Windows 10: Local Area Connection Adaptor is not working after latest windwos 10

Discus and support Local Area Connection Adaptor is not working after latest windwos 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I thought I fixed this problem, until dec. 2nd when Windows 10 did an update. All my drivers are up to date. I removed my Anti Virus (Panda) and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by alig, Dec 7, 2015.

1. alig Win User

Local Area Connection Adaptor is not working after latest windwos 10

I thought I fixed this problem, until dec. 2nd when Windows 10 did an update.
    All my drivers are up to date.
    I removed my Anti Virus (Panda) and re-installed it, looked like it fixed it, but the next day it stopped recognizing my wifi connection again.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks,

:)

alig, Dec 7, 2015

2. Windows 10 Reset Local Area Connection Adaptor Message shows after connected

Hi Parth P Patel,

I used METHOD 2 above. [NOT the METHOD 2 in the original post which did not work]

The PC has been operating now for 10 hours and the problem appears to be fixed.

Thank you

Need-help_42, Dec 7, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Reset Local Area Connection Adaptor Message shows after connected

In Windows 10 64bit, I have the same problem. After going into sleep mode I lose the Internet Connection. I have to reboot the modem each time to reconnect to the internet. This is frustrating.

I have tried Methods 1 & 2 without success.

In Method 3, I cannot find " Command Prompt (admin)"
    on the Control Panel and hence cannot complete step 2 (of Method 3) to access Command Prompt.

Thanks for the suggestions, unfortunately I have not been successful.

I'd appreciate your advice

Thanks

Need-help_42, Dec 7, 2015
  4. darklore Win User

Have you tried doing a hard shut-down on the system i.e. holding the power button in for 10 secs?

darklore, Dec 7, 2015
  5. alig Win User
    Hello,
    Thanks for suggestion.
    It did not work.
    Last time I had similar problem I found some suggestion using command line and making some changes. I wish I had saved it.
    Thanks again.

alig, Dec 8, 2015
  6. caseym54 Win User
    Your Win7 drivers may be up to date, but you may need new Win10 drivers. Go to the vendor site and see if there are specific Win10 drivers. That fixed things for me.

caseym54, Dec 10, 2015
  7. alig Win User
    Hi Casey,
    Thanks for suggestion.
    Yes my drivers are all up to date. I have a software that regularly checks the drivers on my computer and updates them as needed. This process fixed my printer problem after the Windows 10 upgrade.
    Thanks

alig, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Local Area Connection Adaptor is not working after latest windwos 10 - Similar Threads - Local Area Connection

2. Local Area Connection trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Area Connection trouble: I have a Local Area Network made up of 4 desktop computers connected via and Ethernet router, as well as two tablets, 1 Fire Cube, and 2 Firesticks all of which use WiFi which is built into the modem supplied by my ISP.When I click on the Network icon I get a list on one...
  3. local area connection shortcut doesn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    local area connection shortcut doesn't work: Hi I have just upgraded my win 7 to Win 10 and am now tweaking it to the way I like it I like to disconnect the internet whilst I'm using my external hard drives and in Win 7 I created a shortcut of "Local area connection" from Network Connections to my desk top where I...
  4. Unknown Local Area Connection

Unknown Local Area Connection: I have an unknown local area connection showing up in my WiFi list, which shows as connected, although I'm not connected via ethernet to any source. I'm using a laptop, and this is also preventing me from connecting automatically joining any WiFi sources. It appeared a while...
  5. Local Area Connection is Missing

Local Area Connection is Missing: I got an Ethernet cable and connected it to the router and computer, but I found out that it wasn't working. The computer doesn't even show that it's connected to the Ethernet. I tried restarting my computer, restarting the router, changing the ports but none has worked. Then...
  6. local area connection

local area connection: i could i get some help on getting back my local area connection with microsoft so i was working on a project for school that required pinging via ethernet cable and i wanted to change my ip address but accidently deleted my local area connection. now i can not turn on my...
  7. [ORION] WSAudio_Device not working after Latest Windwos Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [ORION] WSAudio_Device not working after Latest Windwos Update: Hi guys, Samuel here.. Currently my WSAudio_Device Driver was working great till the latest update.. [ATTACH] I use the WSAudio_Device Driver for Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder.. 1: I did a System Restore to the Date Before the Update and the Driver worked...
  8. Local Area Connection

Local Area Connection: how to avoid "Local Area Connection doesn't have valid ID configuration" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-area-connection/0cad5f67-865e-4839-8ce8-b96e323a5ec5
  9. Local Area Connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local Area Connection: hiiii I Am Using Laptop OS is Windows 10 64 Bit. i am still Facing This Problem My Laptop LAN Card Not Connected After Windows Start . I Have Checked Cable & Rj 45 connector Both Side. So Pl z give this Problem Solution Regard Mohit B...
  10. not getting local area connecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    not getting local area connecting: not getting local area connecting in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/not-getting-local-area-connecting/098820fc-36ca-40b1-9372-321cb398ac6c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Local area connection adaptor not working properly