Windows 10: loading word on another new device?

Discus and support loading word on another new device? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Microsoft Officeword that I purchased last Fall, on my laptop now...I would like to put it on my desktop as well...I don't have an activation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LorenMaluorno, May 26, 2020.

1. loading word on another new device?

I have Microsoft Officeword that I purchased last Fall, on my laptop now...I would like to put it on my desktop as well...I don't have an activation key that I can find? Thank you Loren

:)

LorenMaluorno, May 26, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

three word suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to disable word suggestions when you type any word. I’ll certainly help you with the steps.

To disable text suggestions, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Devices, and click on
      Typing
      on the left pane.
    3. Now, under Typing toggle the switch to off for
      Show text suggestions as I type on the software keyboard.
    4. Under Hardware keyboard, toggle the switch to on for
      Show text suggestions as I type.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 26, 2020
  3. Ultimate Word Games stuck "Loading"

Solution 1 worked for me. Did the "GetAppx" solution above: nada.

Thx bushels... Ron

theoneandonlyzooid, May 26, 2020
  4. loading word on another new device?

Ultimate Word Games stuck "Loading"

Hi Ed,

Being unable to load the Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is may be due to several factors. It is a possible connection issue or the games are incompletely installed.

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you perform the following solutions on your computer to resolve the issue:

Solution 1. Run the Windows App Troubleshooter on your computer.

Go to this
    link
    and click on Run troubleshooter.

Solution 2. Reset Windows Store.

Reset the Windows Store to clear store cache by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Solution 3. Restart your computer.

Restarting your Windows 10 device resets anything running in the memory that can cause the game to freeze or stop responding. To restart your Windows 10 device, complete the following steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from
      the bottom-left corner of the main screen. 
    • Select Power, and then select Restart.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the solutions above.

Loraine Mon, May 26, 2020
Thema:

loading word on another new device?

1. loading word on another new device? - Similar Threads - loading word another

2. Problem with a new PC and copying from another device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with a new PC and copying from another device: Our new windows 11 pc has copied information from the wrong device, and if I try to delete a file it deletes them from that device too, as they are 'online only' with onedrive. How can I uncouple this new pc from my other one please, and back up from a different one?...
  3. Problem with a new PC and copying from another device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with a new PC and copying from another device: Our new windows 11 pc has copied information from the wrong device, and if I try to delete a file it deletes them from that device too, as they are 'online only' with onedrive. How can I uncouple this new pc from my other one please, and back up from a different one?...
  4. Purchased Minecraft on another device but unable to download it on another device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft on another device but unable to download it on another device.: Hi everyone, I purchased Minecraft Window 10 on my brothers PC using my Microsoft account and I would like to download Minecraft on my laptop but when I go to download I have to buy it again. Is there anyway where I can download it on my laptop or will I have to buy it again?...
  5. Linking files to another new device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Linking files to another new device: Hi, My name is Alicia Kelly and recently my laptop has broken down and is getting repaired at this moment and I'm currently on my mothers laptop until mine is functioning again. Its currently assessment week at my school and all my files and assignments I've been completing...
  6. sign in on another device

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sign in on another device: Yesterday (6/26/19) I got a notice there was a problem with my account and took me to setting where it had a button that said fix it so I hit that and now I can not sign in on my other device. How do I fix this?...
  7. word games not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    word games not loading: Hi, I was fine with microsoft word games and now I can't get them to load. There is nothing wrong with my computer or internet. I can play microsoft solitare. I don't want to reinstall and lose me awards. Any suggestions?...
  8. Words with Friends will not load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Words with Friends will not load: Starting recently, "Words with Friends ( Facebook app)". . . will not load when using Facebook on Internet Explorer or Edge. It works fine when Chrome is the browser. Note" WWF2 does seem to load but the original WWF is the game my wife prefers. What is the difference...
  9. Projecting to another device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Projecting to another device: When projecting from my PC (running Windows 10) to a digital TV via an HDMI cable, the image on the TV is not full size and I lose a small margin of the image, so about 97% coverage. If I change to duplicate the image projected on the TV is complete but much smaller, around...
  10. I am new to Word. I am trying to send what is currently a Word document to another party...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am new to Word. I am trying to send what is currently a Word document to another party...: Do I need to convert the Word document to a PDF document in order to email it? If so, how do I do that? If I need to " " " some other type of document before emailing it, to what do I convert it, and how? Thank you very much....