Windows 10: Local Disk Storage is Decreasing Everyday

Discus and support Local Disk Storage is Decreasing Everyday in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've already posted this question before but suddenly, all my questions got disappeared from my profile. My Local Disk C space is decreasing EVERYDAY.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PriyankaSai, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Local Disk Storage is Decreasing Everyday

I've already posted this question before but suddenly, all my questions got disappeared from my profile. My Local Disk C space is decreasing EVERYDAY. I even do the "Disk Cleanup" process regularly. Yesterday it was 77.7 GB and today it's 74.3 GB. When I posted this previously a guy named DaveM121 was helping me Even helped me before and that's when my posts disappeared. He asked me to download TreeSize, Run it as an administrator and post a screenshot of it. Here's the screenshot.

:)

PriyankaSai, Nov 28, 2021

2. Recovering Local Disk

Thank you for your quick response.

It could be a compatibility issue with the latest update and your local disk. We suggest updating your disk driver. Follow these steps:

• On the Start, type Device Manager.
    • Locate and select Disk drives.
    • Right-click on your disk drive, select Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab and choose Update Driver.
    • Once done, click OK.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Nov 28, 2021
  3. Airider Win User
    why do 2 Local Disks get isolated?

This HP has a new SSD. I just now found this and wonder if it is stupids and/or dangerous to try <

"How to delete EFI partition with Diskpart

Step 1. Hit "Windows Key + R to open the run dialogue box, enter "diskpart" and click "OK" to open a black command prompt window.
    Step 2. Type "list disk" to display all the disks of your computer. Type "select disk n" to identify which disk you need to work with. Here n stands for the disk letter.
    Step 3. Type "list partition" to display all the volumes on the hard drive. Type "select partition n" to identify which partition you want to remove. Here n stands for the volume letter.
    Step 4. Type "delete partition override" to remove the EFI partition. Finally, type "exit" to close the windows when you receive the message says, DiskPart successfully deleted the selected partition"

just for a better understanding, but not wanting to complete it, I took these steps >

Local Disk Storage is Decreasing Everyday [​IMG]

in this context >

Local Disk Storage is Decreasing Everyday [​IMG]

so C: should be using 70GB I assume (461- 391)

Am sure my lack of expert knowledge is showing!

Airider, Nov 28, 2021
  4. Local Disk Storage is Decreasing Everyday

STORAGE LOCAL DISK(DLocal Disk Storage is Decreasing Everyday :)

I have a Dell laptop that does not have a DVD/R Drive. In Storage there is a LOCAL DISK (DLocal Disk Storage is Decreasing Everyday :) that has 511 MB. The Banner reads 473 MB Used, 37.9 MB Free. When I click on the Storage Usage Tab it shows the type of files as "Other" 456 , "System and Reserved"
    16.1 MB, and "Documents" 24 KB. The banner is red, which I assume means that I will reach my capacity of 511 MB soon.

My regular Hard Drive is 500 GB, which I only use 69 GB, with plenty of space to spare.

What will happen to my computer when the LOCAL DISK reaches capacity(511 MB)?

How do I fix this problem?

JS Airborne, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

Local Disk Storage is Decreasing Everyday

1. Local Disk Storage is Decreasing Everyday - Similar Threads - Local Disk Storage

2. Local Disk Storage is Decreasing Everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Disk Storage is Decreasing Everyday: I've already posted this question before but suddenly, all my questions got disappeared from my profile. My Local Disk C space is decreasing EVERYDAY. I even do the "Disk Cleanup" process regularly. Yesterday it was 77.7 GB and today it's 74.3 GB. When I posted this...
  3. Local Disk Storage is Decreasing Everyday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Disk Storage is Decreasing Everyday: I've already posted this question before but suddenly, all my questions got disappeared from my profile. My Local Disk C space is decreasing EVERYDAY. I even do the "Disk Cleanup" process regularly. Yesterday it was 77.7 GB and today it's 74.3 GB. When I posted this...
  4. Local Disk Storage is Decreasing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Local Disk Storage is Decreasing: My Local Disk "C" Storage is decreasing EVERYDAY. Yesterday it was 77.7 GB free of 172 GB and today it's 76.4 GB free of 172 GB it's happening everyday.I'm doing Disk Cleanup and maintaining the space. On the first day of Disk Cleanup it showed 6GB to clean and the next day,...
  5. Local Disk Storage is Decreasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Disk Storage is Decreasing: My Local Disk "C" Storage is decreasing EVERYDAY. Yesterday it was 77.7 GB free of 172 GB and today it's 76.4 GB free of 172 GB it's happening everyday.I'm doing Disk Cleanup and maintaining the space. On the first day of Disk Cleanup it showed 6GB to clean and the next day,...
  6. Local Disk Storage is Decreasing

7. My Storage is Decreasing

My Storage is Decreasing: I have a Windows 10 pro Originally Windows 8.1 pro and I have updated my Windows from "Download Windows 10 ISO".The problem is, there was around 386 GB or something like that in my Windows including 3 disks.Local Disk C,D,E. But After a few yearspresently, I have 77.4 GB free...
  8. My Storage is Decreasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Storage is Decreasing: I have a Windows 10 pro Originally Windows 8.1 pro and I have updated my Windows from "Download Windows 10 ISO".The problem is, there was around 386 GB or something like that in my Windows including 3 disks.Local Disk C,D,E. But After a few yearspresently, I have 77.4 GB free...
  9. Storage decrease

Storage decrease: I'm having a bit of trouble with the fluctuations with the amount of free space on my OS. I already had a live agent and a level 2 technician look at the issue yesterday but the issue still persists. Ever since, I updated Windows on Friday, the amount of free space on my OS...
  10. Local Disk storage probelms

Local Disk storage probelms: Hi, I have a problem. I was trying to access the Xbox app the other day on my PC. I clicked on the program and it loaded up, and it started to sign me in. The problem started when it said "We are unable to sign you in at the moment. Try again later." (Error code :(0x409)...