Windows 10: Local Account Deleted

Discus and support Local Account Deleted in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I enabled hidden Administrator account and latter accidentally deleted my local account*Doh which caused me some data loss. I only care about videos... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by mmTalish33, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Local Account Deleted

I enabled hidden Administrator account and latter accidentally deleted my local account*Doh which caused me some data loss. I only care about videos which were there in downloads folder. Are there any chances of their recovery?

Regards!

:)

mmTalish33, Mar 29, 2016

2. Windows 10 Local Account

And we get a tutorial that shows us how to create a dang account instead of how to get our . Like we are stupid! Ugh!

local account, Mar 29, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Local Account

I am logged into my Microsoft account and I want to log into the current I have used for years. When I followed instructions, it wants me to create a new instead of just adding the current one. How do I add the current one that
    has all of my settings already established on my computer?

Thanks.

Staci

local account, Mar 29, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Local Account Deleted

Depends how much has been written to your OS drive/partition since.. and inevitably there will have been activity.

You can try Recuva and similar software..

dalchina, Mar 29, 2016
Thema:

Local Account Deleted

1. Local Account Deleted - Similar Threads - Local Account Deleted

2. deleting a local account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    deleting a local account: I have opened a local user account in the name of 'some one'. I want to rimove it. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-a-local-account/50c674b2-8228-40db-884e-ede446a35ffa
  3. deleting a local account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deleting a local account: I have opened a local user account in the name of 'some one'. I want to rimove it. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-a-local-account/50c674b2-8228-40db-884e-ede446a35ffa
  4. deleting a local account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Delete local account isssue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete local account isssue: We just finished building my new desktop, and my partner did a win10 install while I was occupied. When setting up Windows, he was forced to set up a local account because the motherboard had no net drivers and could not access the internet/sign into an account. He was able...
  6. Delete local account isssue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete local account isssue: We just finished building my new desktop, and my partner did a win10 install while I was occupied. When setting up Windows, he was forced to set up a local account because the motherboard had no net drivers and could not access the internet/sign into an account. He was able...
  7. Microsoft to Local account then delete

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft to Local account then delete: Hi Microsoft Community: Appreciate if anyone can help me with this question: I needed to borrow my friend's computer so she added an account for me to that computer. At that time I used my Microsoft account. Then after using it for a while, I logged out/switched that...
  8. deleting local account

in Windows 10 Customization
    deleting local account: hi i have a trouble finding my another local account in the setting tab i went researching about my problem but none of them have the answer is their other way to find local account and delete them because i want to delete it to make my laptop fast because this is kind of old...
  9. Deleting an Local Administrator Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deleting an Local Administrator Account: Hello I have bluntly created an local administrator account, and when I have logged in with that new account I do see my original AC as an administrator and gives me an option to remove that ac..However When I login with the old account I do not see the newly created ac...! I...
  10. Local account deleted?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Local account deleted?: Hi, My computer crashed and when it rebooted, it required me to login with my Microsoft account. Now, this computer has had a local account since I got it 5 or 6 years ago. I have never used the Microsoft account on this computer. Trying to switch back to the local...