Windows 10: loading

Discus and support loading in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello I am Niya I am trying to watch my company's videos which is on the company website. The videos I need to watch keep buffering and I am missing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by niyarai, Sep 6, 2019.

1. niyarai Win User

hello
    I am Niya
    I am trying to watch my company's videos which is on the company website. The videos I need to watch keep buffering and I am missing important information. I have upgraded the internet but it is still happening. I am an Accountant At Quality Forge Fitting. It is a leading carbon steel flanges manufacturer in Kolkata. please give me suggestion.

:)

niyarai, Sep 6, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Sep 6, 2019
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Ar3s Win User

HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

Ar3s, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

1. loading - Similar Threads - loading

2. AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate will not load videos need help??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate will not load videos need help??: I am having a problem with AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate I can load the program just fine when I try to add a video to the program it keep showing the video is loading it never fully loads the video. In there any why to check for any errors to see why the program is not...
  3. Aorus stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aorus stuck on loading screen: I boot my pc which worked last night and I get to a page where it lets me open bios but if I do nothing and let it boot it shows me a loading screen with the aorus logo and it infinitely loads sometimes it says preparing automatic repair. It will either load for hours and i...
  4. Aorus stuck on loading screen

Aorus stuck on loading screen: I boot my pc which worked last night and I get to a page where it lets me open bios but if I do nothing and let it boot it shows me a loading screen with the aorus logo and it infinitely loads sometimes it says preparing automatic repair. It will either load for hours and i...
  5. Computer not responding/not loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not responding/not loading.: It’s been a couple days now and my computer will not respond/load applications or programs. When I boot up my computer it appears fine, but when I sign in, I cannot access or use anything except for my file explorer. Although I cannot load any files. I cannot restart or...
  6. Computer not responding/not loading.

Computer not responding/not loading.: It’s been a couple days now and my computer will not respond/load applications or programs. When I boot up my computer it appears fine, but when I sign in, I cannot access or use anything except for my file explorer. Although I cannot load any files. I cannot restart or...
  7. Computer not responding/not loading.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Taskbar isn't loading. It either dosen't show or is completly black. The windows key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar isn't loading. It either dosen't show or is completly black. The windows key...: I restarted my computer and when it loaded back the taskbar stopped working. I have tried many computer resets, Windows Explorers resets, and used the system file checker and the problem persists....
  9. Taskbar isn't loading. It either dosen't show or is completly black. The windows key...

Taskbar isn't loading. It either dosen't show or is completly black. The windows key...: I restarted my computer and when it loaded back the taskbar stopped working. I have tried many computer resets, Windows Explorers resets, and used the system file checker and the problem persists....
  10. Windows didn’t load correctly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows didn’t load correctly.: I attempt to reboot multiple times and get a black screen and then after a couple more attempts get this error message. I have tried to hit restart and I have tried troubleshoot and completed the startup repair and that didn’t work. I attempt to reboot multiple times and get...