Windows 10: Local disk permission denied

Discus and support Local disk permission denied in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Local disk permission denied can help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FarooqFarooq2, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Local disk permission denied

Hello

Local disk permission denied can help me?

:)

FarooqFarooq2, Nov 15, 2020

2. Access denied to Local disk C

Hi

i changed my security setting to me local disk C , and now it does not open , i am the administrator , i tried to change security setting again but my access is denied , my access is denied to all the setting , i turned on the safe mood , and opened the
    built-in admin user to try to change administrator permission from there , but also the access is denied message still appear , what to do in this case???

* Moved from education

* Original title: Access denied

Duha alzubii, Nov 15, 2020
  3. SreehariV Win User
    accidently changed permission on local disk E

i changed permission on local disk E and removed users n groups(Authenticated users ). Now i cant write anything on to that local disk. what can i do to restore default permission rights?? (I tried adding Authenticated users from security>edit>add>advanced>search
    list but then it showed some error message. )

SreehariV, Nov 15, 2020
  4. Local disk permission denied

Permission denied

Hi,

The permission denied error normally appears if you are not using the admin account to run a specific program. To help us identify the appropriate solution to your concern, we'd like to ask for additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you running the program as administrator when the error appeared?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Can you please show us a screenshot of the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Local disk permission denied

1. Local disk permission denied - Similar Threads - Local disk permission

2. Local disk access denied!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local disk access denied!: Hello. I am running Windows 11 and I have got this error in my local disk. I cannot access it and it shows my access is denied. I uninstalled some programs which were taking up space before this error suddenly popped up.Because of this error when I did a restart the desktop...
  3. Local disk access denied!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local disk access denied!: Hello. I am running Windows 11 and I have got this error in my local disk. I cannot access it and it shows my access is denied. I uninstalled some programs which were taking up space before this error suddenly popped up.Because of this error when I did a restart the desktop...
  4. Changing permissions on the local disk/cdrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing permissions on the local disk/cdrive: Might be an silly question but i had to make an exceptional case and give myself full control of the local disk, can i change the permissions to how they were before?Just anxiety of getting locked out of my own drive or something like that....
  5. Changing permissions on the local disk/cdrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing permissions on the local disk/cdrive: Might be an silly question but i had to make an exceptional case and give myself full control of the local disk, can i change the permissions to how they were before?Just anxiety of getting locked out of my own drive or something like that....
  6. Changing permissions on the local disk/cdrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Local disk access denied

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Local disk access denied: I accidentally deleted the SYSTEM user profile in local disk. Now, I cannot access the local disk. It even doesn't show the storage bar in the file explorer. What should I do?...
  8. Access denied to Local disk C

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access denied to Local disk C: Hi i changed my security setting to me local disk C , and now it does not open , i am the administrator , i tried to change security setting again but my access is denied , my access is denied to all the setting , i turned on the safe mood , and opened the built-in admin...
  9. Local disk D access denied

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Local disk D access denied: How to fix this ? every i make new folder [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-disk-d-access-denied/87950c78-4e50-43c3-bb09-faf6ea96b147
  10. pc local disk - access denied

in Windows 10 Customization
    pc local disk - access denied: I don't know how to have access back for my local disk.Can I please get help fast? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-local-disk-access-denied/0cfe0c4f-a8e8-499f-9671-76531e6aa14a