Windows 10: Loading Windows 10 Home OS

Discus and support Loading Windows 10 Home OS in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After creating Installation Media with USB Flash Drive from my Laptop with Windows 10 Home edition have tried to install the Windows 10 Home edition on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HubertSR, May 5, 2020.

1. HubertSR Win User

Loading Windows 10 Home OS

After creating Installation Media with USB Flash Drive from my Laptop with Windows 10 Home edition have tried to install the Windows 10 Home edition on my PC. Had completed the installation but was never prompted for the Key or able to select the Edition Windows 10 Home. After completion of the installation the Activation page shows Edition Windows 10 Pro. Had tried to activate the Windows 10 Home Product Key but it does not accept it.

What do we do to get the Windows 10 Home edition activated. ??

:)

HubertSR, May 5, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 5, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 5, 2020
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, May 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Loading Windows 10 Home OS - Similar Threads - Loading Home

2. Repair DVD loaded Windows 10 PRO over Home edition. System won't acknowledge key acquired...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repair DVD loaded Windows 10 PRO over Home edition. System won't acknowledge key acquired...: Had corrupted BIOS and used an older repair Windows 10 DVD that automatically loaded PRO over HOME edition. Purchased a newer repair DVD and tried to load Home edition. The Key that I obtained using the wmic PRODUCTKEY command would not work. What are my options and related...
  3. Repair DVD loaded Windows 10 PRO over Home edition. System won't acknowledge key acquired...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repair DVD loaded Windows 10 PRO over Home edition. System won't acknowledge key acquired...: Had corrupted BIOS and used an older repair Windows 10 DVD that automatically loaded PRO over HOME edition. Purchased a newer repair DVD and tried to load Home edition. The Key that I obtained using the wmic PRODUCTKEY command would not work. What are my options and related...
  4. Repair DVD loaded Windows 10 PRO over Home edition. System won't acknowledge key acquired...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 Home Ed / Windows Security loading a black screen although shows running in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Ed / Windows Security loading a black screen although shows running in...: I needed to reinstall my Windows 11 Home Edition and after doing this the system does not launch a Windows security user interface, I see it active with a green tick as a background task and when hovering says "no action needed". All items listed in Settings / Privacy &...
  6. Windows 11 Home Ed / Windows Security loading a black screen although shows running in...

Windows 11 Home Ed / Windows Security loading a black screen although shows running in...: I needed to reinstall my Windows 11 Home Edition and after doing this the system does not launch a Windows security user interface, I see it active with a green tick as a background task and when hovering says "no action needed". All items listed in Settings / Privacy &...
  7. Having issues with Windows 10 home edition not loading and don't know password..

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Having issues with Windows 10 home edition not loading and don't know password..: So, I was having issues booting ip my PC with Windows 10. I used my PIN to log on, but for troubleshooting I needed my password. I reset my Microsoft account password but that didn't work. I was still able to reboot into safe mode. Following different threads on here, I...
  8. Having issues with Windows 10 home edition not loading and don't know password..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having issues with Windows 10 home edition not loading and don't know password..: So, I was having issues booting ip my PC with Windows 10. I used my PIN to log on, but for troubleshooting I needed my password. I reset my Microsoft account password but that didn't work. I was still able to reboot into safe mode. Following different threads on here, I...
  9. Having issues with Windows 10 home edition not loading and don't know password..

10. Bought new computer it’s loaded with windows 11 pro but licensed with windows 11 home and...

Bought new computer it’s loaded with windows 11 pro but licensed with windows 11 home and...: Bought new laptop from Walmart online store was supposed to com with windows 11home but could not activate because it was loaded with windows 11pro and I received no response from seller how can I fix without spending more money.?...