Windows 10: Local disk E and D dissapeard.

Discus and support Local disk E and D dissapeard. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, recently I had to download something from my school classroom it was a word file and when I was choosing the file destination it lagged and all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GamerulRobloxolui, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Local disk E and D dissapeard.

Hello, recently I had to download something from my school classroom it was a word file and when I was choosing the file destination it lagged and all my windows froze so I was not able to turn it off only from the power source. I restarted it and my local disks E and D disappeared, here are some photos that might be helpfull.This one is the E shortcut so see it wont work. Local disk E and D dissapeard. 9afa0345-40e0-4c07-ba7a-ebf1f962f148?upload=true.png Local disk E and D dissapeard. cae90465-322d-4706-bd9e-c183f7f9058d?upload=true.png Local disk E and D dissapeard. e3430945-5374-4348-94d3-04596ba1468b?upload=true.png

:)

GamerulRobloxolui, Jan 25, 2021

2. Local Disk E out of space

I don't have a local disk E. I have a 250GB ssd and a 1TB hdd, yet I keep getting a popup saying that my local disk E is running low on space and can be cleaned. When I follow through with this, it lists <DirectX Shader Cache> and <Recycle Bin> but both
    are 0 bytes.

BenRosenblum, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Hard Drive Disks D: and E: suddenly dissapeared!

Ok i tried all the steps to this but neither disk D: or E: appeared. Only C: is still there. Thanks though.

Max203_727, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Local disk E and D dissapeard.

local disk Local disk E and D dissapeard. :D

my computer created the local disk Local disk E and D dissapeard. :D partition, automatically. Windows is always notifying me to free some space of the disk but when I open the folder of the local disk Local disk E and D dissapeard. :D it says that it don't have any information but it's full. What do I can do for solving
    this issue?

Thanks, Zuley

ZuleyBetancourt, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Local disk E and D dissapeard.

1. Local disk E and D dissapeard. - Similar Threads - Local disk dissapeard

2. extending local disk D

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    extending local disk D: I am trying to extend local disk c. There is no unallocated space in the right of C. I have a local disk D which cannot delete or formatgreyed. kindly help. Also i keep getting ERROR 0x80070057 whenever I try to transfer files from C to create space...
  3. extending local disk D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    extending local disk D: I am trying to extend local disk c. There is no unallocated space in the right of C. I have a local disk D which cannot delete or formatgreyed. kindly help. Also i keep getting ERROR 0x80070057 whenever I try to transfer files from C to create space...
  4. extending local disk D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. drive d partition dissapeard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    drive d partition dissapeard: HELLO i have an urgent problemdrive d partition disaapeared suddenlyi hearde klicking sounds , blue screen - then the drive dissapearit is a partition .attached the scan of drive C only because this is the only partition that shows.tried everything can't find drive D...
  6. Local disk E and D dissapeard. I got all my school and video games on them

Local disk E and D dissapeard. I got all my school and video games on them: Hello, recently I had to download something from my school classroom it was a word file and when I was choosing the file destination it lagged and all my windows froze so I was not able to turn it off only from the power source. I restarted it and my local disks E and D...
  7. local disk d

local disk d: hi, i need some help, please help.... the problem is my hp laptop's local disk d is corrupted.... when I try to open it, it says that i have to format the disk.. And when I click format a blue screen appear.. and the stop code : KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED.. please...
  8. After installing Windows 10 in local disk e, instead of local disk d disk management is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After installing Windows 10 in local disk e, instead of local disk d disk management is...: I have installed windows in local disk c but after installation local disk d was completely missing ,And when i checked in disk management it is showing free space in place of it please help me[IMG]...
  9. access to local disk D

in Windows 10 Customization
    access to local disk D: couldnt access my local disk D even after reinstall the window. it desplayed you need to format disk in D before you can use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-local-disk-d/a3404c38-db39-4674-a641-ca10f18f170c
  10. Local Disk D issue

Local Disk D issue: Hello, I recently started getting popup notifications that my Local Disk (D:) was almost full. When I couldn't figure out how to fix the issue on my own i decided to look on to the Microsoft Community for answers. I believe i resolved the issue which according to many...