Windows 10: loading up windows 10

Discus and support loading up windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm not sure exactly what happened with my laptop but I will try and explain my issue as best as I can, I purchased a refurbished laptop from a website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Michael BSmith, Jun 19, 2019.

1. loading up windows 10

I'm not sure exactly what happened with my laptop but I will try and explain my issue as best as I can, I purchased a refurbished laptop from a website I used in the past back in May this year, when it arrived I followed the instructions on how to start windows 10 and for the first few days it worked alright except for the mouse pointer was moving around the screen without any help from me, but if I pushed the middle button just above my finger pad and used my other hand on the mouse I could get by working on it for now.

But just over a week ago I put my laptop into sleep mode (or at least I thought I did) and when I returned to start it back up it was as if I shut it down completely instead of sleep, but something was different, it wouldn't load up instead it would only go as far as a blue screen saying that there was a system licence violation and to contact Microsoft about it, but since I didn't have a working phone I chose to try and find out whats going wrong on here first. I posted a question previously but those suggestions did not work, so I'm posting what happens when I try starting my laptop.

The Dell screen comes up first followed by the windows screen but this was not displaying the circle of dots as it did before when loading up, and the next was the blue screen saying that a system Licence violation happened and to contact Microsoft windows and tell them in order to correct it but I have no phone.

During the weekend I tried looking up any information I could about this and that's when I first posted my question and I got some ideas to try but I didn't get any further than the blue screen saying to try either restart or trying advanced options but I didn't want to try that in case I made thing worse for myself and my laptop.

One other thing I should mention is when I was trying the suggestions I noticed on settings that my refurbished laptop only had as far as windows 8 on it so I contacted DELL and was told that my model laptop was never tested to see if 10 would work, could this have something to do with what I'm experiencing? Any other suggestions on what I have said here would be great as I cant use my computer until I fix this.

Thanks

Michael B Smith

:)

Michael BSmith, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

loading up windows 10

Delta6326, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

loading up windows 10

1. loading up windows 10 - Similar Threads - loading

2. Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup: This seems like a pretty strange issue and took me a very long time to find any workaround for it, including a complete windows reinstall-in-place that did not affect the issue at all.When booting the PC up, I select my profile and enter my pin. Land on the desktop and the...
  3. Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup: This seems like a pretty strange issue and took me a very long time to find any workaround for it, including a complete windows reinstall-in-place that did not affect the issue at all.When booting the PC up, I select my profile and enter my pin. Land on the desktop and the...
  4. Loading screen after usb drive

Loading screen after usb drive: My laptop started lagging so i started to restart it. After restaring it showed preparing automatic repair and had been that for 8 hours and more. So i created a bootable usb drive and changed my boot priority order to usb hdd at first position and then after inserting the...
  5. Loading screen after usb drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading screen after usb drive: My laptop started lagging so i started to restart it. After restaring it showed preparing automatic repair and had been that for 8 hours and more. So i created a bootable usb drive and changed my boot priority order to usb hdd at first position and then after inserting the...
  6. Loading screen after usb drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC won’t load windows or apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won’t load windows or apps.: So I just started to experience this issue after having a small power outage for like 3 seconds and my windows won’t load or any other apps that use Internet.I can log in perfectly fine and when I do it brings up a window tab with a black screen behind it and then out of...
  8. PC won’t load windows or apps.

PC won’t load windows or apps.: So I just started to experience this issue after having a small power outage for like 3 seconds and my windows won’t load or any other apps that use Internet.I can log in perfectly fine and when I do it brings up a window tab with a black screen behind it and then out of...
  9. PC won’t load windows or apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Whenever I try to turn on my pc, right before it finishes loading the wheel stops spinning...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to turn on my pc, right before it finishes loading the wheel stops spinning...: Right when my keyboard and mouse have there led’s turned on is when the pc freezes, I’m pretty sure that this is a software issue but I’m pretty lost on how to solve it, please help....