Windows 10: Local Account + Windows Store. Does it change anything?

Discus and support Local Account + Windows Store. Does it change anything? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; If I log in to the Windows Store with my Microsoft account will it mess with my local account that I use to log in to my computer. I wanted to get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kekosansei, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Local Account + Windows Store. Does it change anything?

If I log in to the Windows Store with my Microsoft account will it mess with my local account that I use to log in to my computer. I wanted to get a game only available on the Microsoft store, but if it starts logging me into OneDrive and changing my log in to Microsoft I just won't bother....

submitted by /u/kekosansei
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kekosansei, Jul 3, 2020
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Local and Microsoft account

Ah, ok. I see now.

You have added your MSA to used by other apps in her local account.

The only way to have the MSA use the same display name as the local account would be to change the name of the MSA. However, this would affect all PCs that use this MSA though.

Brink, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Clint Win User

Local Account + Windows Store. Does it change anything?

Local and Microsoft account

Thanks Brink, I will try to straiten it out.

Clint, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Local Account + Windows Store. Does it change anything?

1. Local Account + Windows Store. Does it change anything? - Similar Threads - Local Account Store

2. Trying to change to a local account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to change to a local account: I'm trying to change to a local account to access google chrome I can't right now because of the family settings yet I don't see the "sign in with local account" button so what do I do?...
  3. Trying to change to a local account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to change to a local account: I'm trying to change to a local account to access google chrome I can't right now because of the family settings yet I don't see the "sign in with local account" button so what do I do?...
  4. Change Windows Account in local profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change Windows Account in local profile: Hallo, can you give me a hint how to change the windows account in a local profile without making a new profile? - - - Updated - - - I have already added another microsoft account but how can I change it? 179673
  5. Convert from Microsoft account to local account: Does anything happen to files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Convert from Microsoft account to local account: Does anything happen to files?: Hello. First off, a disclaimer: I did spend some time with searching in the subreddit before posting, and while there are many hits for "local account", no one asked my question. I am using a Microsoft account for my W10 right now, and I want to turn this into a local...
  6. change account type to local account

change account type to local account: Why change account type to local account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-account-type-to-local-account/da9d0232-02dc-4c00-a93f-785072c885f3"
  7. Local account and signing into Windows Store

Local account and signing into Windows Store: I used a local account, not my Microsoft account, when signing into my computer when it had Windows 8.1, and that's also the case after installing Windows 10. When I try to sign into the Windows Store with my MS account, I get a message that says "sign into this device for...
  8. Local Account Password changed

Local Account Password changed: Hi, I have linked my Windows 10 app store to a BT provided email address. After rebooting it has asked me to login. It has changed my local account from my name to my BT email address and asking for a password. This is not my normal password and has seemed to link my BT...
  9. Local Account and Store Access

in Windows 10 Support
    Local Account and Store Access: I'm trying to use a local account and access my Store account (a Microsoft account) while signed into that local account. I presume I solved this with Windows 8/8.1 because that's what I have going. Can someone refresh my memory? I'm going to write the process down this time!...
  10. Use Local account with Windows Store

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Use Local account with Windows Store: How to: Use Local account with Windows Store How to Use Store without Switching to Microsoft Account in Windows 10 [img] Information The Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 offers various apps, games, music, movies & TV, and books that users can browse through,...