Windows 10: Local disk D access denied

Discus and support Local disk D access denied in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How to fix this ? every i make new folder [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by M DARY Z, Apr 2, 2019.

1. M DARY Z Win User

Local disk D access denied

How to fix this ? every i make new folder

Local disk D access denied 93d6b782-4d50-4ba4-aa83-faf7d917077b?upload=true.png

:)

M DARY Z, Apr 2, 2019
  2. ngericha Win User

access to local disk D

couldnt access my local disk D even after reinstall the window. it desplayed you need to format disk in D before you can use it

ngericha, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Unable to access Local Disks (CLocal disk D access denied :), (DLocal disk D access denied :), and any programs inside those

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with privileges to access the local account, I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

• Please be informed us the troubleshooting steps you have already tried.

This issue might be due to some error in system settings.

If you have not yet tried the below steps, I suggest you to perform and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to log out from the current user account, restart the computer and log-in with the administrator account and check if you are able to access the local drivers.

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: I suggest you to place the computer in safe mode, try to log-in with administrator account and check if the issue persists.

Try the above steps and reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Local disk D access denied

Local Disk C: Access Denied

Julius JRLapidez, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

Local disk D access denied

1. Local disk D access denied - Similar Threads - Local disk access

2. Local disk access denied!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local disk access denied!: Hello. I am running Windows 11 and I have got this error in my local disk. I cannot access it and it shows my access is denied. I uninstalled some programs which were taking up space before this error suddenly popped up.Because of this error when I did a restart the desktop...
  3. Local disk access denied!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local disk access denied!: Hello. I am running Windows 11 and I have got this error in my local disk. I cannot access it and it shows my access is denied. I uninstalled some programs which were taking up space before this error suddenly popped up.Because of this error when I did a restart the desktop...
  4. " d:\ is not accessible. Access is denied"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    " d:\ is not accessible. Access is denied": After installing Windows10 from windows 7 Pro I lost access to my external drives. All USB drives and CDRom drive. The error that I get is " d:\ is not accessible. Access is denied" Can somebody help me with this?...
  5. D:\ not accessible Access denied

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D:\ not accessible Access denied: After "upgrading" to windows 10, laptop wouldn't play DVDs. Paid for and downloaded driver and it worked for maybe 3 movies. Now it says "D:\is not accessible" and "access denied" What's going on?...
  6. Local disk access denied

Local disk access denied: I accidentally deleted the SYSTEM user profile in local disk. Now, I cannot access the local disk. It even doesn't show the storage bar in the file explorer. What should I do?...
  7. Access denied to Local disk C

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access denied to Local disk C: Hi i changed my security setting to me local disk C , and now it does not open , i am the administrator , i tried to change security setting again but my access is denied , my access is denied to all the setting , i turned on the safe mood , and opened the built-in admin...
  8. access to local disk D

in Windows 10 Customization
    access to local disk D: couldnt access my local disk D even after reinstall the window. it desplayed you need to format disk in D before you can use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-local-disk-d/a3404c38-db39-4674-a641-ca10f18f170c
  9. pc local disk - access denied

in Windows 10 Customization
    pc local disk - access denied: I don't know how to have access back for my local disk.Can I please get help fast? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-local-disk-access-denied/0cfe0c4f-a8e8-499f-9671-76531e6aa14a
  10. Unable to Access Local Disks (C:) and (D:)

Unable to Access Local Disks (C:) and (D:): I am currently unable to access my Local Disks, or open programs inside them, such as the task manager, user account control, and even the registry editor. Attempting to open anything (With administrator priveleges) just result in an access denied message. I have tried...