Windows 10: local disk d

Discus and support local disk d in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, i need some help, please help.... the problem is my hp laptop's local disk d is corrupted.... when I try to open it, it says that i have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SARVESHPATIL5, Dec 23, 2020.

1. local disk d

hi,

i need some help, please help....

the problem is my hp laptop's local disk d is corrupted.... when I try to open it, it says that i have to format the disk..

And when I click format a blue screen appear..

and the stop code : KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED..

please help!!!!!

:)

SARVESHPATIL5, Dec 23, 2020

2. local disk local disk d :D

my computer created the local disk local disk d :D partition, automatically. Windows is always notifying me to free some space of the disk but when I open the folder of the local disk local disk d :D it says that it don't have any information but it's full. What do I can do for solving
    this issue?

Thanks, Zuley

ZuleyBetancourt, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Local Disk D:

I continue to get messages telling me that my local disk D: is full. It asks me if I want to do a disk clean up. When I say yes, it takes me to disk clean up, but there is nothing showing that is on locak disk D:. It shows that I have plenty of space
    and nothing gets deleted off of it.

What is actually stored on local disk D: and why am I getting this message if nothing is showing on it when I go to disk clean up?

CandyB1020, Dec 23, 2020
  4. local disk d

Recovering Local Disk

Thank you for your quick response.

It could be a compatibility issue with the latest update and your local disk. We suggest updating your disk driver. Follow these steps:

• On the Start, type Device Manager.
    • Locate and select Disk drives.
    • Right-click on your disk drive, select Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab and choose Update Driver.
    • Once done, click OK.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

local disk d

1. local disk d - Similar Threads - local disk

2. i cannot expand volume of my local disk C, the unallocated space is just next to t ad the C...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cannot expand volume of my local disk C, the unallocated space is just next to t ad the C...: i cannot expand volume of my local disk C, the unallocated space is just next to t ad the C disk is also NTFS format. the extend volume button isnt working for me even as an administrator....
  3. i cannot expand volume of my local disk C, the unallocated space is just next to t ad the C...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cannot expand volume of my local disk C, the unallocated space is just next to t ad the C...: i cannot expand volume of my local disk C, the unallocated space is just next to t ad the C disk is also NTFS format. the extend volume button isnt working for me even as an administrator....
  4. Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage: 2 days ago my storage drive stopped working, my storage drive is a Toshiba storage drive, I have tried to access the files but it freezes the file explorer. I have tried nearly all methods I could find such as installing it, trying to update it which I couldn't find a drive...
  5. Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage

Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage: 2 days ago my storage drive stopped working, my storage drive is a Toshiba storage drive, I have tried to access the files but it freezes the file explorer. I have tried nearly all methods I could find such as installing it, trying to update it which I couldn't find a drive...
  6. Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Storage problem with onedrive on my local disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage problem with onedrive on my local disk: HelloI don't know what I have done but it seems to me I am storing the same things over and over again on onedrive and on my local disk C:´\Yesterday I noticed I had only 19GB left of 220 GB. I got help with that but my settings are still wrong. What I want is to edit files...
  8. Storage problem with onedrive on my local disk

Storage problem with onedrive on my local disk: HelloI don't know what I have done but it seems to me I am storing the same things over and over again on onedrive and on my local disk C:´\Yesterday I noticed I had only 19GB left of 220 GB. I got help with that but my settings are still wrong. What I want is to edit files...
  9. My Local Disk is full and I am trying to free up space in settings but nothing is happening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Local Disk is full and I am trying to free up space in settings but nothing is happening: I am trying to download a big game but I cant because my local disk is full so I went to the storage setting in the settings app and when I check what category is taking up so much storage I see its Apps & Features, I take into account how much is taken up by it and when I go...
  10. My Local Disk is full and I am trying to free up space in settings but nothing is happening

My Local Disk is full and I am trying to free up space in settings but nothing is happening: I am trying to download a big game but I cant because my local disk is full so I went to the storage setting in the settings app and when I check what category is taking up so much storage I see its Apps & Features, I take into account how much is taken up by it and when I go...