Windows 10: Loads of problems caused by wireless adapter

Discus and support Loads of problems caused by wireless adapter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello TenForums! First off thank-you for your support, I've troubled through my PC related issues for some time now and your my last hope. It all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TurkeyHawk, May 19, 2017.

1. Loads of problems caused by wireless adapter

Hello TenForums!

First off thank-you for your support, I've troubled through my PC related issues for some time now and your my last hope.

It all started with the random distorted audio (DPC Latency), then the mouse "skips" and finially the BSOD's. I traced the issues to my wireless networking adapter. The Asus PCE-N15, many, many different driver combo's could not fix my issues. I tried BIOS versions, clean install's and other drivers from different companies. I downloaded a program called LatencyMon to try and diagnose. I've attached my results.

I don't know if the Latency affects my mouse but It doesn't hop, lag or skip when the network adpater is disabled.

Loads of problems caused by wireless adapter [​IMG]

I'm currently running a i5-6500 with an Gigabyte H110M-A.
    My Wireless Network adapter is a Asus PCE-N15.

:)

TurkeyHawk, May 19, 2017
  2. dogvetia Win User

"X" with circle around it (white) on wifi icon

Thanks for the replies. I finally fixed the problem. The last Microsoft update messed up the wireless adapter. By going to device manager then to wireless adapter and then double clicking and uninstalling the wireless adapter and the rebooting. Windows
    10 then re loaded the wireless adapter and the x went away and I can now connect. Thank you for your support

dogvetia, May 19, 2017
  3. auggy Win User
    BSOD error due to ntoskrnl.exe

Also, the driver that appears to be causing the crash is the bcmwl63a.sys:

BugCheck 50, {ffff9380006f56d8, 0, fffff803abae89b2, 2}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bcmwl63a.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bcmwl63a.sys

Could not read faulting driver name

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys

Probably caused by : bcmwl63a.sys ( bcmwl63a+e1d1f )

The bcmwl63a.sys, which appears to be dated Sep 19 2015, is a driver for a wireless adapter (Broadcom chip).

Try updating the driver for the wireless or uninstall and reinstall the driver for the wireless using the latest version available.

If the error persists consider using a different wireless adapter known to be compatible with Windows 10 64-bit.

auggy, May 19, 2017
  4. spunk Win User

Loads of problems caused by wireless adapter

spunk, May 19, 2017
  5. I'm not sure i'm willing to do an RMA, unless it is necessary. I changed my drivers from the Windows Plug & Play to the Asus one using the setup file in the .zip from the website. No changes, almost worse.

TurkeyHawk, May 19, 2017
  6. spunk Win User
    The drivers on the Asus site are written specifically for this hardware, if this device is not working with the Asus drivers, then there is a hardware problem with the device. Have you contacted Asus Support? They may have a firmware update or other ideas?

spunk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Loads of problems caused by wireless adapter

1. Loads of problems caused by wireless adapter - Similar Threads - Loads problems caused

2. Problem with Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Wireless Adapter: My dell laptop uses a Qualcomm Wireless Adapter. The issue is that when I connect my laptop with 5 GHz band of my wifi, for every 30 minutes the wireless adapter runs into a problem where I can't even see any nearby wifi in the nearby wifi list. I need to troubleshoot the...
  3. Wireless adapter problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless adapter problem: My wireless adapter at random times fails randomly. The ping will jump from 30 ms to 4 seconds or even time out when sending the packets to the router via ping. It happened after the Windows update. Before that he never had this problem. Is there any way to fix this problem?...
  4. Wireless adapter problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless adapter problem: My wireless adapter at random times fails randomly. The ping will jump from 30 ms to 4 seconds or even time out when sending the packets to the router via ping. It happened after the Windows update. Before that he never had this problem. Is there any way to fix this problem?...
  5. Wireless adapter problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Wireless adapter problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless adapter problems: I accidentally deleted the wireless adapter on my PC. How do I reinstall it? I tried a system restore but they keep failing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-adapter-problems/91ce3847-8964-41a5-93f8-557cea221ca1
  7. Wireless adapter problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless adapter problems: I accidentally deleted the wireless adapter on my PC. How do I reinstall it? I tried a system restore but they keep failing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-adapter-problems/91ce3847-8964-41a5-93f8-557cea221ca1
  8. wireless adapter problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless adapter problem: My wireless adapter randomly Happened after a Windows update. Before that he never had this problem. Is there any way to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-adapter-problem/4ec9e317-3bd7-44e7-9934-be89bcadf04e
  9. Wireless Adapter is causing all sorts of problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless Adapter is causing all sorts of problems: Hello guys I really need your help. I recently noticed that my PC isn't working as intended and for some reason it always looks like these problems are linked to my wireless adapter. For example it disconnects randomly and when I reboot the PC (sorry I'm not very good with PC...
  10. wireless adapter problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless adapter problem: My wireless adapter on random time and day it randomly bugs out the windows diagnostic found theres a problem with the adapter or the access point so it resets which fixes it. resetting it myself works also. The ping will jump from 30ms to 4 secs or even timing out on...