Windows 10: Loading profile windows 10

Discus and support Loading profile windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My windows is not loading my profile. I created local user account previously and use it for a while for testing but I already deleted it. My admin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sydnie.greenfelder8, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Loading profile windows 10

My windows is not loading my profile. I created local user account previously and use it for a while for testing but I already deleted it. My admin profile which is Microsoft account was able to load and able to sign in properly after that however after few signed in today I wasnt able to load my profile. It says failed to load profile. This is the only account in my Windows, how can I sign in?

:)

sydnie.greenfelder8, Sep 28, 2022
  2. VinceB Win User

User Profile Service Service failed! User profile cannot be loaded.

Brink:
    I am using registry editor from command prompt. Drilled down to c:windows\system32\config inside the Load Hive dialog window. Have selected (checked box) the SAM file; clicking on Open opens error message that says:

SAM
    This file is in use.
    Enter a new name or close the file that's open in another program.

_______

I am at a loss, since I am not running any other program!

Any suggestions?

The SAM file is listed as being 64KB file size.

VinceB, Sep 28, 2022
  3. Windows 10 not loading profile

Hello,

As per the issue description, seems like your current administrator profile is corrupted. We suggest that you

create a new administrator profile
    . Once done, you can transfer your files from the current administrator profile to the new one. Kindly follow the steps below using your new administrator profile:

• Type This PC on the search filed in the Task Bar.
    • Select This PC under Desktop app on the results.
    • Under This PC, choose Local Disk (CLoading profile windows 10 :).
    • Click on the Users folder at the right panel of the window. You will be able to see the files from all the users on your PC.
    • You can delete the previous administrator account.

Regarding the issue with Microsoft Edge on your son's profile, click on this
    related thread
    and check on the response by Tiero Chi. This includes several suggestions that you can work on.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jennifer Bri, Sep 28, 2022
  4. Loading profile windows 10

CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

Loading profile windows 10

1. Loading profile windows 10 - Similar Threads - Loading profile

2. the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password...: I tried to reset my windows 10, the laptop restarted and got to the login pageI tried logging in but it kept showing 'the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password' both my pin and finger print refused to work. I have tried...
  3. the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password...: I tried to reset my windows 10, the laptop restarted and got to the login pageI tried logging in but it kept showing 'the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password' both my pin and finger print refused to work. I have tried...
  4. the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile cannot be loaded: Very frustrating problem. Had it on multiple machines since 21h2 if i remember correctly and on most of the machines fix was usual, registry fix with .bak rename/removal, ntuser replacement but i have one damn machine that has this problem even after win reinstall. Tried...
  6. User profile cannot be loaded

User profile cannot be loaded: Very frustrating problem. Had it on multiple machines since 21h2 if i remember correctly and on most of the machines fix was usual, registry fix with .bak rename/removal, ntuser replacement but i have one damn machine that has this problem even after win reinstall. Tried...
  7. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded.: With a view to re-purposing a Dell Windows 10 Laptop, I removed all but one account my admin account and then performed a PC Reset removing all files and cleaning the disks. My expectation was that on completion, the PC would boot up as though it were new and take me through...
  8. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded.

The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded.: With a view to re-purposing a Dell Windows 10 Laptop, I removed all but one account my admin account and then performed a PC Reset removing all files and cleaning the disks. My expectation was that on completion, the PC would boot up as though it were new and take me through...
  9. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Local user profile issue - temporary profile is unable to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local user profile issue - temporary profile is unable to load: Hello,We are running Windows 11 22H2 on our Azure-joined laptops in our environment. We are having an issue where user profiles are not loading correctly and going into a backup state. It then tries to load a temporary user profile but that also fails to load. The user just...