Windows 10: Loading windows 10 from uefi would be faster?

Discus and support Loading windows 10 from uefi would be faster? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My window 10 is taking average 18-20 seconds. Previously it was not taking such longer time. So, is it possible to load windows faster than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Krushnasinh, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Loading windows 10 from uefi would be faster?

My window 10 is taking average 18-20 seconds. Previously it was not taking such longer time.

So, is it possible to load windows faster than previously?

Thanks & Regards

Krushnasinh sarvaiya.

:)

Krushnasinh, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Trouble installing windows 7 on RAID in UEFI

Set up the thumb drive, changed CSM options to UEFI only and booted to windows setup from the thumb drive. Setup didn't see the raid array so I loaded the RAID drivers (I tried the drivers from asus and the ones from intel) and still no luck. Any other suggestions?

mystiksinner, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Loading windows 10 from uefi would be faster?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Loading windows 10 from uefi would be faster?

1. Loading windows 10 from uefi would be faster? - Similar Threads - Loading uefi faster

2. Make sites load faster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make sites load faster: Have had a Ideapad 3 16IAH7 for almost a 3 months now and since last month it gotten very slow especially when it came yo loading up sites and the content on said site which used to once load up instantly but now takes it sweet time loading up. I have done most of the generic...
  3. Make sites load faster

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Make sites load faster: Have had a Ideapad 3 16IAH7 for almost a 3 months now and since last month it gotten very slow especially when it came yo loading up sites and the content on said site which used to once load up instantly but now takes it sweet time loading up. I have done most of the generic...
  4. Creating a faster loading profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating a faster loading profile: My laptop loads extremely slowly. And after logging in, MalwareBytes scan formerly Bitdefender dogs the pc for nearly an hour until the scan is finished. I would like to create a second login that uses a very limited number of apps: three music notation programs and Microsoft...
  5. How to make Windows load icons faster on startup?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to make Windows load icons faster on startup?: Hi, when I start Windows, it takes some time to load up and come to the Lock Screen. Never mind that, after I unlocked my pc, the icons of the taskbar are missing and takes some time to load all icons. Is there a way to make it work faster?...
  6. How to speed up Edge and make it load faster

in Windows 10 News
    How to speed up Edge and make it load faster: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge Chromium now offers a better experience than Google’s Chrome even though they […] This article How to speed up Edge and make it load faster first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. i3-4170 would it be faster on win 7 or win 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i3-4170 would it be faster on win 7 or win 10?: I read some machines actually run faster on win 10, wanted to get your feedback before reformatting the computer. I recently upgraded the dd3 ram to 8gb, so should sufficient for win 10? What else can I do to make the best of what I currently have? I have an internal non-SSD...
  8. Would clearing space on my HDD make Windows faster?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Would clearing space on my HDD make Windows faster?: Out of 496 GB I have 83 GB free. Would moving some things to an external drive make enough of a difference in performance to justify doing it or does HDD space not really matter when it comes to that? submitted by /u/osowavy [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 would load current after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 would load current after update: After the must recent windows 10 update, my computer can not start correctly. After login, the system could not fully load the desktop page, it keeps reloading, but never complete. With Ctrl+Alt+Del, I can open the task manager and starts the new task such as explorer. I...
  10. Installing win 10 home from usb UEFI or non UEFI?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing win 10 home from usb UEFI or non UEFI?: I will be installing win 10 home on a new ssd drive on a new system. I've read Brink's how to on downloading and installing from a bootable usb. Should I opt for a UEFI install or non UEFI? What precautions do I take to make sure my components are compatible with UEFI? Do I...