Windows 10: Loading windows, Apps don't work.

Discus and support Loading windows, Apps don't work. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have been trying to load windows from DVD. I manage to get windows to start once out of 12 times but none of the apps work. I have bought another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RobertHough, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Loading windows, Apps don't work.

I have been trying to load windows from DVD. I manage to get windows to start once out of 12 times but none of the apps work. I have bought another version of Windows 10 Home 64 but it will not load due to a missing file. I can send the USB back but I just can't seem to get windows to work...Any suggestions?

:)

RobertHough, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Loading windows, Apps don't work. [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jun 4, 2020
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jun 4, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Loading windows, Apps don't work.

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Loading windows, Apps don't work.

1. Loading windows, Apps don't work. - Similar Threads - Loading Apps don't

2. Windows apps don't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows apps don't work: I need help with the Microsoft Store applications. It seems that for the last few days my applications, including those downloaded from Microsoft Store, are updating and never opening, how can I fix this problem?...
  3. Windows apps don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows apps don't work: I need help with the Microsoft Store applications. It seems that for the last few days my applications, including those downloaded from Microsoft Store, are updating and never opening, how can I fix this problem?...
  4. Windows apps don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows apps don't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows apps don't work: Hi there. I need help with Microsoft applications. These last few days my apps, including those downloaded from Microsoft Store, are updating and never opening, please help me with this problem....
  6. Windows apps don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows apps don't work: Hi there. I need help with Microsoft applications. These last few days my apps, including those downloaded from Microsoft Store, are updating and never opening, please help me with this problem....
  7. Windows apps don't work

8. Apps don't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps don't work: I noticed my calculator wouldn't launch. I found a fix using PowerShell. I uninstalled the app altogether. Then attempted to re-install it. Now the app is not in my list at all. As I continued to solve the problem, I discovered that none of my apps will launch....
  9. Windows apps don't work

Windows apps don't work: Hi there Recently when trying to open some photos I found out that the standard Windows Photos app disappeared. I tried to open the Windows store to fix it but it doesn't open either I've tried the cache reset but it didn't help. When trying to send feedback the Feedback...
  10. Windows apps don't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows apps don't work: A few features like Start menu, Search, Speakers, Calendar, Network access icons do not work. Upon clicking on them, they do not open. The cursor simply converts in a loading symbol and and loads for 2-3 seconds; no results are displayed. Even a few Microsoft apps like MS...