Windows 10: Local disk E and D dissapeard. I got all my school and video games on them

Discus and support Local disk E and D dissapeard. I got all my school and video games on them in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, recently I had to download something from my school classroom it was a word file and when I was choosing the file destination it lagged and all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GamerulRobloxolui, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Local disk E and D dissapeard. I got all my school and video games on them

Hello, recently I had to download something from my school classroom it was a word file and when I was choosing the file destination it lagged and all my windows froze so I was not able to turn it off only from the power source. I restarted it and my local disks E and D disappeared, here are some photos that might be helpfull.This one is the E shortcut so see it wont work. Local disk E and D dissapeard. I got all my school and video games on them 9afa0345-40e0-4c07-ba7a-ebf1f962f148?upload=true.png Local disk E and D dissapeard. I got all my school and video games on them cae90465-322d-4706-bd9e-c183f7f9058d?upload=true.png Local disk E and D dissapeard. I got all my school and video games on them e3430945-5374-4348-94d3-04596ba1468b?upload=true.png

:)

GamerulRobloxolui, Jan 25, 2021

2. no local disks displayed

are there no local disks on windows 10 such as local disks e or d like in windows 10 where we can store our folder , games , etc.?

sankalp rajabhoj, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Local Disk E out of space

I don't have a local disk E. I have a 250GB ssd and a 1TB hdd, yet I keep getting a popup saying that my local disk E is running low on space and can be cleaned. When I follow through with this, it lists <DirectX Shader Cache> and <Recycle Bin> but both
    are 0 bytes.

BenRosenblum, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Local disk E and D dissapeard. I got all my school and video games on them

Hard Drive Disks D: and E: suddenly dissapeared!

Ok i tried all the steps to this but neither disk D: or E: appeared. Only C: is still there. Thanks though.

Max203_727, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Local disk E and D dissapeard. I got all my school and video games on them

1. Local disk E and D dissapeard. I got all my school and video games on them - Similar Threads - Local disk dissapeard

2. I deleted all my disks D,E and all i have is disk 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted all my disks D,E and all i have is disk 0: i deleted all my disks/drives/partitions drive D and E,etc while i was trying to install windows. So i deleted them in the boot up menu u see before ur brand new windows 10 i dont know how to explain it. i dont want my data back i just want my drives and the gb space because...
  3. I deleted all my disks D,E and all i have is disk 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted all my disks D,E and all i have is disk 0: i deleted all my disks/drives/partitions drive D and E,etc while i was trying to install windows. So i deleted them in the boot up menu u see before ur brand new windows 10 i dont know how to explain it. i dont want my data back i just want my drives and the gb space because...
  4. I deleted all my disks D,E and all i have is disk 0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. drive d partition dissapeard

drive d partition dissapeard: HELLO i have an urgent problemdrive d partition disaapeared suddenlyi hearde klicking sounds , blue screen - then the drive dissapearit is a partition .attached the scan of drive C only because this is the only partition that shows.tried everything can't find drive D...
  6. All my apps dissapeard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All my apps dissapeard: Dear people one day als my apps on the start screen suddenly disappeard i looked online for solutions but didnt find anything that work if i drag a app to start or pin it on my start screen it doesnt show either i really want to know how i can fix this can you help me...
  7. Local disk E and D dissapeard.

Local disk E and D dissapeard.: Hello, recently I had to download something from my school classroom it was a word file and when I was choosing the file destination it lagged and all my windows froze so I was not able to turn it off only from the power source. I restarted it and my local disks E and D...
  8. local disk d

local disk d: hi, i need some help, please help.... the problem is my hp laptop's local disk d is corrupted.... when I try to open it, it says that i have to format the disk.. And when I click format a blue screen appear.. and the stop code : KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED.. please...
  9. After installing Windows 10 in local disk e, instead of local disk d disk management is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After installing Windows 10 in local disk e, instead of local disk d disk management is...: I have installed windows in local disk c but after installation local disk d was completely missing ,And when i checked in disk management it is showing free space in place of it please help me[IMG]...
  10. I reset this PC and Got all of My files in D and E drive deleted.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I reset this PC and Got all of My files in D and E drive deleted.: My D and E drive are now completely empty. I am not writing any files in those drive so that there will be a chance of recovery. Please tell me how should i recover my files. I only care about my study videos which is of around 200GB. Is there a way to recover those videos...