderbund used their own file format called a .sig file. It would only open in PrintMaster. In 1998 they stopped supporting PrintMaster and made new...
  4. Printmaster Platinum 17

Printmaster Platinum 17: I have windows 10 and have been using Print Master Platinum 17. Since my latest window up grade, I couldn't open Print Master. I uninstalled 17, but I am unable to reinstall it....
  5. Sonar Platinum crashes when loading a project

Sonar Platinum crashes when loading a project: As soon as I try to load a project or create a new one, Sonar crashes. I'm running win 10 v1903 The error is c0000005 with either ntdll.dll or audioses.dll. I tried re-registering ntdll but 'entry point not found' Thanks - rev 150768
  6. PrintMaster 2020

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PrintMaster 2020: Is there any PrintMaster program that will work on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printmaster-2020/c62cf3de-452a-404c-ae8a-d1740789b35f
  7. Context Menu Platinum - Unregistered Version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Context Menu Platinum - Unregistered Version: I keep getting this pop-up Context Menu Platinum - Unregistered Version whenever I try opening Device manager or a command prompt with administrative privileges. The pop-up stays on the screen for like 90 seconds and it won't let me delete it till this has finished its...
  8. printmaster 18.1 reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printmaster 18.1 reinstall: Hi can you help me with this error i get this when trying to reinstall the program from disc I have installed this before on my computer and it run perfect but since I reinstalled windows 10 I cant install printmaster 18.1 for this error HI [IMG]...
  9. Context Menu Platinum - Unregistered Version

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Context Menu Platinum - Unregistered Version: I keep getting this pop-up (Context Menu Platinum - Unregistered Version) whenever I try opening Device manager or a command prompt with administrative privileges. The pop-up stays on the screen for like 80 seconds and it won't let me delete it. I can't find any information...
  10. Broderbund Printmaster 18.1

in Windows 10 Customization
    Broderbund Printmaster 18.1: I am not able to load this program on my new win10 PC. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broderbund-printmaster-181/28262def-8999-4b31-be3e-b67ecdd1e013