Windows 10: Loading programs when there are two drives.

Discus and support Loading programs when there are two drives. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have two drives one "c" is for windows "d" is for programs programs default to C how can i redirect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LarrymAA, Jul 30, 2021.

1. LarrymAA Win User

Loading programs when there are two drives.

i have two drives one "c" is for windows "d" is for programs programs default to C how can i redirect

:)

LarrymAA, Jul 30, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 30, 2021
  3. sumasage Win User
    Free hard drive backup/restore program?

I am looking for a free (freeware) program that will back up and restore a hard drive. I'm looking to clone a few external hard drives. If the program will backup the used space instead of the whole drive this will be awesome! Thanks for any suggestions.

sumasage, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Loading programs when there are two drives.

little cat, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Loading programs when there are two drives.

1. Loading programs when there are two drives. - Similar Threads - Loading programs are

2. A minute or two after login and startup programs load, taskbar cannot be interacted with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A minute or two after login and startup programs load, taskbar cannot be interacted with...: See title. Computer was working fine for about 3 years since I built it with no issues. Built as a gaming computer that is also my personal computer. Was browsing the internet on Firefox when all of a sudden it was like I clicked the back a page button or alt+left arrow. And...
  3. Insider program webpage not loading when logged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Insider program webpage not loading when logged in: Windows Insider page loads OK until I log in with MS account. After login, I get an infinite spinning circle on any https://insider.windows.com/ subpage.I was an insider since the start of the program, but it seems I was kind of kicked? This is what MS download page...
  4. Insider program webpage not loading when logged in

Insider program webpage not loading when logged in: Windows Insider page loads OK until I log in with MS account. After login, I get an infinite spinning circle on any https://insider.windows.com/ subpage.I was an insider since the start of the program, but it seems I was kind of kicked? This is what MS download page...
  5. Problems Loading Programs via disk drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems Loading Programs via disk drive: Since I loaded WIndows 11 to my laptop, I've had problems with my computer. I cannot load any programs via disks, I get an error saying my Windows Installer is not installed. What this heck has Windows 11 done to my laptop!!!!????...
  6. Problems Loading Programs via disk drive

Problems Loading Programs via disk drive: Since I loaded WIndows 11 to my laptop, I've had problems with my computer. I cannot load any programs via disks, I get an error saying my Windows Installer is not installed. What this heck has Windows 11 done to my laptop!!!!????...
  7. Laptop programs crashes when loading a video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop programs crashes when loading a video: So I have tried looking around for some answers but none seem to work, when loading a video from chrome, chrome just crashes. The same goes for youtube. I tried going into the troubleshooter to check video playback but even that crashed when loading the test video. sometimes...
  8. Two Programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two Programs: When I was having trouble with my computer someone I spoke with download two programs and they are on my desktop. I have taken a small screenshot of them and maybe you can tell me what they are or what they are used for. Also, I downloaded the one on the right but did not...
  9. program loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    program loading: My shortcut on the desktop for DragonNS13 doesn't work. How do I bring up the program? I am told it is in memory. I have a page listing files in the program, but how do I use that list to launch the app ?...
  10. Two system drives (when making a backup)?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Two system drives (when making a backup)?: When making a backup Win 10 insists that my D: 'games only' drive is a system drive too? and wants to back it up. I never have had any Op-sys installed on it, what are the easiest way to find out if it have any system related stuff added on it, and if it have none, then how...