Windows 10: loading

Discus and support loading in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello I am Niya I am trying to watch my company's videos which is on the company website. The videos I need to watch keep buffering and I am missing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by niyarai, Sep 6, 2019.

1. niyarai Win User

hello
    I am Niya
    I am trying to watch my company's videos which is on the company website. The videos I need to watch keep buffering and I am missing important information. I have upgraded the internet but it is still happening. I am an Accountant At Quality Forge Fitting. It is a leading carbon steel flanges manufacturer in Kolkata. please give me suggestion.

:)

niyarai, Sep 6, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Sep 6, 2019
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Ar3s Win User

HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

Ar3s, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

1. loading - Similar Threads - loading

2. "Type Here to Search", Wifi, Notification Center, and Windows Update Center won't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Type Here to Search", Wifi, Notification Center, and Windows Update Center won't load: SPECS -Windows 10 (upgraded from Windows 7) -Dell Precision M4700 (laptop) -Quad Core i7 -AMD FirePro Graphics -16 GB RAM Alright so here is my issue. About 4 months ago (I've put up with it for awhile) I encountered strange issues when clicking on either the "type...
  3. cannot load files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot load files: I cannot load my recipe files after update. I have them backed up on zip drive wont load from there either. error message say can't find short cut. network problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-load-files/99f2c357-08e4-44a5-bb94-c06c8a170296"
  4. Windows crashes while loading in.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows crashes while loading in.: Windows crashes while loading in. I can’t use my computer, because windows crashed as soon as the loading circle and windows logo show up when i’m booting. I have tried reinstalling windows multiple times with the same result. I have wiped the boot drive and that didn’t...
  5. I see two loading screens at boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I see two loading screens at boot: If I turn on my pc after a shut down, at first I see the motherboard logo screen then the Windows loading screen and finally the desktop. But if I restart my pc, then after the motherboard logo screen, the Windows loading screen appears two times. Can someone tell me how to...
  6. Windows not loading completely

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not loading completely: Windows 10 is not loading completely. I am running an AMD A10 processor at 7300. 250 GB hard drive. My computer had or still is doing a windows update. Some how I must have interrupted the update. Upon restart of my computer everything seems to be booting correctly....
  7. pages won't stop loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    pages won't stop loading: Hiiiii. a while back was on window's 7 before I up grated to window's 10 I remember being some where on the Puter (where I should not have gone I like to click around)...and checking the box to keep pages loading...silly me so now I have to stop them loading on the upper...
  8. Issue with Windows 10 Single App Kiosk mode not re-loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with Windows 10 Single App Kiosk mode not re-loading: Hello, I'm starting to switch over to the new single app kiosk mode in Windows 10 with assigned access. The page loads fine when the machine is first turned on but after exiting the sessions I get a new browser that comes up flickers the words "blank page"in the top left. It...
  9. Windows 10, 1909 18363.449 Feedback Hub & Snip & Sketch crash why loading after upgrade/update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, 1909 18363.449 Feedback Hub & Snip & Sketch crash why loading after upgrade/update.: The subject apps worked fine in 1903 18362.418. They start loading but then the blue startup screen disappears again and just discovering the same happens to the calculator app and Paint3D too, probably more apps that are baked into the OS. Of note is, during the upgrade,...
  10. Web Browser can not load CCTV Plugins in Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web Browser can not load CCTV Plugins in Internet Explorer: Hello everyone, I'm using Windows 10 on Dell 7460 Laptop with regular update. I usually login to my CCTV IP Camera and NVR using Internet Explorer through TCP/IP. Everythings was fine until the latest update, when I log on my cameras, the browser can load the screen but...