Windows 10: Local Admin Account DELL Inspiron 3000

Discus and support Local Admin Account DELL Inspiron 3000 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Workstation was joined to domain that died. New domain created but no domain logins work. Local Admin account disabled. How to get into admin mode cmd... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by wlpeavy, Jun 8, 2019.

1. wlpeavy Win User

Local Admin Account DELL Inspiron 3000

Workstation was joined to domain that died.
    New domain created but no domain logins work.
    Local Admin account disabled.

How to get into admin mode cmd prompt to enable local admin account?
    Can't boot from Windows 10 DVD -- UEFI, plus Secure Boot block it.
    I can't join to the new domain without this.

Can anyone help?
    Thanks...

:)

wlpeavy, Jun 8, 2019
  2. bobkn Win User

Need More Storage on Dell Inspiron 14

Can you supply the exact model of Inspiron 11?

For example, Crucial lists some 2.5" SATA SSDs as upgrades to an Inspiron 11 3000 series. https://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compa...s-(intel-ddr3)

Crucail is usually very reliable about that sort of thing.

bobkn, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jun 8, 2019
  4. pcurley Win User

Dell Inspiron 3000 series computer will not connect to 5G internet

Original Title: 5 G internet

My Dell Inspiron 3000 series computer will not connect to 5 G internet. Is there anyway to fix this ? Thank You

pcurley, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Local Admin Account DELL Inspiron 3000 - Similar Threads - Local Admin Account

2. Inspiron 11 series 3000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inspiron 11 series 3000: Este laptop fue reformateado por mi hija dejandolo como si fuera recien comprado. El unico problema es que al encenderlo y apagarlo comienza a sonar con beeps largos cerca de 8 veces. Alguien puede ayudar con esto? Agradecido de antemano.Claudio....
  3. Inspiron 11 series 3000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inspiron 11 series 3000: Este laptop fue reformateado por mi hija dejandolo como si fuera recien comprado. El unico problema es que al encenderlo y apagarlo comienza a sonar con beeps largos cerca de 8 veces. Alguien puede ayudar con esto? Agradecido de antemano.Claudio....
  4. dell inspiron 15 3000. touchpad locks.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dell inspiron 15 3000. touchpad locks.: hi I am trying to play a game and I have to hold keys down while trying to look around using the mouse. everytime I press a key the touchpad stops responding. how do I disable this action....
  5. Unable to Swith out of S Mode Dell Inspiron 11 3000

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Swith out of S Mode Dell Inspiron 11 3000: Just purchased a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 that is running Windows 10 in S Mode. When I try to change it I get the blue get button and when pressed turns grey then nothing I get no install option. Below is what I have tried, Updated all Microsoft APPs Updated Microsoft store am...
  6. Dell Inspiron 17 3000 Setup - Keyboard problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Inspiron 17 3000 Setup - Keyboard problems: I am setting up a new Dell Inspiron 17 3000 Laptop Win 10 but the keyboard does not function with 'Enter your country and birthdate' during the Windows account setup process, nor does the Windows key function work. The region settings are UK. I am not interested in setting...
  7. inspiron 15 3000 laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    inspiron 15 3000 laptop: this laptop is about to celebrate her 1st birthday. it has been returned to Dell twice and "fixed" on line 3 or 4 times. my family have also tried using their expertise to solve these problems. My working with Dell has been horrible. They have charged me fees for, an...
  8. No eject button on Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series

No eject button on Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series: I am trying to put a CD into my laptop but there is no button to open the drive. I cannot find any way to open the drive from my computer. I've searched for the drive but cannot find it. What do I do? It shows up nowhere....
  9. New Inspiron 15 3000

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Inspiron 15 3000: Have a BRAND new 15 3000. Family member thought they would do a Quick Start up. Blew it. How can I go from new again and do Quick Start Up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-inspiron-15-3000/0814c215-b585-43e8-8f63-52cc630d5268
  10. Dell Inspiron 24 3000 All-in-One CD/DVD player

Dell Inspiron 24 3000 All-in-One CD/DVD player: I'm afraid to ask: Is there a CD/DVD player on this model? I just bought this today and assumed it would have one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/dell-inspiron-24-3000-all-in-one-cddvd-player/3aec3ae7-c52a-4103-8d41-866c0ef19338