Windows 10: "Local device name is already in use" can anyone help me sort this

Discus and support "Local device name is already in use" can anyone help me sort this in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently stopped using my mycloud storage over the internet and now i i keep getting this message when i try to access it on my pc can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ElizabethEllis3, May 20, 2022.

1. "Local device name is already in use" can anyone help me sort this

Hi, I have recently stopped using my mycloud storage over the internet and now i i keep getting this message when i try to access it on my pc can anyone help?

:)

ElizabethEllis3, May 20, 2022
  2. 7IM
    7im Win User

GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

3. Yaqub K Win User
    Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 20, 2022
  4. "Local device name is already in use" can anyone help me sort this

A note from stanhemi

local name listings/phone listings, something of that sort won't help?

Chicken Patty, May 20, 2022
Thema:

"Local device name is already in use" can anyone help me sort this

1. "Local device name is already in use" can anyone help me sort this - Similar Threads - Local device name

2. local device already in use

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    local device already in use: I have a NAS. It's name is Bohr. When I try to reach it, I get the following error message:"An error occurred while reconnecting Z: to \\Bohr\Data. Microsoft Windows network: The local device name is already in use. This connection has not been restored."This happens...
  3. local device already in use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    local device already in use: I have a NAS. It's name is Bohr. When I try to reach it, I get the following error message:"An error occurred while reconnecting Z: to \\Bohr\Data. Microsoft Windows network: The local device name is already in use. This connection has not been restored."This happens...
  4. local device already in use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Local device name is already in use" can anyone help me sort this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Local device name is already in use" can anyone help me sort this: Hi, I have recently stopped using my mycloud storage over the internet and now i i keep getting this message when i try to access it on my pc can anyone help?...
  6. "Local device name is already in use" can anyone help me sort this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Local device name is already in use" can anyone help me sort this: Hi, I have recently stopped using my mycloud storage over the internet and now i i keep getting this message when i try to access it on my pc can anyone help?...
  7. The local device name is already in use

The local device name is already in use: I have a NAS. Every time I try to access it, this is the error I get. It has been going on for a couple of weeks. I deleted the mapped drives and mapped them again. That got me about 6 hours of functionality, but I was just now playing some music from the NAS and playback...
  8. Microsoft Windows Network: The local device name is already in use

Microsoft Windows Network: The local device name is already in use: In my home I have three PCs running on the latest version of Windows 10. They are all connected to the same WiFi network. I have turned on file sharing on all three computers, and each computer maps a drive letter to each of the other two computers (\\computer...
  9. Network drive issue "Local device name is already in use"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network drive issue "Local device name is already in use": Hi All, Many users keep getting the message "An error connecting to "specific drive". The local device name is already in use. No "net use" command is used for the mapping and this issue happens to different users at random times. So i suspect there might some issue on...
  10. Microsoft Windows Network: The local device name is already in use.

Microsoft Windows Network: The local device name is already in use.: I have a client that whenever they connect to the VPN (Cicso Meraki) they cannot access the mapped drives. Microsoft Windows Network: The local device name is already in use. So, I disconnect and try to reconnect and found the issue. It somehow pulls the VPN user name...