Windows 10: LOADS of issues after Win10 update

Discus and support LOADS of issues after Win10 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have two accounts on my laptop and normally use a school designated one without administrative privileges. The otheradmin account isn't used but is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hannahp826, Sep 20, 2020.

1. LOADS of issues after Win10 update

I have two accounts on my laptop and normally use a school designated one without administrative privileges. The otheradmin account isn't used but is there just in case I need to log in and download/update/whatever.

After the latest series of Windows 10 updates Sept 2020, I noticed I "lost" my power settings the buttons that saysleep, hibernate, shut down, etc. and that my task manager also didn't have those options only option beinglock. In addition, I couldn't change my screen brightness. I logged out of my school account, did research and fixed those issues in myadmin account.

Now, when I want to switch back to my other account - it won't let me. It has essentially disappeared. I'm unable to switch when I'm within my adminaccount, and after I sign out, it's not listed on the usual password/lock screen page.

I've already uninstalled the earliest of the last few updates and it didn't help. This is driving me CRAZY. I would really, really like to have access to my other user account, seeing that's where all my files are located.

:)

hannahp826, Sep 20, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Sep 20, 2020
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Ikaruga Win User

LOADS of issues after Win10 update

GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

LOADS of issues after Win10 update

1. LOADS of issues after Win10 update - Similar Threads - LOADS issues Win10

2. Display Issue after latest win10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Issue after latest win10 update: Hello.I have been using 3 displays for a while now, but after the latest windows 10 updates updated while i was asleep, one of my displays have started turning on and off with a intervall of 0,5 sec.I have tried disconnecting it from the computer, and ive tried turning it off...
  3. Display Issue after latest win10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Issue after latest win10 update: Hello.I have been using 3 displays for a while now, but after the latest windows 10 updates updated while i was asleep, one of my displays have started turning on and off with a intervall of 0,5 sec.I have tried disconnecting it from the computer, and ive tried turning it off...
  4. Win10 Update Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Update Issues: I've noticed many people have Windows Update issues with 20H2 and 21H1 so so as a result there's the beta version of Win11 available to test out, but who knows if it's even compatible in the first place. Anyway, I'm hoping to test it out soon, but has anyone tested this beta...
  5. Volume/Sound Issues After Win10 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume/Sound Issues After Win10 Update: I am using a DJ Controller and mixer as a mic-in via usb and after the latest update, I no longer have right channel sound. The problem exists even when using each piece of equipment independently. I've tested my equipment on external standalone speakers and there is no issue...
  6. Win10 update issue...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 update issue...: [ATTACH] I can't turn on or of 'pause' in settings. I know the issue with KB4560960... AV WinDefender works just fine. I checked the settings and I didn't find solution. I try to update through terminal and powershell- unsuccessful. Help appreciated. Thnx......
  7. Win10 updating issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 updating issue: Hi since 3 months ago when I wanted to update my windows 10 Enterprise to version 1909,It's been sticking on %48 Recently for some reasons I installed the windows 10 pro and again when I wanted to update it to the latest version again It has stuck on %48 I have about 50...
  8. having issues after recently updates on win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    having issues after recently updates on win10: 1. no volume during watching video, I found the ways to solve it, however, it doesn't work(sometimes it works for a while) 2. cannot type Chinese anymore(everywhere!) 3.Microsoft Edge doesnt work anymore 2019.09.15 all happened today. cant figure out why this all happened...
  9. win10 not responding & loading issues

in Windows 10 Support
    win10 not responding & loading issues: hey, i'm new here (literally just found this site on google, haha...), so first off, sorry if im doing something wrong in terms of site usage. i normally wouldnt come to sites like this, but im getting a bit desperate. im a bit noobish with windows 10, so if you need me to...
  10. win10 will not load

in Windows 10 Support
    win10 will not load: I have had no problems with win10 for 3 months, then 3 days ago I could not get to the start page, I can only go to "desktop" I can use some of the apps on the taskbar, but the internet is disconnected, but under "wifi" I am connected to the router? I was on the chat line...