Windows 10: Loading speed issues!! Need help!

Discus and support Loading speed issues!! Need help! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, I am working on this website https://busys.ca. I found some issues while checking the loading speed. It takes more time to load on Windows than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NoraZack, Mar 17, 2020.

1. NoraZack Win User

Loading speed issues!! Need help!

Hi all, I am working on this website https://busys.ca. I found some issues while checking the loading speed. It takes more time to load on Windows than on Mac. Does it need any change in the pc settings? What can be the problem? Please help me to fix this issue!

:)

NoraZack, Mar 17, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Thank you for your reply.

Some users have reported that they're experiencing some computer issues after installing KB4074588. In this case, we suggest uninstalling the said update by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings, then select
      Update & security.
    • Click Update history.
    • Under Update history, click Uninstall updates.
    • Highlight KB4074588, then click Uninstall (beside Organize).

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Mar 17, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Loading speed issues!! Need help! - Similar Threads - Loading speed issues

2. Need for Speed Rivals issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need for Speed Rivals issue: Hi.NFS Rivals is running way too slow on my laptop, at only 2-3 frames per second, even with the graphics settings cranked down. I suspect cpu emulation is the culprit, as other very modest native x86 configurations suffer no issues whatsoever.Windows 11 Home ARM64Samsung...
  3. Need for Speed Rivals issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need for Speed Rivals issue: Hi.NFS Rivals is running way too slow on my laptop, at only 2-3 frames per second, even with the graphics settings cranked down. I suspect cpu emulation is the culprit, as other very modest native x86 configurations suffer no issues whatsoever.Windows 11 Home ARM64Samsung...
  4. Need help with a display issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need help with a display issue: My old Samsung SyncMaster B2030 is showing something I don't know how to name, so I'll say it's like a galaxy of small shiny white dots. [img] [img] Can you please explain what is that and what can I do to fix it, should it have any fix? TIA. Windows 10 Pro 20H2...
  5. Need help solving weak download speeds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help solving weak download speeds: Recently I noticed my download speed is around 10-15 Mbps. It was 100-110. My dad is paying for 100 down and 5-6 up. My upload is fine but my down is terrible. I called Xfinity and they replaced the coax cable. Keep in mind that my router would go out from time to time, but...
  6. Need help with this issue.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with this issue.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_JmartinezJ_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwj9k1/need_help_with_this_issue/
  7. windows 10 internet speed (need help)

windows 10 internet speed (need help): ok, so for the last 2 weeks my internet has been running awfully slow, in task manager its normally about 0-10% based on what im doing, now its between 0-1% and i cant even watch a fucking YT video. im pissed af, any fux i found dindnt work and on my other computer with...
  8. Need help with wifi speed

Need help with wifi speed: Hi all My phone and laptop are connected to same wifi But from yesterday only in my laptop browsing and downloading become too slow. I tried virus scan in boot. Ipconfig reset nothing works Sometimes suddenly speed will come for a min and goes down even opening google.com...
  9. I need help in this issue.

I need help in this issue.: I have a Dell Inspiron 5570 with windows 10. Last week, I had done a reset but because my battery discharged completely, my windows got corrupted and my laptop was stuck in a restart loop. I was not being able to open safe mode or any advanced repair mode from Dell. Somehow...
  10. Need help with an issue.

Need help with an issue.: Recently I’ve had an issue where my computer isn’t functioning very well. I’m not able to open any applications but settings and file explorer, so my computer is pretty much completely useless. When I click on any file/application, nothing happens, and the computer reacts as...