Windows 10: loading windows 10i bo

Discus and support loading windows 10i bo in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am facing a problem when instal windows 10 home loading files stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MahmoudAmin4, Dec 8, 2019.

1. loading windows 10i bo

I am facing a problem

when instal windows 10 home

loading files stop

:)

MahmoudAmin4, Dec 8, 2019

2. Win10 and Android Fastboot - BOS Descriptor Failure

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with your issue.

There might be various reason for this issue.
    BOS Descriptor Failure is related the USB port you are connecting the device to.

First of all make sure you have Windows 7 SP1, as this the basic requirement for upgrading to Windows 10. Next the below 4 listed things might be the reason of the issue.

1. Faulty cables.

2. Faulty USB Port.

3. Faulty Drivers.

4. Faulty USB Hardware.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Make sure the cables you are trying to connect to is working properly. You can try with different cables and check.

Step 2: Check with different USB device and check if you are facing the same issue.

Step 3: I suggest you to update the Chipset drivers of your system and check if it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 8, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

loading windows 10i bo

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

loading windows 10i bo

1. loading windows 10i bo - Similar Threads - loading 10i

2. PC won’t load windows or apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won’t load windows or apps.: So I just started to experience this issue after having a small power outage for like 3 seconds and my windows won’t load or any other apps that use Internet.I can log in perfectly fine and when I do it brings up a window tab with a black screen behind it and then out of...
  3. PC won’t load windows or apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won’t load windows or apps.: So I just started to experience this issue after having a small power outage for like 3 seconds and my windows won’t load or any other apps that use Internet.I can log in perfectly fine and when I do it brings up a window tab with a black screen behind it and then out of...
  4. PC won’t load windows or apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Whenever I try to turn on my pc, right before it finishes loading the wheel stops spinning...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to turn on my pc, right before it finishes loading the wheel stops spinning...: Right when my keyboard and mouse have there led’s turned on is when the pc freezes, I’m pretty sure that this is a software issue but I’m pretty lost on how to solve it, please help....
  6. Whenever I try to turn on my pc, right before it finishes loading the wheel stops spinning...

Whenever I try to turn on my pc, right before it finishes loading the wheel stops spinning...: Right when my keyboard and mouse have there led’s turned on is when the pc freezes, I’m pretty sure that this is a software issue but I’m pretty lost on how to solve it, please help....
  7. Window 11 menu slow to load & flashing recommends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 menu slow to load & flashing recommends: Here are my system specs:Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GBSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\The menu I talk about is the menu in your taskbar, which allows you to search and pin...
  8. Window 11 menu slow to load & flashing recommends

Window 11 menu slow to load & flashing recommends: Here are my system specs:Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GBSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\The menu I talk about is the menu in your taskbar, which allows you to search and pin...
  9. Windows Assistant loaded the wrong version of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Assistant loaded the wrong version of Windows 11: I upgraded my pc that was running a licensed version Windows 10 Pro. I upgraded the motherboard, so this voided the activation of my version of Window. Not happy with this, but I understand. So, I purchased another copy of Windows from the Microsoft app store. I purchased...
  10. Windows Assistant loaded the wrong version of Windows 11

Windows Assistant loaded the wrong version of Windows 11: I upgraded my pc that was running a licensed version Windows 10 Pro. I upgraded the motherboard, so this voided the activation of my version of Window. Not happy with this, but I understand. So, I purchased another copy of Windows from the Microsoft app store. I purchased...