Windows 10: local disk d not showing in file explorar and disk management in windows 10

Discus and support local disk d not showing in file explorar and disk management in windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my local disk d is not showing in the file explorer then i checked it on disk management there my drive is showing as free space how can i recover it i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by basil vj, Jun 23, 2022.

1. basil vj Win User

local disk d not showing in file explorar and disk management in windows 10

my local disk d is not showing in the file explorer then i checked it on disk management there my drive is showing as free space how can i recover it i dont want to format the drive

:)

basil vj, Jun 23, 2022

2. Local Disk D:

I continue to get messages telling me that my local disk D: is full. It asks me if I want to do a disk clean up. When I say yes, it takes me to disk clean up, but there is nothing showing that is on locak disk D:. It shows that I have plenty of space
    and nothing gets deleted off of it.

What is actually stored on local disk D: and why am I getting this message if nothing is showing on it when I go to disk clean up?

CandyB1020, Jun 23, 2022
  3. After installing Windows 10 in local disk e, instead of local disk d disk management is showing free space

I have installed windows in local disk c but after installation local disk d was completely missing

,And when i checked in disk management it is showing free space in place of it please help me
    local disk d not showing in file explorar and disk management in windows 10 [​IMG]

UtkarshChitransh, Jun 23, 2022
  4. local disk d not showing in file explorar and disk management in windows 10

After installing Windows 10 in local disk e, instead of local disk d disk management is showing free space

You need to format the unallocated space before you can use it.

By the way, using a digital camera to create a screen shot is stone age technology. The native app SnippingTool.exe is far easier to use and makes much better pictures.

Frederik Long, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

local disk d not showing in file explorar and disk management in windows 10

1. local disk d not showing in file explorar and disk management in windows 10 - Similar Threads - local disk showing

2. File Explorer shows a Local Disk L:\ but is not listed in Disk Management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer shows a Local Disk L:\ but is not listed in Disk Management: I did some testing with a USB connected hard drive, using it to restore a 4 partition Macrium Reflect backup. One partition was without a drive letter. I used PowerShell to assign a drive letter, L:, to make the contents visible.Since that time, I discovered that with the...
  3. File Explorer shows a Local Disk L:\ but is not listed in Disk Management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer shows a Local Disk L:\ but is not listed in Disk Management: I did some testing with a USB connected hard drive, using it to restore a 4 partition Macrium Reflect backup. One partition was without a drive letter. I used PowerShell to assign a drive letter, L:, to make the contents visible.Since that time, I discovered that with the...
  4. local disk d not showing in file explorar and disk management in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    local disk d not showing in file explorar and disk management in windows 10: my local disk d is not showing in the file explorer then i checked it on disk management there my drive is showing as free space how can i recover it i dont want to format the drive...
  5. local disk d not showing in file explorar and disk management in windows 10

local disk d not showing in file explorar and disk management in windows 10: my local disk d is not showing in the file explorer then i checked it on disk management there my drive is showing as free space how can i recover it i dont want to format the drive...
  6. two local disk D showing in disk management

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    two local disk D showing in disk management: I installed a new SSD to my laptop and then cloned my HDD to it then I used diskpart to delete partitions on HDD only leaving my local disk D which was partition 4 then I tried extend volume but it turned local disk D yellow which I want to convert back to blue and when I...
  7. two local disk D showing in disk management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    two local disk D showing in disk management: I installed a new SSD to my laptop and then cloned my HDD to it then I used diskpart to delete partitions on HDD only leaving my local disk D which was partition 4 then I tried extend volume but it turned local disk D yellow which I want to convert back to blue and when I...
  8. two local disk D showing in disk management

9. local disk d

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    local disk d: hi, i need some help, please help.... the problem is my hp laptop's local disk d is corrupted.... when I try to open it, it says that i have to format the disk.. And when I click format a blue screen appear.. and the stop code : KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED.. please...
  10. After installing Windows 10 in local disk e, instead of local disk d disk management is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After installing Windows 10 in local disk e, instead of local disk d disk management is...: I have installed windows in local disk c but after installation local disk d was completely missing ,And when i checked in disk management it is showing free space in place of it please help me[IMG]...