Windows 10: Loading Windows 10 #1903 is taking approximately forever.......is that OK ?

Discus and support Loading Windows 10 #1903 is taking approximately forever.......is that OK ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I did the manual update of #1903. It initially stopped, cuz I had the Re-Install Thumb drive in my PC's USB slot. I removed it - as directed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gary_S_1943, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Loading Windows 10 #1903 is taking approximately forever.......is that OK ?

Hi,

I did the manual update of #1903. It initially stopped, cuz I had the Re-Install Thumb drive in my PC's USB slot. I removed it - as directed - and the Update progressed slowly but surely, and the "% Completion" numbers increased as time wore on.

Nice progress over many hours until I got to the present status @ "99% completion"

It's been at "99%" for 10 hours now.

Is the update "stuck" and I should stop and then re-start it ?

Is there a proper & graceful way to stop & then re-start ?

Gary

:)

Gary_S_1943, Jun 29, 2019

2. windows takes forever to load!

I dont know why but about a week ago it started taking windows forever to load.

it will get past the scrolling lines and the just be a black screen for about 2 min, and then the windows thing will come up and it will be normal. idk, ran virus scan, drivers are fine, reg is fine. could it be a ram voltage issue?

xmountainxlionx, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Windows loading animation forever

sometimes the windows is loading forever ,it forces me to restart ,when i restart using Restart button the windows loading is OK. this happens sometimes only . the windows loading continues

TmdRockz™, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Smizack Win User

Loading Windows 10 #1903 is taking approximately forever.......is that OK ?

Windows Update loading forever

So I ran both the commands and got this:

Loading Windows 10 #1903 is taking approximately forever.......is that OK ? [​IMG]

The log file is also attached.

Smizack, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Loading Windows 10 #1903 is taking approximately forever.......is that OK ?

1. Loading Windows 10 #1903 is taking approximately forever.......is that OK ? - Similar Threads - Loading #1903 taking

2. Downloads folder taking forever to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloads folder taking forever to load: Hello, I've been having a problem with my downloads folder ever since I got a new laptop.I've tried everything, I optimized it for general items, put it on read only, and the problem still occurs over and over....
  3. Windows Update takes forever to load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update takes forever to load: [ATTACH] This screen. I have it for over 10 months. I tried to do exactly what BernardReyes said in my previous post, but I still didn't solve my problem. I did everything and nothing happened. I also tried to remove Windows Update components, but the same thing...
  4. Windows Update takes forever to load

Windows Update takes forever to load: I opened Settings / Update and Security and Windows Update takes forever to load. I was stuck one hour on that screen. I tried going to Registry editor, Gpedit, and re-enable the service Wuauserv and nothing happened. Please, help me how to fix this problem, I want to...
  5. Taskbar and background take forever to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar and background take forever to load: hello, whenever my computer wakes up from sleep mode my background turns completely black and my task bar is not fully loaded in. ive reinstalled windows 10 and ive also reset all my files and redownloded windows 10 again and the problem still occurs. I have found out if i...
  6. Windows taskbar takes forever to load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows taskbar takes forever to load: Hi everyone, recently I've been having a major problem with the windows 10 taskbar. It doesn't load for a solid 15-30 minutes. Restarting my pc only works sometimes, but even then it's an absolute hassle to keep restarting my PC just to maybe get it to work. I can open task...
  7. right click takes forever to load

in Windows 10 Customization
    right click takes forever to load: hi, I have been having this problem for 2 days now my windows 10 right click takes too long to load it literally takes forever idk why it is happening pls help me...
  8. Windows 10 (1903) update takes forever

Windows 10 (1903) update takes forever: My laptop is installing the Windows 10 1903 (i think) update. And it takes forever. Right now it's at 26% after 3 hours. Is this normal? I mean i can't really be normal - since i can install Windows from scratch 3 times over in the time it takes the update to get from 0 to...
  9. Libraries take forever to load on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Libraries take forever to load on windows 10: Hello, For a few days now I'm having an issue where my libraries take ages to load(and sometimes dont even load). I'm using the latest versions of windows 10. Whenever II click on the library icon from the navigation pane(on the left side) explorer just freezes. Sometimes...
  10. Pc taking forever to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc taking forever to load: Hey i need help i havent used my pc in about a month now im tryibg to use it and its stuck in the sign in/ put a pin/password and it wont go to the desktop screen if i am able to put a pin it taking forever loading and stop for some reason idk what to do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 1903 ssd restart takes forever

2. windows 1903 taking ages

3. windows 10 takes forever to load after 1903

4. windows 10 feature 1903 is taking forever to run,
  5. why does it take forever to upgrade to Windows 10 1903?,
  6. system slow after windows 1903 update,
  7. windows 10 version 1903 very slow installing,
  8. windows 1903 install slow,
  9. stuck on start screen after 1903 feature update taking forever,
  10. how to tidy up before windows 10 1903,
  11. windows 1903 slow,