Windows 10: Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.

Discus and support Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Something you need about my laptop condition : It's necessary to keep the charger connected at all times due to a battery issue; otherwise, it will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Neo_980, Feb 20, 2024.

1. Neo_980 Win User

Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.

Something you need about my laptop condition : It's necessary to keep the charger connected at all times due to a battery issue; otherwise, it will shut down abruptly. The Problem : The problem occurs when I attempt to turning on my laptop: initially, everything seems fine with the Microsoft logo and loading icon. However, shortly after, the screen appears to turn off and then back on immediately. This time, only the loading icon is visible without the Microsoft logo, and the brightness dims. It continues like this indefinitely.

:)

Neo_980, Feb 20, 2024

2. Forever boot Spinning white dots with black screen no logo 0x80000003

Hello.

My computer doesnt boot. I get forever spinning white dots with black screen just right after MSI logo.

I have 2 windows seperate drives. I had problems in past when this drive couldn't boot. If I remember correctly, 2-3 times I got it to boot by using some of DISM commands, it had similair problem. Dism and sfc scannow fixed it.

But Now any command I use gets to error or crashes. I suspect that disk is in active state or something. Because from second windows drive the broken Nvme samsung evo drive is showing NTFS only and i cannot access it.

But I can access broken disk from any rescue enviroment. The disk is new and tested and it is fine. Files are not damaged.

I tried to provide a bit of debug information. And what I tried. Please let me know if you need anything more.

Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever. [​IMG]

melody lady, Feb 20, 2024
  3. Smizack Win User
    Windows Update loading forever

So I ran both the commands and got this:

Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever. 54849d1485961069t-windows-update-loading-forever-capture.jpg

The log file is also attached.

Smizack, Feb 20, 2024
  4. Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.

Roaming folder's setting not loaded comepletely?

I assume you are talking about this folder:

c:\Users\Jianwei\AppData\Roaming

If so then these steps should fix the problem:

1. Mark the code line below, then press Ctrl+C to copy it.
    2. Click the Start globe.
    3. Press Ctrl+V to paste the code line.
    4. Press Enter.

cmd.exe /c attrib -h -r /s /d "%UserProfile%\AppData\Roaming" & pause

Frederik Long, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.

1. Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever. - Similar Threads - Loading Screen without

2. Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.: Something you need about my laptop condition : It's necessary to keep the charger connected at all times due to a battery issue; otherwise, it will shut down abruptly. The Problem : The problem occurs when I attempt to turning on my laptop: initially, everything seems fine...
  3. Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.: Something you need about my laptop condition : It's necessary to keep the charger connected at all times due to a battery issue; otherwise, it will shut down abruptly. The Problem : The problem occurs when I attempt to turning on my laptop: initially, everything seems fine...
  4. Microsoft Store stuck on Loading screen forever

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store stuck on Loading screen forever: [IMG]Microsoft Store is an extremely useful platform for Windows users to download Microsoft apps. But, sometimes, Microsoft Store may run into issues like it may get stuck forever on the loading screen with infinite loading. When stuck on the loading screen, Microsoft Store...
  5. Windows stays forever on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stays forever on loading screen: Dell latitude 5580 windows 10 proCannot access biosSpeakers also make weird clicking noise upon startup i dont know of there is a relationIve been having issues getting into my dell latitude laptop. It turns on has a media test failure tells me to check cable then says no...
  6. Windows stays forever on loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stays forever on loading screen: Dell latitude 5580 windows 10 proCannot access biosSpeakers also make weird clicking noise upon startup i dont know of there is a relationIve been having issues getting into my dell latitude laptop. It turns on has a media test failure tells me to check cable then says no...
  7. Windows stays forever on loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Microsoft store loading forever on updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store loading forever on updates.: so i have this problem with my store where I click the update button for a game and it doesn't do anything until I close the app and open it and it starts loading but yet it still doesn't download. i close the store and the app updates after hours or days. To fix my problem I...
  9. Forever loading on profile screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forever loading on profile screen.: I keep having to force restart my computer a dozen or more times to get past the login screen. If I hit CTRL+ALT+DEL and hit cancel it just takes me to the desktop with nothing loaded and a forever loading circle. While trying to get some games to run I had also downloaded...
  10. Stuck at Hp Omen logo without loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck at Hp Omen logo without loading: Cant go into my pc because im stuck at the hp omen logo. Turned my desktop pc off and on and it still is stuck. On a forum it told me to oress dufferent key on my keyboard to open a setting or something luke that. Oressed F1, F2, F8 and F11 and nothing happen.. pls...