Windows 10: Local Admin account. Neither fingerprint, nor PIN nor Password accepted anymore. Locked out...

Discus and support Local Admin account. Neither fingerprint, nor PIN nor Password accepted anymore. Locked out... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I alway used my microsoft account for logging into my device with reduced priviliges. I have a local Admin account that i use to verify installations... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by drmcninja79, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Local Admin account. Neither fingerprint, nor PIN nor Password accepted anymore. Locked out...

I alway used my microsoft account for logging into my device with reduced priviliges. I have a local Admin account that i use to verify installations and everything else that needs admin-rights. To make that easier i have set up a fingerprint-scanner.Now suddenly my fingerprint is not available anymore message: "your credentialy have expired". I did NOT set an expiry date, because i hate that!Neither my Password nor my PIN for that local account are recognized anymore "credentials could not be verified". I have them set up in my password managaer. I KNOW i did not mistype or change them!Af

:)

drmcninja79, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

Local Admin account. Neither fingerprint, nor PIN nor Password accepted anymore. Locked out...

1. Local Admin account. Neither fingerprint, nor PIN nor Password accepted anymore. Locked out... - Similar Threads - Local Admin account

2. Local Admin account. Neither fingerprint, nor PIN nor Password accepted anymore. Locked out...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Local Admin account. Neither fingerprint, nor PIN nor Password accepted anymore. Locked out...: I alway used my microsoft account for logging into my device with reduced priviliges. I have a local Admin account that i use to verify installations and everything else that needs admin-rights. To make that easier i have set up a fingerprint-scanner.Now suddenly my...
  3. Local Admin account. Neither fingerprint, nor PIN nor Password accepted anymore. Locked out...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Admin account. Neither fingerprint, nor PIN nor Password accepted anymore. Locked out...: I alway used my microsoft account for logging into my device with reduced priviliges. I have a local Admin account that i use to verify installations and everything else that needs admin-rights. To make that easier i have set up a fingerprint-scanner.Now suddenly my...
  4. W10 locked out. Not accepting pin or password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 locked out. Not accepting pin or password.: Good afternoon. For 2 days I have tried everything the internet and YouTube has to offer to get into my W10 computer without success.For some reason my password is not being accepted. The pin neither - just the message "something has happened and pin is not available". Then...
  5. W10 locked out. Not accepting pin or password.

W10 locked out. Not accepting pin or password.: Good afternoon. For 2 days I have tried everything the internet and YouTube has to offer to get into my W10 computer without success.For some reason my password is not being accepted. The pin neither - just the message "something has happened and pin is not available". Then...
  6. W10 locked out. Not accepting pin or password.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to set up my computer so neither a PIN nor password nor passcode impedes my productivity.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set up my computer so neither a PIN nor password nor passcode impedes my productivity.: I would like to completely disable all login impediments.I am solely responsible for the security of my computers, not Microsoft, thank-you.I would like to disable login PIN and I do not want a passcode.thanks....
  8. How to set up my computer so neither a PIN nor password nor passcode impedes my productivity.

How to set up my computer so neither a PIN nor password nor passcode impedes my productivity.: I would like to completely disable all login impediments.I am solely responsible for the security of my computers, not Microsoft, thank-you.I would like to disable login PIN and I do not want a passcode.thanks....
  9. PIN and Password nor working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PIN and Password nor working: I recently reset my pin. I have been getting the following error message: "Something happened and your pin isn't available. Choose another sign-in option and set up your PIN again by going to Settings > Accounts > Sign-in Options." I tried using my password and it's not...
  10. Locked out of Windows 10 & I don't know the PIN nor the password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of Windows 10 & I don't know the PIN nor the password: Here is the thing, I've forgotten my administrator account password and the PIN to log in to my laptop. Usually I use the fingerprint option but it said it couldn't recognize my fingerprint so now it requires the password or the PIN. I already triet booting in safe mode but...