Windows 10: Loading programs on Window 10

Discus and support Loading programs on Window 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I keep getting this when I try opening an app on windows 10 edge:  This page is having a problem loading We tried to load this page for you a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LarryDaniels1, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Loading programs on Window 10

I keep getting this when I try opening an app on windows 10 edge:

This page is having a problem loading
    We tried to load this page for you a few times, but there is still a problem with this site. We know you have better things to do than to watch this page reload over and over again so try coming back to this page later.

Try this

What can I do to fix this?

:)

LarryDaniels1, Oct 10, 2018

2. Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Loading programs on Window 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Loading programs on Window 10

1. Loading programs on Window 10 - Similar Threads - Loading programs Window

2. Keep windows 10 loading screen until a program has loaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep windows 10 loading screen until a program has loaded: Hi everyone,I'm wondering if there's a way to "block" the Windows 10 startup loading screen so that it remains visible until a specific program of my choice has completely finished loading. Essentially, I'd like to delay the loading of the desktop until this particular...
  3. Keep windows 10 loading screen until a program has loaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep windows 10 loading screen until a program has loaded: Hi everyone,I'm wondering if there's a way to "block" the Windows 10 startup loading screen so that it remains visible until a specific program of my choice has completely finished loading. Essentially, I'd like to delay the loading of the desktop until this particular...
  4. Keep windows 10 loading screen until a program has loaded

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Unable to load a program on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to load a program on Windows 10 PC: I downloaded and installed a web designer program called Blue Griffon on my Windows 10 Pro desktop. When I go to open the program I get the window asking permission and that is all. The software does not load. I tried loading this software on my Windows 10 Pro laptop and it...
  6. Unable to load a program on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to load a program on Windows 10 PC: I downloaded and installed a web designer program called Blue Griffon on my Windows 10 Pro desktop. When I go to open the program I get the window asking permission and that is all. The software does not load. I tried loading this software on my Windows 10 Pro laptop and it...
  7. Unable to load a program on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows 10 program fails to load up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 program fails to load up: Last month, I was using my Enermax OSTROG computer that has a AMD FX graphics card in the afternoon. I wasn't using it for 5 minutes and all of the sudden, the screen goes black. I turned it back on and I got a message saying I need to use a boot up or recovery disc. After a...
  9. program loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    program loading: My shortcut on the desktop for DragonNS13 doesn't work. How do I bring up the program? I am told it is in memory. I have a page listing files in the program, but how do I use that list to launch the app ?...
  10. Windows 10 not loading programs and games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 not loading programs and games: Whenever I try to open a program or game, it flashes for a few seconds before going black or white. After that, nothing happens. Any solutions? I don't want to factory reset my PC until I've tried everything I can....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this page is having a problem loadingwe tried to load this page for you a few times but there is still a problem with this site. we know you have better things to do than to watch this page reload over and over again so try coming back to this page later.

2.  This page is having a problem loading We tried to load this page for you a few times but there is still a problem with this site. We know you have better things to do than to watch this page reload over and over again so try coming back to this pa

3. what is the windows 10 spinner called when programs are loading

4. why is kb4462919 failing to install