Windows 10: Local Admin Account DELL Inspiron 3000

Discus and support Local Admin Account DELL Inspiron 3000 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Workstation was joined to domain that died. New domain created but no domain logins work. Local Admin account disabled. How to get into admin mode cmd... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by wlpeavy, Jun 8, 2019.

1. wlpeavy Win User

Local Admin Account DELL Inspiron 3000

Workstation was joined to domain that died.
    New domain created but no domain logins work.
    Local Admin account disabled.

How to get into admin mode cmd prompt to enable local admin account?
    Can't boot from Windows 10 DVD -- UEFI, plus Secure Boot block it.
    I can't join to the new domain without this.

Can anyone help?
    Thanks...

:)

wlpeavy, Jun 8, 2019
  2. bobkn Win User

Need More Storage on Dell Inspiron 14

Can you supply the exact model of Inspiron 11?

For example, Crucial lists some 2.5" SATA SSDs as upgrades to an Inspiron 11 3000 series. https://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compa...s-(intel-ddr3)

Crucail is usually very reliable about that sort of thing.

bobkn, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jun 8, 2019
  4. pcurley Win User

Dell Inspiron 3000 series computer will not connect to 5G internet

Original Title: 5 G internet

My Dell Inspiron 3000 series computer will not connect to 5 G internet. Is there anyway to fix this ? Thank You

pcurley, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Local Admin Account DELL Inspiron 3000 - Similar Threads - Local Admin Account

2. Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron: I have a 6 yr old Dell Inspiron 15 laptop running Windows 10. I had external speakers (Logitech) working fine for years, playing my ITunes music. I decided to improve my sound further by connecting to my new Polk speakers via my Yamaha AVR. No sound. Internal speakers work,...
  3. No eject button on Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series

No eject button on Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series: I am trying to put a CD into my laptop but there is no button to open the drive. I cannot find any way to open the drive from my computer. I've searched for the drive but cannot find it. What do I do? It shows up nowhere....
  4. New Inspiron 15 3000

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Inspiron 15 3000: Have a BRAND new 15 3000. Family member thought they would do a Quick Start up. Blew it. How can I go from new again and do Quick Start Up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-inspiron-15-3000/0814c215-b585-43e8-8f63-52cc630d5268
  5. Dell Inspiron 24 3000 All-in-One CD/DVD player

Dell Inspiron 24 3000 All-in-One CD/DVD player: I'm afraid to ask: Is there a CD/DVD player on this model? I just bought this today and assumed it would have one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/dell-inspiron-24-3000-all-in-one-cddvd-player/3aec3ae7-c52a-4103-8d41-866c0ef19338
  6. admin accounts (local or Microsoft?)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    admin accounts (local or Microsoft?): Hi I have used Win 10 since it came out and in general, I'm happy with it. Is there a difference in system access rights given to a local account administrator as compared to an Microsoft account based logon to an admin account? The reason I ask is that I only have one log...
  7. Two local admin. account

Two local admin. account: Have two Administrator accounts, both are shown as "Local. " Cannot delete/change the type of account. Windows keeps telling me I am signed in to the account. HELP 34557
  8. Local Admin Account vs standard Account

Local Admin Account vs standard Account: i have to ask this i am on Windows 10 Home build 16299.19 as i am currently terminating an old account and going to my most current account but i am concerned that the one i use to login into my current PC might be lost and i do wonder if the admin account i use for this HP...
  9. Running as a local Admin account

Running as a local Admin account: I am running Windows 10, currently running as a local Admin account and I am the only one using the machine. However, I am thinking to run as a Limited User instead by creating another User account as making that as an Admin account. Couple of questions though. 1). My...
  10. Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron: Hi I have been having trouble starting my dell Inspiron 6400 it was last running Windows 10 Build 9841. it was working fine with no problems at all until one morning when I tried to turn it on it was not showing Dell Logo just turning on and showing my Num lock, Scroll...