Windows 10: Local Disk (C:) full!

Discus and support Local Disk (C:) full! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, before several hours ago I did a backup for my iPhone using iTunes, when the backup ends I got an error message, I don't remember exactly what it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Maain16, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Local Disk (C:) full!

Hi, before several hours ago I did a backup for my iPhone using iTunes, when the backup ends I got an error message, I don't remember exactly what it says but something about ( your backup is not complete ) so I close the message window then I went to file explorer, I saw the Local Disk (CLocal Disk (C:) full! :) red and full.

then I get back to Itunes to check if the backup saved or not, but unfortunately, there is no saved backup Local Disk (C:) full! :(

I tried to find the backup from the file explorer and I get nothing...

please if anybody had this problem before, tell me what to do. I want to delete the backup files or I don't know but I want to free space my (CLocal Disk (C:) full! :) Disk

notice: before I do the backup there was about 150gb free space in the Local Disk (CLocal Disk (C:) full! :)

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Maain16
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Maain16, Jun 27, 2020

2. Local disk c: is full

if I follow the link tht is been abv . could my windows will get reinstalled again

my prblm is local disk c is been full. I have deleted some files frm it like games file . but after tht also Its been full.

I hv removed 30gb frm it . and no files in recyle bin also .thn wat happened to tht space . I want to know abt it

can any 1 may hlp me in ths

Durai Spartans, Aug 6, 2020
  3. puertas12 Win User
    Local Disk full

The Local Disk (CLocal Disk (C:) full! :) in Devices and drives has a size of 60.5GB. However if I go to Storage in Windows settings has 220GB. It looks like Windows setting takes the drive C: as another drive than the one in Devices and drives. Does anyone know why?
    Local Disk (C:) full! [​IMG]

puertas12, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Local Disk (C:) full!

Recovering Local Disk

Thank you for your quick response.

It could be a compatibility issue with the latest update and your local disk. We suggest updating your disk driver. Follow these steps:

• On the Start, type Device Manager.
    • Locate and select Disk drives.
    • Right-click on your disk drive, select Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab and choose Update Driver.
    • Once done, click OK.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Local Disk (C:) full!

1. Local Disk (C:) full! - Similar Threads - Local Disk full

2. Local Disk C: Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Local Disk C: Error: For the past few days I've been experiencing stutters here and there while using my laptop, an Acer Aspire 3. 'Restart to repair drive error C:' has been showing up while booting and upon hunting through other websites, they have recommended to run CHDSK, sfc /scannow, DISM,...
  3. Local Disk C

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Local Disk C: I could not extend my Local Disk C https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-disk-c/3fdefca0-8100-44ef-824d-0564cef61e92
  4. Local Disk C full

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Local Disk C full: Hello everyone. First of all I am not an English speaker but I will try to explain myself. The problem I have is that the local disk C is just 48,2GB, so it gets full pretty quickly. But the disk D is 882GB and I do not need that much for my things. I tried to expand C....
  5. local disk C

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    local disk C: Hi, After reinstalled Windows 10 in the desktop, the Local Disk C: goes to the SSD 32GB. It is full as only 29 GB. At the same time, there is a Windows F: appears in the HHD 2TB with 1.8TB volume, mainly empty files. Due to no volume in the Local Disk C, I cannot...
  6. Full Local Disk

Full Local Disk: I have a problem with my local disk, It is full but there are no external or third party apps installed to it. I always install apps to my secondary HDD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-local-disk/1849644d-bd0a-4f92-9a7e-72394454d3c1
  7. Problem with local disk C:

Problem with local disk C:: Hi guys,I have problem with local disk C:.I wanna defragment him but I did something wrong.Now when I wanna open local disk C: I cant.There is error "acces is deined.I cant run nothing and download.I cant restart computer idk why.I can click 1000 times but there is nothing.If...
  8. local disk C: icon

local disk C: icon: My Local disk C: icon changed to a file suddenly. what can be the cause and how can I solve the problem please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-disk-c-icon/80665610-7f6c-4841-9dd3-4956bfa6c378"
  9. Local Disk full

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Local Disk full: My local disk is full. Most of the space is used for Apps & features (21.8 GB) . Never the less if I sort by size the heaviest app weights 352 MB Adobe Acrobat Reader. I have installed only 18 apps. Does anybody have the same issue? 140364
  10. unlock local disk c

unlock local disk c: Hi,I am Cyrus.I locked my local disk C and all now I get is access denied.I do not have any administrator rights anymore.However I have accessed "Administrator:X\windows\system32\cmd.exe" and I have taken control of drive C via that "command promt".I don't know next command...